Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-19-2008, 06:35 PM
Gareth Ivanovic
Bale, Bale, Bale

Rep Power: 41 Gareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond reputeGareth Ivanovic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 321,919,717.08
Total Points: 324,961,689.25
Fuck Kansas - MizzzouMan TYE TYE TYE! - natas206 Tye Bible, page 23 talks about his dive vs Monte - Dorian Watch Jay Cutler and his mullet on this - Mizzou A place to store your inc.  Peace buddy! - abosworth 
What Wisconsin is famous for. Cheese and wine. - checkmania For the Tina Fey vid. She is basically perfect, in my eyes. Must be the glasses..... - Sweet Pea 50 Good person to bet with..Hit me up anytime - xxjace I got this for you from "Tye's Bakery Goods" enjoy :) - Dorian Tye's Bakery and Goods :) - Dorian 
To the Kansas City A's. - Mizzou No Message - Grand Champ No Message - Grand Champ Best avatar on the scene! - Dorian Heineken - Dorian 
No Message - markbnlv Its not champagne, its grape drank!! - Disposable Arts Super Ana Ivanofieldsich! - Dorian Super Ana! - Dorian Chunk cake filled with Ana Ivanovic and Tom Brady's  spunk! - Chunk 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - SigmaMu Childhood Cancer - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian Childhood Cancer - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - DorianWozniacki 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian.. Childhood Cancer - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian.. Childhood Cancer - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian.. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox8055 View Post
Nicely put, and I believe that happens to everyone once in their life, but for Hopkins I think it goes farther than that. He always has had that put towards him and thats his motivation to keep fighting and proving the boxing world wrong. BHop an ATG, no doubt about it...
Your right I didn't even really think about that and know you mention it, I can see how it's even more emotional for him.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-19-2008, 06:51 PM
deuce_drop
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 deuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,691,588,513,559.45
Total Points: 2,691,588,530,378.79
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - ИATAS206 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puas View Post
Right after the final bell, Hopkins stood over the ropes and stared down the media. His lip was quivering and he appeared to be holding back tears and any emotional facial expressions. What could he have been thinking about?
yeah i saw that, i was like, hopkins is holding back tears it looks like, it's an emotional moment if you really look at it, basically the whole world saying that you're washed up and that the young kid is going to be the first to stop you this and that, the betting odds we're against you, there has to be a rush of emotions knowing that they couldn't take anything away from your performance, no one could deny the excellence that was displayed in the ring no matter how much they wanted to. i've seen fighters cry in a win with much less on it than this fight.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:17 PM
bishop2006
Pound For Pound

Rep Power: 22 bishop2006 has a reputation beyond reputebishop2006 has a reputation beyond reputebishop2006 has a reputation beyond reputebishop2006 has a reputation beyond reputebishop2006 has a reputation beyond reputebishop2006 has a reputation beyond reputebishop2006 has a reputation beyond reputebishop2006 has a reputation beyond reputebishop2006 has a reputation beyond reputebishop2006 has a reputation beyond reputebishop2006 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 244,576.28

Yeh,Hopkins was emotional after the fight,he stood there a long time,tears appeared to be rolling down his face,a great boxing moment

I thought Hopkins could win,hes hard to hit,and is very good defensivly,i knew he had a great chance,but win EVERY round? He beat the undisputed middleweight champ,the #1 middleweight,who was kinda becoming the new face of boxing,undefeated,young and one of the most devastating punchers in boxing

Hopkins put on a masterclass that will go down in history,he proved yesterday,hes one of the greatest fighters to ever fight
Old 10-20-2008, 02:43 AM
El Chicano
Juan Hitter Quitter

Rep Power: 35 El Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 530,651,001,855.51
Total Points: 530,651,109,819.20
No Message - T-97 happy 2000th - The Gully Gad oatmeal stout is what its about - el guason456 For being a true boxing fan! - Dorian Jotto runnin like a straight up bitch - {}{}MATADOR{}{} 
Happy b-day homey - mangler Happy Birfday! - Sweet Pea 50 Happy b day - Jewshua i forgot the beer.lol. Viva margacotto!!! - strugler A token of appreciation on your useful posts .. - Hard2kill 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Ch@mpBox@PR Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Spacey1991 Gay and Lesbian Pride - MexicanMauler Gay and Lesbian Pride - S K I N Gay and Lesbian Pride - S K I N 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishop2006 View Post
Yeh,Hopkins was emotional after the fight,he stood there a long time,tears appeared to be rolling down his face,a great boxing moment

I thought Hopkins could win,hes hard to hit,and is very good defensivly,i knew he had a great chance,but win EVERY round? He beat the undisputed middleweight champ,the #1 middleweight,who was kinda becoming the new face of boxing,undefeated,young and one of the most devastating punchers in boxing

Hopkins put on a masterclass that will go down in history,he proved yesterday,hes one of the greatest fighters to ever fight
Was he actually crying, I didn't notice that, I'll have to watch it again tonight. He looked like he was trying his hardest to not show emotion.
Old 10-20-2008, 02:54 AM
-EX-
King Of The Trading Block

Rep Power: 57 -EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,017,512,170,624.58
Total Points: 2,071,713,104,017.16
Thx man, i'm out of k for you but this will do, points will follow! - Tu Pai Earned yourself a nice cold one. Always comin thru in the clutch haha thanks homey - Natedatpkid King of Trading Block! - Tu Pai for the man of the downloads thread.... - BritishBoxing92 Upload Lord! - The Surgeon 
you really are the king of the trading block! - Tha Executioner Thanks a ton for always providing the links! - chiguy91 thanks once again bro! - chiguy91 King of the Trading Block - Toney Loc For the Movies - garryx2013 
No Message - EdMon917 No Message - EdMon917 Thanks for the uploads bro! - komodo couldn't green you atm, thanks again. - chiguy91 thnx for upload - Teddy Brenner 
For all your contributions to the trading block. You are a fucking legend! - Smelly Panda All hail to the King! - Smelly Panda thanks for the Soto Karass-Berto video - Freedom2013 Thanks for the HD Videos - Ragnarok Long live a king of the Trading Block. - PittyPat 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - deliveryman Childhood Cancer - hishaam15 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - garryx2013 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 

I don't think tears came down but I could see his face was close to breakin up. He was really trying not to break down.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:07 AM
MWMerlino
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 MWMerlino has a reputation beyond reputeMWMerlino has a reputation beyond reputeMWMerlino has a reputation beyond reputeMWMerlino has a reputation beyond reputeMWMerlino has a reputation beyond reputeMWMerlino has a reputation beyond reputeMWMerlino has a reputation beyond reputeMWMerlino has a reputation beyond reputeMWMerlino has a reputation beyond reputeMWMerlino has a reputation beyond reputeMWMerlino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,105.99

I hear people saying that B-Hop winning was "bad for boxing" but I can't even understand that line of thinking. B-Hop, still fighting at 43 out of love for the sport, beating Kelly in that fashion...IS boxing. Only Hopkins knows what he is capable of, and I think he truly feels robbed and **** on for the second decision loss to Taylor and the loss to Calzaghe. He turned boxing upside down last night and just wow...****. That was one of the best fights I've ever seen.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:20 AM
Mr. Philadel
#215Boxing

Location: Everywhere you NEVER BEEN....I'm better than I've EVER BEEN!
Rep Power: 66 Mr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 578,449,627,017.19
Total Points: 620,350,321,161.84
For being a good sport. - F-R-K-O Vodka &amp;amp; Red Bull for ya! - BattlingNelson for the green homey - NewYork For a super poster! - jazluvr hopkins finna whoop pascal AGAIN - Tha Executioner 
No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - arraamis respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Awesome post on Miguel Cotto...cheers! - jose830 
Great post bro! keep up the good work. - codey just cause you a philly boy - SpeedKillz Real recognize real. - SnakeVen0m Happy New Year - Freedom. philly swagg, walking BK outta the house - thuggery 
Team Swift all day! - KeepItObjective A+ poster,one of the very best. - Scott.Weiland. war bhop! - jas Congrats on the baby girl :fing02: - -jose- Good look - Shambrolic 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryx View Post
he just went from hall of famer to a boxing god..that performance will never be forgotten he just went to a level few boxers will ever go
thats it bro

When the press boldly predicted this kid to KO Hopkins......I thought it was flat out disrespectful......how do you predict someone to get stopped who's never been stopped in 50 plus fights with 20 years ring experience......I thought it was a slap in B-Hop's face.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:06 AM
El Chicano
Juan Hitter Quitter

Rep Power: 35 El Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 530,651,001,855.51
Total Points: 530,651,109,819.20
No Message - T-97 happy 2000th - The Gully Gad oatmeal stout is what its about - el guason456 For being a true boxing fan! - Dorian Jotto runnin like a straight up bitch - {}{}MATADOR{}{} 
Happy b-day homey - mangler Happy Birfday! - Sweet Pea 50 Happy b day - Jewshua i forgot the beer.lol. Viva margacotto!!! - strugler A token of appreciation on your useful posts .. - Hard2kill 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Ch@mpBox@PR Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Spacey1991 Gay and Lesbian Pride - MexicanMauler Gay and Lesbian Pride - S K I N Gay and Lesbian Pride - S K I N 

Just watched it again, he was damn near close to breaking out in tears. He didn't though, he's a hard man. What a story; coming back from spending six years in the pen to becoming one of the best fighters in the history of the sport. He's a first ballot HOF lock and an ATG IMO. The perfect way to leave the sport would be his 50th win and revenge against Roy Jones (let's hope Roy beats Joe).