Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-27-2008, 01:18 AM
Mozza
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 Mozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond reputeMozza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,662,411.35
Total Points: 13,782,820.97
Chump of the month award. - £Hank$Moody€ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
I have that on a loop, and I jack off to it daily.
You have an unhealthy obsession of Ricky Hatton.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-27-2008, 01:19 AM
jack_the_rippuh
I to your mom..

Rep Power: 21553 jack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond reputejack_the_rippuh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,213,751.26
Total Points: 83,644,249.84
thanks for helping me dig it - boxing_prospect a bribe to red k wlad owns and to tell him it's from i am ike. lol - i am ike since you feel ill , player. an apple a day keep the doctor away. - i am ike here swallow all these pills and it'll help you throw up. - i am ike please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua 
One of boxingscene's best - BostonGuy For the new boxingscene millionaire... Oh i forgot hook me some of your good K mate.... - FasTHarD Best Poster On Boxingscene! - Dorian THE GOAT - RJJ The Truth To a fellow dark mind. - Mizzou 
to the most sick minded individual to ever step foot in BoxingScene...we await your return jackula...mwahahahaa - BritishBoxing92 

I laughed while his wife and kid cried.

In fact, it gave me an erection.
Old 07-27-2008, 01:21 AM
MaTTuP
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 MaTTuP has a reputation beyond reputeMaTTuP has a reputation beyond reputeMaTTuP has a reputation beyond reputeMaTTuP has a reputation beyond reputeMaTTuP has a reputation beyond reputeMaTTuP has a reputation beyond reputeMaTTuP has a reputation beyond reputeMaTTuP has a reputation beyond reputeMaTTuP has a reputation beyond reputeMaTTuP has a reputation beyond reputeMaTTuP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 108,439.39
Total Points: 137,787.09
Send a message via AIM to MaTTuP

It's loser not looser.... I wanted Margarito to win so how does that make me a sore "looser"? I'm not a brainless fan though, I can respect both fighters and I feel like they **** on Cotto. I guy who fought his ass off and accepted the fight when other have ducked Margarito. The video at the end was flat out tasteless.
Old 07-27-2008, 01:24 AM
insaneboxingfan
Contender

Rep Power: 9 insaneboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeinsaneboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeinsaneboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeinsaneboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeinsaneboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeinsaneboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeinsaneboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeinsaneboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeinsaneboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeinsaneboxingfan has a reputation beyond reputeinsaneboxingfan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 23,886.52
Send a message via AIM to insaneboxingfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaTTuP View Post
WTF was that video all about after the fight? They even got a nice slow-mo zoom in of his wife and kid crying. I'm a Margarito fan and I'm glad he won but I think they should've shown Cotto the proper respect. I didn't hear anything like the usual "2 great warriors put on a classic." All I heard was how Cotto's career is through and plenty of shots of him leaving to the locker room.

I'm really happy with the outcome but Cotto was disrespected IMO.
what they were trying to show you all is the emotional and physical sacrifices that fighters make to bring us these amazing fights... so maybe some of these outshape never boxed in their life internet tough guys... won't be so quick to disrespect a true warrior who leaves it all in the ring... I thought it was very f-in powerful... it broke my heart
Old 07-27-2008, 01:26 AM
SonOfCuba
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 SonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond reputeSonOfCuba has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,579,071.03
Congratulations on the birth of your Daughter bruh!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! Camacho tribute video...thanks! - jose830 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

can someone please post this video, i didnt get to see the interviews at the end
Old 07-27-2008, 01:57 AM
pinoy24
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 11 pinoy24 has much to be proud ofpinoy24 has much to be proud ofpinoy24 has much to be proud ofpinoy24 has much to be proud ofpinoy24 has much to be proud ofpinoy24 has much to be proud ofpinoy24 has much to be proud ofpinoy24 has much to be proud ofpinoy24 has much to be proud of
Total Points: 42,454.11

I think its a shot at ufc. To show the brutality of the sport.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:11 AM
NYCHeavyHitz
Contender

Rep Power: 10 NYCHeavyHitz has a spectacular aura aboutNYCHeavyHitz has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 18,979.74
Send a message via AIM to NYCHeavyHitz Send a message via MSN to NYCHeavyHitz Send a message via Yahoo to NYCHeavyHitz

I knew they'd be burn for this on the site. But I think this relates to the recent fight with Oscar Diaz and Delvin Rodriguez and the severe damage Diaz took.

As I looked at the ending of the PPV tonight, I think to myself, "this is what we pay for... violence?". I still love the sport more than ever before, though. The permanent damage, though is inevitable and scary. Just gotta protect ourselves better when we fight.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:12 AM
-Spectre-
Contender

Rep Power: 10 -Spectre- has a reputation beyond repute-Spectre- has a reputation beyond repute-Spectre- has a reputation beyond repute-Spectre- has a reputation beyond repute-Spectre- has a reputation beyond repute-Spectre- has a reputation beyond repute-Spectre- has a reputation beyond repute-Spectre- has a reputation beyond repute-Spectre- has a reputation beyond repute-Spectre- has a reputation beyond repute-Spectre- has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,267.32

It was crude and tasteless.