No announcement yet.

Mika and Adele!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mika and Adele!

****in' ell fellas, I thought he was joking when he said big girls are beautiful, but that **** was deadly serious. He loves a good heffa does our Mika. I can just picture him now, forcing cakes down her gob and saying "Have another chocolate eclair Adele me dear, I love me a flabby bird so I do".

The side profile of Adele's face is very flattering
    I first saw it and thought
    "She's not that bad, maybe an 8 Pinter"
    As the camera zoomed out, my Trousersnake retreated

Comment

I have definately shagged worse but.....long term!!!

Maybe he just likes the bigger girls, a lot of men do. He would definately need to be on top though or his skinny little spine will crack

Comment

NEWS FLASH: What is Mika not gay now then?

:-S

Is he tapping her?

Comment

Taping or tapping her up.

Whatever you interpret it as.

Comment

is this real? I know the guy may be camp as butlins and have the voice of a 10 year old boy but still he's famous, even James Blunt can get some high quality tail, ****ing hell

Comment

This is so weird that it has to be true. I would have bet my bank balance on Mika batting for the other side, but even he can't refuse a bit of fanny it seems.

Comment

One of my friends goes to St Martins art college, and i went to a house party with her at one of the other students place and Mika was there. I'd be seriously surprised if he was straight.

You know theres blokes you know aint gay, theres blokes you aint quite sure, and theres blokes you're 100 % sure are gay. He was the third one. He was as camp as a row of pink tents! maybe its one of these celeb romances to create a bit of hype.

Comment

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-imag...4/adele460.jpg

Never on a month of Sundays! I'd rather shove a rusty nail up my japs eye!

Comment

Yeah she's a right munter. I bet she's a rugmuncher really, cos what bloke would wanna **** that?.

Theyre pretending to date to cover up their ***uality methinks.

Comment

Working...
                    X