Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD TO GOD FROM YOUR HEART?
YES 24 9.38%
I ALREADY ASKED JESUS TO COME INTO MY HEART BEFORE 72 28.13%
NO 160 62.50%
Voters: 256. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2007, 12:43 AM
The Noose
AKA Bobby Pazuzu

Rep Power: 333 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,300,772,958.15
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
The bible was written by God through 40 men in 3 languages over a 1,500 year period. These men lived in different parts of the world, some were rich, some were poor, some were educated, some were not, most didn't know each other, nor did they have access to the other's writings and yet it fits together as if it were written by one person. It was written by God. It has no errors or contradictions. It is the Word of God. The bible is accurate in matters of Science, History, and all matters of life.
There are countless prophecies which have been predicted and fulfilled perfectly in scripture. Many of these prophecies were written hundreds or even thousands of years before they were fulfilled.

I can post those prophecies if you wish.
The bible is a fascinating work of literature, but there are many contradictions throughout it.
Within the first 2 books of Genesis there is a clear contradiction as to which was created first, man or beats.

Here is a list. http://www.infidels.org/library/mode...l#war_or_peace

From an Islamic viewpiont. http://www.islamway.com/english/imag...radictions.htm

As for knowing the bible is the word of god based on the idea it was written by so many people all over the world. Many of its original authors are unknown, and the original stories were revised and adapted many times to suit the current political agenda. The books were constantly expanded upon throughout the ages, and were not all perfectly written at the same time. Over almost 2000 years these texts were written, and then slowly edited into what we now know as the bible. Edited so that it was in chronological order. In every bible u will see notes at the bottom of each page which refer to the different versions different interpretations and translations.
The bible isnt even historically accurate. Proven historical evidence and archaeological findings show the bible has a distorted version of history.
Old 11-25-2007, 12:13 PM
Ta Khent
Esoteric Enigma

Rep Power: 18 Ta Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,424,870,410.97
Total Points: 23,424,981,922.35

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
The bible was written by God through 40 men in 3 languages over a 1,500 year period. These men lived in different parts of the world, some were rich, some were poor, some were educated, some were not, most didn't know each other, nor did they have access to the other's writings and yet it fits together as if it were written by one person. It was written by God. It has no errors or contradictions. It is the Word of God. The bible is accurate in matters of Science, History, and all matters of life.
There are countless prophecies which have been predicted and fulfilled perfectly in scripture. Many of these prophecies were written hundreds or even thousands of years before they were fulfilled.

I can post those prophecies if you wish.
That statement is so erroneous and inaccurate it's laughable, much like the Bible.
Old 11-25-2007, 04:39 PM
col Blake
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 col Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 243,369.22
Total Points: 340,146.51

I went to a book store and asked where could I find a copy of the bible, the assistant says over there in the fiction depatrment
Old 11-25-2007, 05:03 PM
Southpaw Stinger
Trousersnake Fondler

Rep Power: 223 Southpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 111,906,570,175,880.95
Total Points: 111,906,570,179,974.16
No Message - -veteran420- No Message - -veteran420- good for the liver lad - -veteran420- 5 years, pity I missed the 1st 4 - Clyde Barrow merry xmas - Subtraction 
No Message - - v e t - Merry Christmas - Flab Care to join me? :) x - *Boss Lady* Happy new year! - Toney Loc :) - *Boss Lady* 
:kiss: - *Boss Lady* :flirt: - *Boss Lady* :kiss: - *Boss Lady* Yes, your majesty. Your wish is my command. - *Boss Lady* Did you know that I walked around saying ... 'Breakdown, innit, innit, innit, innit, innit, innit, innit, innit ... ALL DAY LONG?! That would be your fault! - *Boss Lady* 
I need a drink, fancy it? - Bossy You're sex on legs. I'll get the pints. :luvbed: - Bossy Easter pint for my e-lover :love: - Bossy Who could stay miserable after that? :love: - Bossy Good Sir, I hope you are well. - Uns 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - _PlaT_NuM_ Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - PensionKiller World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr Jones AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Clyde Barrow 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -veteran420- Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - LeeVanCleef Autism - -veteran420- Autism - -veteran420- Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - -veteran420- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - INSECT Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Nani Loc Head and Neck Cancer - Southpaw Stinger Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Southpaw Stinger Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - - v e t - 

Quote:
Originally Posted by col Blake View Post
I went to a book store and asked where could I find a copy of the bible, the assistant says over there in the fiction depatrment
Old 11-25-2007, 05:16 PM
col Blake
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 col Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond repute

best place to keep the Koran, in the toilet
always handy to have around when you run out toilet paper
Old 11-25-2007, 07:25 PM
DRZ
Fear Me

Rep Power: 21494 DRZ has a reputation beyond reputeDRZ has a reputation beyond reputeDRZ has a reputation beyond reputeDRZ has a reputation beyond reputeDRZ has a reputation beyond reputeDRZ has a reputation beyond reputeDRZ has a reputation beyond reputeDRZ has a reputation beyond reputeDRZ has a reputation beyond reputeDRZ has a reputation beyond reputeDRZ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 60,865.97
Total Points: 350,154.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by col Blake View Post
best place to keep the Koran, in the toilet
always handy to have around when you run out toilet paper
who would want to wipe their ass with wet paper?
Old 11-26-2007, 08:25 AM
col Blake
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRZ View Post
who would want to wipe their ass with wet paper?
yep their's more **** on tyhe paper that an your arse
Old 11-26-2007, 04:29 PM
Sweet Pete
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Sweet Pete has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pete has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pete has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pete has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pete has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pete has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pete has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pete has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pete has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pete has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pete has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,173.29

This guy does the same thing on every fight forum, he has the same **** going on at Sherdog.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:32 PM
col Blake
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pete View Post
This guy does the same thing on every fight forum, he has the same **** going on at Sherdog.
are you on about me matey as I have never heard of sherdog, and I did'nt start this thread, I just joined in
Old 11-28-2007, 12:54 PM
xfrodobagginsx
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 xfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 128,005.92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Pazuzu View Post
The bible is a fascinating work of literature, but there are many contradictions throughout it.
Within the first 2 books of Genesis there is a clear contradiction as to which was created first, man or beats.

Here is a list. http://www.infidels.org/library/mode...l#war_or_peace

From an Islamic viewpiont. http://www.islamway.com/english/imag...radictions.htm

As for knowing the bible is the word of god based on the idea it was written by so many people all over the world. Many of its original authors are unknown, and the original stories were revised and adapted many times to suit the current political agenda. The books were constantly expanded upon throughout the ages, and were not all perfectly written at the same time. Over almost 2000 years these texts were written, and then slowly edited into what we now know as the bible. Edited so that it was in chronological order. In every bible u will see notes at the bottom of each page which refer to the different versions different interpretations and translations.
The bible isnt even historically accurate. Proven historical evidence and archaeological findings show the bible has a distorted version of history.
Alleged biblical contradictions answered:

http://contenderministries.org/discr...radictions.php

http://www.tektonics.org/lp/merrit01.html

Contradictions in the koran:

http://www.islam-watch.org/SyedKamra...tion-flaws.htm

http://www.carm.org/islam/Koran_contradictions.htm

Conclusion: The bible is the true word of God. The koran was written hundreds of years after the bible was completed. Mohommud took the bible and twisted up it's stories in order to fit his false religion. It was only written by one person, yet it still contradicts it's self. The bible was written through 40 men, many of which didn't even know or have contact with each other, yet it has no contradictions or errors. The dead sea scrolls PROVE that the bible was NOT edited or changed. You don't hear people who say that the bible has been changed (yet have not proof) speak of the dead sea scrolls. They outdated the oldest known manuscripts of the bible by over 1,200 years!! Yet when they were compared to the modern bible, they had NO errors or contradictions. Those who attack the word of God (the bible) can say what they want, the proof it right there. The koran is a twisted up book written by one man who is still in the grave. The bible was written by God, through 40 men. There is no way that 40 people could have written one book without God telling them exactly what to write, but one false prophet (mohommad) can sit and write a book and claim whatever he wants, that doesn't make it true.

Last edited by xfrodobagginsx; 11-28-2007 at 12:59 PM..