Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-26-2008, 09:21 AM
Flawless.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Flawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 84,599.54
Last time when i wake-up and i look at the mirror i saw Flayd's face... Mayweather's Top Notch Poster.. A gift for you FROM: - FasTHarD Mayweather and Williams! - Dorian 
Default Was Amir Kahn fasting when he fought??

I was just wondering he is a devoted Muslim and it was Ramadan when he fought. Anyone know
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-26-2008, 09:24 AM
Deeznuts
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 Deeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond reputeDeeznuts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 54,128,710,642.36
Total Points: 170,495,027,740.85

No only his chin was
Old 09-26-2008, 09:25 AM
Flawless.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Flawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond repute
Last time when i wake-up and i look at the mirror i saw Flayd's face... Mayweather's Top Notch Poster.. A gift for you FROM: - FasTHarD Mayweather and Williams! - Dorian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeznuts View Post
No only his chin was
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

That got me off guard
Old 09-26-2008, 09:26 AM
Silencers
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 60 Silencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,145,269,157,181.08
Total Points: 10,145,273,452,853.49
You're a great poster man!  The site is lucky to have you. - abosworth You're my hero!! :D - Spiegelo It's a pleasure to read your posts. - The_Bringer boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Poster - mickey gomez boxingsences best happy xmas man lets drink to a good 1 good health - The Jackal 
Have an apple bro - danc1984 Happy 09 to one of NSB's finest! - KrisSilver Too many good things to say. But in short, a humble &amp;amp; very knowledgeable poster. - J. HITTER One serious poster of BoxingScene FROM: - FasTHarD Have a beer, for one of the best Posters - Golden Boy 360 
Apple for the teacher, - mitruth from one intelligent  person to another ;) - Massage Queen Floyd Mayweather Ė Greatest fighter of his era - Malcolm. Boxing Scences Finest Happy bithday - The Jackal To one of Boxing Scene's Elite. - Izrock 
For the fight man - The Jackal For one of Boxingscene's finest! - Shadows No Message - Mucus ATG poster - Mucus Have a slice - Juan Gabriel 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - The Jackal Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 

He probably was but I doubt it had much to do with the outcome.
Old 09-26-2008, 09:30 AM
Flawless.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencers View Post
He probably was but I doubt it had much to do with the outcome.
What time was the fight before or after sunset? I think that would play a massive role if he fasted. If it was before sunset no energy at all this could play an affect. If it was after his body isnít at his best condition, not enough fluids in his systems or carbs or protein.
Old 09-26-2008, 09:31 AM
Silencers
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 60 Silencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond reputeSilencers has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,145,269,157,181.08
Total Points: 10,145,273,452,853.49
You're a great poster man!  The site is lucky to have you. - abosworth You're my hero!! :D - Spiegelo It's a pleasure to read your posts. - The_Bringer boxingscene's Top Ten Serious Poster - mickey gomez boxingsences best happy xmas man lets drink to a good 1 good health - The Jackal 
Have an apple bro - danc1984 Happy 09 to one of NSB's finest! - KrisSilver Too many good things to say. But in short, a humble &amp;amp; very knowledgeable poster. - J. HITTER One serious poster of BoxingScene FROM: - FasTHarD Have a beer, for one of the best Posters - Golden Boy 360 
Apple for the teacher, - mitruth from one intelligent  person to another ;) - Massage Queen Floyd Mayweather Ė Greatest fighter of his era - Malcolm. Boxing Scences Finest Happy bithday - The Jackal To one of Boxing Scene's Elite. - Izrock 
For the fight man - The Jackal For one of Boxingscene's finest! - Shadows No Message - Mucus ATG poster - Mucus Have a slice - Juan Gabriel 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - The Jackal Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawless. View Post
What time was the fight before or after sunset? I think that would play a massive role if he fasted. If it was before sunset no energy at all this could play an affect. If it was after his body isnít at his best condition, not enough fluids in his systems or carbs or protein.
I'm pretty sure it was after sunset.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:20 AM
iron_boy
Contender

Rep Power: 7 iron_boy has a reputation beyond reputeiron_boy has a reputation beyond reputeiron_boy has a reputation beyond reputeiron_boy has a reputation beyond reputeiron_boy has a reputation beyond reputeiron_boy has a reputation beyond reputeiron_boy has a reputation beyond reputeiron_boy has a reputation beyond reputeiron_boy has a reputation beyond reputeiron_boy has a reputation beyond reputeiron_boy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,588.80

even if it was before or after, it still has its affects. it does take alot out of you but nobody knows if he really was or not
Old 09-26-2008, 10:33 AM
The Gully Gad
Jeffery Hype

Rep Power: 123 The Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,313,478,889.48
Total Points: 9,294,006,916,424.39
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Congrats on 47K solid KO's,, - !! AI-Holmes!! add this to your collection bro - led You're the best, G! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Whats Amir Khan and Michael Jackson have in common?

They both were gloves for no apparant reason...