Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-16-2008, 02:03 AM
Wiley Hyena
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 Wiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 228,097.69
Default Pac completes trip through Mexico

With his bullying rout of JM Marquez, Manny Pacquaio completed his tour through all the Mexican greats. Proving to the world that speed and power ferociously employed on the attack will defeat the standard highly trained Mexican. Pac's feat has turned into a referendum on the quality of the Mexican fighter in general. Slow and pugnacious just will not get the job done against fighters of Pac's grade.

Furthermore, JM Marquez has proven in his spirited loss against Pac that he is the best of the famous trifecta of Mexican champs of this generation...Marquez, Barrera, Morrales.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-16-2008, 02:06 AM
moy22487
The silent poster

Rep Power: 1014 moy22487 has a reputation beyond reputemoy22487 has a reputation beyond reputemoy22487 has a reputation beyond reputemoy22487 has a reputation beyond reputemoy22487 has a reputation beyond reputemoy22487 has a reputation beyond reputemoy22487 has a reputation beyond reputemoy22487 has a reputation beyond reputemoy22487 has a reputation beyond reputemoy22487 has a reputation beyond reputemoy22487 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,654.77
Total Points: 95,627.19
Send a message via AIM to moy22487

[QUOTE=Wiley Hyena;3247804]With his bullying rout of JM Marquez, Manny Pacquaio completed his tour through all the Mexican greats. Proving to the world that speed and power ferociously employed on the attack will defeat the standard highly trained Mexican. Pac's feat has turned into a referendum on the quality of the Mexican fighter in general. Slow and pugnacious just will not get the job done against fighters of Pac's grade.

Furthermore, JM Marquez has proven in his spirited loss against Pac that he is the best of the famous trifecta of Mexican champs of this generation...Marquez, Barrera, Morrales.[/QUOTE]

barrera and morales have bigger wins the jmm does. jmm biggest win is over barrera. barrera has good wins over kelly, hammed and morales. morales being the only one who beat pac puts him a head of jmm, but barrera has his number, its a crazy triangle
Old 03-16-2008, 02:09 AM
NIX2ME
Amateur

Total Points: 428.46

nothing more to say he is simply the 2nd lb for lb after all..........Go pacman, tactical dob't work sometimes afterall ........
Old 03-16-2008, 02:11 AM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Bank: 136,444,418,804.21
Total Points: 136,450,557,884.04
Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Damn he is Ripping the Mexicans in this Thread..!!!
Old 03-16-2008, 02:12 AM
ferocity
NOV. 3, NEW CHAMPION

Rep Power: 2914 ferocity has a reputation beyond reputeferocity has a reputation beyond reputeferocity has a reputation beyond reputeferocity has a reputation beyond reputeferocity has a reputation beyond reputeferocity has a reputation beyond reputeferocity has a reputation beyond reputeferocity has a reputation beyond reputeferocity has a reputation beyond reputeferocity has a reputation beyond reputeferocity has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,111,198.63
Total Points: 6,322,946.48
Cheers to Margarito! - Tunney ˇArriba Margarito! - Puas 

funny thread.

Humberto Soto
hasn't fought Pacquiao till then he hasn't fought all the top Mexican boxers in his weight class!

And he said, he don't know if he want to fight at 135, the fight hasn't been signed. Which tells you after Marquez gave him a beating he don't want to go up and challenge the bigger fighters.
Old 03-16-2008, 02:13 AM
C.C.SABATHIA
Banned

Rep Power: 0 C.C.SABATHIA has a reputation beyond reputeC.C.SABATHIA has a reputation beyond reputeC.C.SABATHIA has a reputation beyond reputeC.C.SABATHIA has a reputation beyond reputeC.C.SABATHIA has a reputation beyond reputeC.C.SABATHIA has a reputation beyond reputeC.C.SABATHIA has a reputation beyond reputeC.C.SABATHIA has a reputation beyond reputeC.C.SABATHIA has a reputation beyond reputeC.C.SABATHIA has a reputation beyond reputeC.C.SABATHIA has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 141,470.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus View Post
Damn he is Ripping the Mexicans in this Thread..!!!
You and him could only rip on the internet you and him would get ripped here in the streets of L.a.
Old 03-16-2008, 02:17 AM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Bank: 136,444,418,804.21
Total Points: 136,450,557,884.04
Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.C.SABATHIA View Post
You and him could only rip on the internet you and him would get ripped here in the streets of L.a.
What are you talking about I STAY IN L.A...!!!

AND WHY ARE YOU MAD BECAUSE YOUR FIGHTERS KEEP LOSING....
GET MAD AT THEM NOT ME..!!!

You acting Like Mexicans Competely Running L.a

They Over Populated L.A

BUT RUNNING IT IS CRAZY...

YOU GUYS HAVE YOUR SECTION AND WE HAVE OUR SECTIONS....

BLACK own Compton ( Taking out T-FLATS)
BLACKS OWN WATTS
BLACKS and Islanders OWN CArson
Blacks Own Long Beach
Blacks Own South Central
Mexicans got East L.a
Mexicans Own San Perdo
Mexicans own Whitter

so what are you talking About..?

Last edited by Horus; 03-16-2008 at 02:19 AM.
Old 03-16-2008, 02:18 AM
C.C.SABATHIA
Banned

Rep Power: 0 C.C.SABATHIA has a reputation beyond reputeC.C.SABATHIA has a reputation beyond reputeC.C.SABATHIA has a reputation beyond reputeC.C.SABATHIA has a reputation beyond reputeC.C.SABATHIA has a reputation beyond reputeC.C.SABATHIA has a reputation beyond reputeC.C.SABATHIA has a reputation beyond reputeC.C.SABATHIA has a reputation beyond reputeC.C.SABATHIA has a reputation beyond reputeC.C.SABATHIA has a reputation beyond reputeC.C.SABATHIA has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 141,470.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus View Post
What are you talking about I STAY IN L.A...!!!

AND WHY ARE YOU MAD BECAUSE YOUR FIGHTERS KEEP LOSING....
GET MAD AT THEM NOT ME..!!!

You acting Like Mexicans Competely Running L.a

They Over Populated L.A

BUT RUNNING IT IS CRAZY...

YOU GUYS HAVE YOUR SECTION AND WE HAVE OUR SECTIONS....
We got all you afros running out of L.a.
Texanballer
-Texan For Life-

Rep Power: 47 Texanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond reputeTexanballer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,399,916,628.48
Total Points: 12,500,652,531.85
don't worry meng.......God exists - Chups Happy 18th Bday - Golden Boy 360 thx for the link doggie! - Sox8055 Thanks for the links, you da man! - Gift Of Gab Lucy  Pinder = The Real Deal! - Chunk 
Cheers to your graduation homey - mangler whenever i'm in texas a what-a-burger is necessary. - Ether Sandwich - ??? No Message - -veteran420- merry christmas!!! - shobox 
Merry Xmas - mangler Happy Birthday!! - Raider Monkz good poster - Old Coward war mexico - El Mustang Chicharito!!! - -Jack- 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier for pure awsomeness - dj emz Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy birfday - Sweet Pea 50 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Pico Hollywood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Merseyside 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Hacker Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - fadan80 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - S a m u r a i World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - USA_Pugilist Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Ether 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -veteran420- 
Send a message via AIM to Texanballer Send a message via MSN to Texanballer

Last time i checked Juan Diaz is from mexico, you never heard Manny call him out ever
PrtyBoyDlicious
OnePunchWonder

Rep Power: 17 PrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 447,783,455.63
Total Points: 463,032,713.18
beer para sa iyo, bro! - jhacen u obviously need this my man - Roja's480 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferocity View Post
funny thread.

Humberto Soto
hasn't fought Pacquiao till then he hasn't fought all the top Mexican boxers in his weight class!

And he said, he don't know if he want to fight at 135, the fight hasn't been signed. Which tells you after Marquez gave him a beating he don't want to go up and challenge the bigger fighters.
LOL! You are talking from your butthole again Puto!

Who landed flat on his ass on the canvass with both feet thrown up in the air 3 feet high?