Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2008, 09:24 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 211 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.82
Total Points: 2,140,326,010,140.37
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default The Bible: A chronological history (part 1)

This is the first part of a series which aims to simplify the old testament and put it into chronological order. The bible is a confusing book with far too many irrelevant names and superfluous information. This will help to make sense of it.

Squealpiggy: I read the bible so you don't have to.

Part 1

In the beginning...

God created the following, in order:

1. Heaven and earth
2. Light
3. Night and day
4. Land, water and sky
5. Plants
6. Stars, the sun and the moon
7. Fish and birds
8. Livestock, wild animals and "creatures that move along the ground". I don't understand the differentiation but I'm not impotent or whatever they say God is. Omni something.
Oh and then he made a dude. And then he made a chick out of the dude's bone. You dirty ****er, it was his rib bone.

So far so good? Well God puts dude in charge of the animals then chills out for a day.

Of course the bible then says that the dude was created before the plants and animals, but I think that bit is supposed to be a joke.

Now he puts dude and chick in the garden of eden and says "Don't eat from this tree, the one over here next to the talking snake". He should have said "don't talk to the talking snake" because the chick, like an idiot, talks to the talking snake, eats from the forbidden tree and they get thrown the **** out of dodge. Or eden.

So they have a couple of children and one of them murders the other one in a fit of pique. So the murderer gets kicked out of the... well nothing really because there's only three people on the planet, mum, dad and murderer. But apparently the murderer finds himself a wife and has kids. Apparently his offspring are sort of cursed but none of that even matters because of what happens next...

Anyway mum and dad have another son called Seth and Seth himself has a son. So I don't know if I'm missing something here but WHAT THE ****!? Anyway apparently there were enough people to make enough babies to cover the earth in nine generations. In fairness people seemed to live for a ****ing long time in those days but even so...

But neither the offspring of the murderer nor the offspring of anyone else matters at all apart from one person, his wife and his three sons and their *****es. Because God KILLS EVERY OTHER MOTHER****ER IN THE WORLD IN A GIANT FLOOD!

Read all about it in part 2 coming up.
Old 09-22-2008, 09:30 PM
Mizzou

Rep Power: 31 Mizzou has a reputation beyond reputeMizzou has a reputation beyond reputeMizzou has a reputation beyond reputeMizzou has a reputation beyond reputeMizzou has a reputation beyond reputeMizzou has a reputation beyond reputeMizzou has a reputation beyond reputeMizzou has a reputation beyond reputeMizzou has a reputation beyond reputeMizzou has a reputation beyond reputeMizzou has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,117,117.27
Total Points: 5,557,835.26
2k Posts!! - mickey gomez Thanks! - Mike Tyson77 Damn Germans cost me 150K - Mike Tyson77 Go McCain!! - Mike Tyson77 You pwnd that liberal! lol - Mike Tyson77 
Indeed-oly - Cptn. Howdy dood-oly - Cptn. Howdy MUTHERFUCKIN - Cptn. Howdy neighbor! - Cptn. Howdy Dry your tears over Pavlik - Clegg 
НОЖ , ЖИЦА , СРЕБРЕНИЦА!!!!! - D E M Dz A you dont seriously think I think McCain is a Panamanian do you? Just giving y'all a hard time.. - Sin City here goes a skinny latte to culture ya redneck ass - JulioCesaChavez Merry Christmas - msagrain Made my fuckin' day, Mizz. - Bendigo 
To somebody tooken way to early. Salud to DT 58. - WTFBALLZ Yo Mizz, cheers homey - mangler Trying to steal my points you cheeky bugger... - squealpiggy Don't cry homey. I'm cool wit crackas too - mangler Wipe away those tears gurl! - Shotokan 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Pico Hollywood AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 

I don't get people who interpret the bible literally. And people call ME an inbred.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:59 PM
The Noose
AKA Bobby Pazuzu

Rep Power: 333 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,300,772,951.15
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou View Post
I don't get people who interpret the bible literally. And people call ME an inbred.
But what parts should be interpreted literally and which parts shouldnt?

Its not exactly clear in that regard. What seperates the ressurection of Jesus to God making Eve out of Adams rib?

Doesnt the salvation of the world through Jesus stem all the way back to Adam and Eves original sin?
Old 09-23-2008, 12:17 AM
Unknown Champ
Finish Strong

Rep Power: 24 Unknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknown Champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 53,777,285,080,304.57
Total Points: 54,698,508,188,934.97
Have a drink on me! - Tunney I'm well schooled - bearman3000 No Message - bearman3000 For covering my bet - danny711 Good bet - QUELOQUE 
Good bet - QUELOQUE lol - Left Hook Tua Haha your sig made me laugh so hard, agree about Russell Jr as well, good post! - dancovboxer cause you made it rain...thought you would need it ;-) - WesleySnipes True cotto fan - AP♠ 
Die hard Cotto fan - AP♠ Good Luck Charm :D - *Boss Lady* Blue parallelogram for you - ??? Don't forget our bet! WARRRRRRRRRR COTTO! - *Boss Lady* Feel like sending you a present :D :kiss: - Bossy 
Happy Easter darling, you still ignoring me? lol :kiss: - Bossy For always supporting Brother Jay's efforts - Brother Jay For always supporting Brother Jay's efforts - Brother Jay Cool Cat - A-Wolf Good post. - FeFist 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Left Hook Tua Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Phenom Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

All non sense do your research and you will find that all these gods have the same patterns of miracles and revelations. Educate yourselfs you drones!!!
Old 09-23-2008, 01:37 AM
Hitman932
I LOVE Euro Fighters!!

Rep Power: 87 Hitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,492,677,624,670.51
Total Points: 1,492,686,549,042.32
sneak this in - mgkirkpatrick Cheers - squealpiggy For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan Lickle Ricky is thankful for the fight. - OASIS_LAD Karoly Balzsay - Tunney 
Cheers to the unban you racist polack! - Mizzou on the money bro! - MELLY-MEL... happy birthday hitman! - Makavelli Amir Khan is better than the cowardly Zsolt Erdei - Freedom. To cheer you up after TT's loss, I know you chaps enjoy these! - The Weebler I 
Great breakdown of those boxing crooks - hectari 

http://www.amazon.com/Big-Book-Hell-.../dp/0679727590

you guys should read this book, it's way better than the bible

check out the customer reviews, 14 out of 16 say "5 stars dude"

Last edited by Hitman932; 09-23-2008 at 01:39 AM..
Old 09-23-2008, 02:54 AM
Oasis_Lad
Banned

Rep Power: 21591 Oasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 109,839,491,427.51
Total Points: 21,000,110,839,518,712.00
a cake for one of those big titted girls to jum out of. - JAB5239 I know your fimiliar with this, boy - Mucus Apple - ßreakbeat Vaniity - Spray_resistant much love - -Jack- 
No Message - -veteran420- merry xmas - Subtraction beer for you buddy - -pound4pound- welcome back... - BritishBoxing92 Merry Christmas - Flab 
Happy new year! - Toney Loc Fancy a bum? - Tuggers1986 Some of those gifs you be posting are funny ass hell, except the guy initiating the other one in triggs group :rofl: - jose830 Make yourself look pretty, I want to see lipstick around my cock - Master Cvnt GIF Thread: Distinguished Service Medal - Barnburner 
legendary poster!! - PaulieGualtieri I be loving them gifs you post :fing02: - jose830 Miguel Cotto Gifs :wank: - jose830 some popcorn for the gif king - E.P.T. Happy holidays, Lad! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - shobox Gay and Lesbian Pride - RiΖO Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - PensionKiller Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S a m u r a i 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S a m u r a i Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - S a m u r a i 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - LeeVanCleef Gay and Lesbian Pride - INSECT Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post

HTML Code:
Squealpiggy:  I read the bible so you don't have to.
Bless you, Piggy.