Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-12-2008, 05:50 AM
Undefeated
MasterMind

Rep Power: 1053 Undefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,970,093,297.70
Total Points: 2,980,011,964.60
Happy 21st Birthday! - Vegeta happy Birthday - TBear Happy Birthday! - jjbj2 
Send a message via AIM to Undefeated
Default This guy reminds me of B-Hop.. Don't know why..

His stance... Look at it.. Like B-Hop.. Hes patient too.. That's a plus. Most likely he comes and fights in the states... Never heard of him, but I seen the fight before and just never made a thread of it.

He looks pretty big to be fighting in that division, but hey... If he can cut the weight.... Then its all good.

What ya think?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-12-2008, 05:54 AM
Silencers
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 60 Silencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,653,725,275,298.19
Total Points: 11,653,729,572,753.60
You're a great poster man!  The site is lucky to have you. - abosworth You're my hero!! :D - Spiegelo It's a pleasure to read your posts. - The_Bringer boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Poster - mickey gomez boxingsences best happy xmas man lets drink to a good 1 good health - The Jackal 
Have an apple bro - danc1984 Happy 09 to one of NSB's finest! - KrisSilver Too many good things to say. But in short, a humble &amp;amp; very knowledgeable poster. - J. HITTER One serious poster of BoxingScene FROM: - FasTHarD Have a beer, for one of the best Posters - Golden Boy 360 
Apple for the teacher, - mitruth from one intelligent  person to another ;) - Massage Queen Floyd Mayweather  Greatest fighter of his era - Malcolm. Boxing Scences Finest Happy bithday - The Jackal To one of Boxing Scene's Elite. - Izrock 
For the fight man - The Jackal For one of Boxingscene's finest! - Shadows No Message - Mucus ATG poster - Mucus Have a slice - Juan Gabriel 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - The Jackal Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 

His stance is wider but the way he holds his gloves and tucks his chin in is similar to Hopkins, that's about it.
Old 10-12-2008, 05:59 AM
Undefeated
MasterMind

Rep Power: 1053 Undefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencers View Post
His stance is wider but the way he holds his gloves and tucks his chin in is similar to Hopkins, that's about it.
I think this guy can give fighters a run for their money.

For a Lightweight.. He's pretty big, but we won't know until he gets a good fight.

If anything I'll be interested in watching. His patience will get him far, as for his chin.. It hasn't been checked yet... Cause he keeps his guard high.

I would like to see him fight Micheal Katsidis.. I think that would be a good fight.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:07 AM
Silencers
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 60 Silencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond repute
You're a great poster man!  The site is lucky to have you. - abosworth You're my hero!! :D - Spiegelo It's a pleasure to read your posts. - The_Bringer boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Poster - mickey gomez boxingsences best happy xmas man lets drink to a good 1 good health - The Jackal 
Have an apple bro - danc1984 Happy 09 to one of NSB's finest! - KrisSilver Too many good things to say. But in short, a humble &amp;amp; very knowledgeable poster. - J. HITTER One serious poster of BoxingScene FROM: - FasTHarD Have a beer, for one of the best Posters - Golden Boy 360 
Apple for the teacher, - mitruth from one intelligent  person to another ;) - Massage Queen Floyd Mayweather  Greatest fighter of his era - Malcolm. Boxing Scences Finest Happy bithday - The Jackal To one of Boxing Scene's Elite. - Izrock 
For the fight man - The Jackal For one of Boxingscene's finest! - Shadows No Message - Mucus ATG poster - Mucus Have a slice - Juan Gabriel 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - The Jackal Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undefeated View Post
I think this guy can give fighters a run for their money.

For a Lightweight.. He's pretty big, but we won't know until he gets a good fight.

If anything I'll be interested in watching. His patience will get him far, as for his chin.. It hasn't been checked yet... Cause he keeps his guard high.

I would like to see him fight Micheal Katsidis.. I think that would be a good fight.
He's Campbell mandatory in the IBF, I think they're trying to make a fight between them happen if a rematch with Diaz falls through, Terry Trekas would know more about this though.

He looks like he has a dangerous right hand and a good jab, beating Raheem the way he did was impressive but we'll have to wait and see on Funeka.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:12 AM
Undefeated
MasterMind

Quote:
He's Campbell mandatory in the IBF, I think they're trying to make a fight between them happen if a rematch with Diaz falls through, Terry Trekas would know more about this though.

He looks like he has a dangerous right hand and a good jab, beating Raheem the way he did was impressive but we'll have to wait and see on Funeka.
Yea man.. I was shocked.. He dropped him several times.. and I'm glad they stopped that fight even if it was after the bell. Raheem was having the only problems.

Cambell Vs Funeka would be decent IMO. I would watch it.. Won't know who would win. As for Funeka's age.. I don't know, but Cambell might be in for some trouble.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:21 AM
Silencers
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Yea man.. I was shocked.. He dropped him several times.. and I'm glad they stopped that fight even if it was after the bell. Raheem was having the only problems.

Cambell Vs Funeka would be decent IMO. I would watch it.. Won't know who would win. As for Funeka's age.. I don't know, but Cambell might be in for some trouble.
That last right hand was very nice, Raheem didn't know where he was after that one.

I'd pick Campbell over him based on that Raheem fight, Campbell would be able to match him punch for punch I think and it looks like Campbell is the more skilled of the two but it's hard to say from 10 minutes of footage.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:33 AM
Undefeated
MasterMind

Quote:
That last right hand was very nice, Raheem didn't know where he was after that one.

I'd pick Campbell over him based on that Raheem fight, Campbell would be able to match him punch for punch I think and it looks like Campbell is the more skilled of the two but it's hard to say from 10 minutes of footage.
Someone on WBVA had the full fight.. I mean it was only 4 rounds, and I might be over my head saying he might be a threat, but you never know.. Ima keep an eye on this dude.

Campbell can fight good on the inside too, and all I seen in the Raheem fight was fighting on the outside, so I won't know how Funeka would do on the inside, but it should be interesting. I wouldn't be surprised it Funeka upsets Campbell though.. I just think that his style might pose a threat, unlike Juan Diaz where he was willing to stay inside, you know what I mean?

I like how fighters come out of nowhere sometimes and shock many people.. Like Pavlik.. Who knows what might happen.. Sometimes records can be padded, but we will never know untill they get that one shot.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:36 AM
Silencers
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Someone on WBVA had the full fight.. I mean it was only 4 rounds, and I might be over my head saying he might be a threat, but you never know.. Ima keep an eye on this dude.

Campbell can fight good on the inside too, and all I seen in the Raheem fight was fighting on the outside, so I won't know how Funeka would do on the inside, but it should be interesting. I wouldn't be surprised it Funeka upsets Campbell though.. I just think that his style might pose a threat, unlike Juan Diaz where he was willing to stay inside, you know what I mean?

I like how fighters come out of nowhere sometimes and shock many people.. Like Pavlik.. Who knows what might happen.. Sometimes records can be padded, but we will never know untill they get that one shot.
Campbell is a good boxer on the outside as well, he's not strictly an inside fighter, it's hard to gauge how good Funeka is after seeing only 1 fight.

I'll be looking out for him as well, he could turn out to be a good fighter.
Old 10-12-2008, 07:42 AM
marsman
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 9 marsman has a reputation beyond reputemarsman has a reputation beyond reputemarsman has a reputation beyond reputemarsman has a reputation beyond reputemarsman has a reputation beyond reputemarsman has a reputation beyond reputemarsman has a reputation beyond reputemarsman has a reputation beyond reputemarsman has a reputation beyond reputemarsman has a reputation beyond reputemarsman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 9,110.54

this guy fights similar to Hopkins, but not exact, his missing a few things. I'm gonna be watching him....He looks like a cross between Hopkind an d Diego Corales. He leaves himself open to certain shots.....Questions have to be answered, Can he take a punch, Does he posess K.O power, how long can he go, and how is his chin.HE's Definately worth watching though, ws that the Prince he was fighting?
Old 10-12-2008, 07:53 AM
daggum
All time great

Rep Power: 58 daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,001,150,356,553.40
Super Joe Calzagheeeeeeeee - Sir TomJones I think Calzaghe is ATG and yes I realise I am daggum - rorymac you deserve a kick for your hatred of white boxers - Freedom. you post nothing except hatred and ridicule of the boxers - Freedom. You post nothing except hatred and ridicule of boxers.... keep up the good work - Deal With It 
You deserve a medal for your hatred of white boxers - Deal With It this hater deserves a kick - Freedom. have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Joe, Floyd, and Wlad are winners, you are a loser - Freedom. for the hilarious and utterly relentless Zag bashing! - The Surgeon 
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller 

it's cause that is hopkins. he's finally lost it and is beating up on lightweights.