Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-10-2005, 05:23 PM
{BrownBomber}
R.I.P Chico

Rep Power: 21504 {BrownBomber} has a reputation beyond repute{BrownBomber} has a reputation beyond repute{BrownBomber} has a reputation beyond repute{BrownBomber} has a reputation beyond repute{BrownBomber} has a reputation beyond repute{BrownBomber} has a reputation beyond repute{BrownBomber} has a reputation beyond repute{BrownBomber} has a reputation beyond repute{BrownBomber} has a reputation beyond repute{BrownBomber} has a reputation beyond repute{BrownBomber} has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 170,112.41
Total Points: 529,093.05
Default Old article, Margarito has been calling out the big dogs for while now.

4-10-03 - There is nothing yet on the table for Antonio Maragarito as of now. Todd duBoef Exec. V.P. of Top Rank has mentioned that not only are the t.v. dates not there, but he also needs to tie some loose ends regarding Antonio Margarito. We all know that Ricardo Mayorga will most likely be fighting Vernon Forrest in July. Don King opted not to work with Top Rank to make a unification match between Margarito and Mayorga, all this due to greed and fear of losing his champion.

Margarito has stated an interest in fighting the current IBF Welterweight Champion, Corey Spinks, but he is also under Don King. Margarito is getting anxious, he does not want to continue fighting fighters with the likes of Quiroz and Celaya or Baldomir because his purses will continue to be low. Margarito wants fame and fortune and he believes these types of fights will not get him there.

Margarito has heard of Mayweather wanting to fight De La Hoya, well Margarito wants Mayweather to fight him. Margarito has stated, he would love to fight Mayweather and shut his big mouth. Why not fight me at 147lbs before thinking of fighting at 154lbs against De La Hoya. Everybody wants to fight the old man, why not fight me? Is it because I'm young and hungry? Or is it because you know you'll lose?

Margarito wants everyone to know, he wants to fight the best out there. "I want De La Hoya! I want Vargas! I want Mayweather! I want Mayorga! I want Spinks! I want Forrest! I even want Hopkins! We can work together to resolve your excuses, but I won't be able to help if you are afraid of losing. A.M. WBO Champ
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-20-2007, 11:50 AM
pride
Banned

Rep Power: 0 pride has a reputation beyond reputepride has a reputation beyond reputepride has a reputation beyond reputepride has a reputation beyond reputepride has a reputation beyond reputepride has a reputation beyond reputepride has a reputation beyond reputepride has a reputation beyond reputepride has a reputation beyond reputepride has a reputation beyond reputepride has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,176.41

Quote:
Originally Posted by {BrownBomber} View Post
4-10-03 - There is nothing yet on the table for Antonio Maragarito as of now. Todd duBoef Exec. V.P. of Top Rank has mentioned that not only are the t.v. dates not there, but he also needs to tie some loose ends regarding Antonio Margarito. We all know that Ricardo Mayorga will most likely be fighting Vernon Forrest in July. Don King opted not to work with Top Rank to make a unification match between Margarito and Mayorga, all this due to greed and fear of losing his champion.

Margarito has stated an interest in fighting the current IBF Welterweight Champion, Corey Spinks, but he is also under Don King. Margarito is getting anxious, he does not want to continue fighting fighters with the likes of Quiroz and Celaya or Baldomir because his purses will continue to be low. Margarito wants fame and fortune and he believes these types of fights will not get him there.

Margarito has heard of Mayweather wanting to fight De La Hoya, well Margarito wants Mayweather to fight him. Margarito has stated, he would love to fight Mayweather and shut his big mouth. Why not fight me at 147lbs before thinking of fighting at 154lbs against De La Hoya. Everybody wants to fight the old man, why not fight me? Is it because I'm young and hungry? Or is it because you know you'll lose?

Margarito wants everyone to know, he wants to fight the best out there. "I want De La Hoya! I want Vargas! I want Mayweather! I want Mayorga! I want Spinks! I want Forrest! I even want Hopkins! We can work together to resolve your excuses, but I won't be able to help if you are afraid of losing. A.M. WBO Champ
margarito has been ducked for many many years and the real boxing fans already knew this. and the real boxing fans know baldomir has been a bum his whole career. only mayweather nuthuggers try to make him seem like hes somebody.
Old 12-20-2007, 11:51 AM
Dorian
The P4P King

Rep Power: 158 Dorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 127,040,983,903,435.95
Total Points: 127,040,984,036,327.09
I see you, D! - Ether Buy yourself a new life - -Kev- Money May AllDay, VIP4LIFE. Enjoy the fight. - CRASH DUMMY a true p4p. - Ether Read the message in the ribbon I just sent you - -Kev- 
Protect yourself at all times - -Kev- Im holdin on your rope Got me ten feet off the ground - -Kev- give them all the fight they want. - Ether Feliz Navidad Red k sent - El Mustang All in on Dorian. - Ether 
Happy holidays bro! - led Happy holidays to you too meooooow! ;) - *Boss Lady* Kitties like fishies, meow :) - *Boss Lady* Happy birthday, bud - Sweet Pea 50 Happy Birfffday :D x - *Boss Lady* 
happy bday bro, was gone yesterday - Ether Happy Easter :kiss: Meooooooooooow! - Bossy Nice gifs! - komodo fratele meu din alta mama - Alx. Censor fail - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - kswizzy99 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 

Margarito who????
Old 12-20-2007, 12:18 PM
ABOSWORTH
Fυck ESB

Rep Power: 290 ABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,293,739,065,211,245.50
Total Points: 3,293,739,074,140,553.00
Look!! Up in the sky!!...It's a bird!!...It's a plane!... - Bendigo A - S a m u r a i B - S a m u r a i O - S a m u r a i S - S a m u r a i 
! - S a m u r a i ! - S a m u r a i LOL - S a m u r a i 3 More... - S a m u r a i And... - S a m u r a i 
I'm done. - S a m u r a i cheers! - -PedoBear- Thanks for helping me out! - Stoppage - Stoppage No Message - -veteran420- No Message - -veteran420- 
Respect to a true gent. - S a m u r a i No Message - -veteran420- A superman for the superman homie, take care you smart mothafukker - Tha_Greatest Thanks for the points champ. - Rip Chudd Happy Belated birthday - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - ??? Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Childhood Cancer - D.I.E.S.E.L Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Breakbeat 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BattlingNelson Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - NewYork Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ??? Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RED ARMY 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Jackal Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ИATAS206 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
Margarito who????
I think I might have a margarita after work.
Old 12-20-2007, 12:21 PM
Thread Stealer
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Thread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 41,045,864.92
Most knowledgeable poster on NSB - BatTheMan Boxing Guru - DWiens421 4k posts. Keep up the great work! - danc1984 To an excellent poster - JAB5239 No Message - Old Coward 
you're the man - Dambala For being a great poster - -IronMike- 

guys who aren't big names will always call out the bigger names. fighters always want the bigger paydays and bigger fights.

if bob arum wasn't treating margarito like jan brady and treating guys like oscar like marcia, maybe margarito wouldn't be in this position.

top rank didn't promote margarito well until 2006 when they kept claiming mayweather and everyone was scared of him.
Old 12-20-2007, 12:28 PM
Sin City
la mala vida

Rep Power: 124 Sin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 48,829,772,000.40
Total Points: 49,274,179,845.25
For posting the new Bill Maher Religulous trailer!  And you're a good poster too! - abosworth For stickin with SSM. You called it - El Dominicano Happy 21st!! - Tek My Pounches Cheers for your B-day homey - mangler happy birthday sin....drink til you spin homie - Makavelli 
Happy Birthday! - ЯiZO To a good soul - starjammer Happy Paddys Day!! - starjammer Here have a beer, you did pay for it after all :) - GreatJoe For not bitching - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler No Message - -veteran420- Well Deserved - HaglerSteelChin you are a homie who loves spanish willy - Kia Ora 
To the Cotto Victory! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - Flab Thanks Dude - Berges Happy holidays bro! - led* No Message - lanigav 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
Margarito who????
you know, the guy who your idol was scared of...