Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD TO GOD FROM YOUR HEART?
YES 24 9.49%
I ALREADY ASKED JESUS TO COME INTO MY HEART BEFORE 70 27.67%
NO 159 62.85%
Voters: 253. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-11-2007, 12:48 PM
norbak1258
Contender

Rep Power: 0 norbak1258 has a reputation beyond reputenorbak1258 has a reputation beyond reputenorbak1258 has a reputation beyond reputenorbak1258 has a reputation beyond reputenorbak1258 has a reputation beyond reputenorbak1258 has a reputation beyond reputenorbak1258 has a reputation beyond reputenorbak1258 has a reputation beyond reputenorbak1258 has a reputation beyond reputenorbak1258 has a reputation beyond reputenorbak1258 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 43,038.88
Total Points: 52,066.77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
I think any true Boxing fan will admit Evander Holyfield and George Foreman are both living legends and All Time Great Champions. And both of these guys believe in God. Foreman even got down in the ring and prayed after KO'ing Moorer. They both have a very strong faith and belief in God.

Ali was muslim and he prayed to Muhamed. Whats your point?
Old 10-11-2007, 12:51 PM
norbak1258
Contender

Rep Power: 0 norbak1258 has a reputation beyond reputenorbak1258 has a reputation beyond reputenorbak1258 has a reputation beyond reputenorbak1258 has a reputation beyond reputenorbak1258 has a reputation beyond reputenorbak1258 has a reputation beyond reputenorbak1258 has a reputation beyond reputenorbak1258 has a reputation beyond reputenorbak1258 has a reputation beyond reputenorbak1258 has a reputation beyond reputenorbak1258 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bringer View Post
Oh shut the **** up wit your pseudo philosophical bull**** Roid Jones.
It's all good, this is the reason I posted what I did. If people belive in God they need to be clear on why they do what they do. His is the line that most christians use. I am not worthy of asking any question, if this is true then where is free will? If you dont know the facts or at the very least ask some question how is that different than having no free will?
Old 10-11-2007, 12:52 PM
RAESAAD
THE MUTHAFUCKIN TRUTH

Rep Power: 21550 RAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,013,940,368.33
Total Points: 16,014,114,868.28
Boxingscene's elite - !! AI-Holmes!! 30k POSTS PUSSY! - reedickyaluss grats on 30k - 2nd II none It's the directions to me crib BITCH. Haha.. Happy 30K cousin. - K-Nan Congrats on 30K posts, couldn't find an E hooker. - Jim Jeffries 
No Message - T-97 yuck! - mybisoy Mah Mayne Mahn Raesaad! - Dorian Pop Bottles for the Rays!!!!! - Mike06j770 Starin in my rearview - D E M Dz A 
You good peoples homey - mangler Thanx. Here's a lucky charm 4 ya homey. - mangler Have a drink on me homey - mangler Happy 33k Big Man.... - The Gully Gad 33K is the muthafukkin truth - Makavelli 
Long time no see bud.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 

My uncle is a fanatical Christian and says those that don't believe in Jesus Christ and his teachings will all go to hell......I told him that only a complete ****ing nutjob would seriously believe that 75% OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET ARE HELLBOUND FOR NOT believing the same **** as he does.......He hung up on me because he knows he is full of ****.
Old 10-11-2007, 12:53 PM
norbak1258
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by zejnep View Post
heaven does exist..
None of us have been to heaven or hell its all based on faith, therefore you nor me can say 100% sure that there is or not.
Old 10-11-2007, 12:56 PM
norbak1258
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAESAAD View Post
My uncle is a fanatical Christian and says those that don't believe in Jesus Christ and his teachings will all go to hell......I told him that only a complete ****ing nutjob would seriously believe that 75% OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET ARE HELLBOUND FOR NOT believing the same **** as he does.......He hung up on me because he knows he is full of ****.
Well unfortunatly that is what the bible says. If you don't accept Jesus as your personal savior you wont go to heaven, therefore the only place you can go is hell. Now if you belive in the God from the bible this is one of it's techings.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:01 PM
RAESAAD
THE MUTHAFUCKIN TRUTH

Rep Power: 21550 RAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond repute
Boxingscene's elite - !! AI-Holmes!! 30k POSTS PUSSY! - reedickyaluss grats on 30k - 2nd II none It's the directions to me crib BITCH. Haha.. Happy 30K cousin. - K-Nan Congrats on 30K posts, couldn't find an E hooker. - Jim Jeffries 
No Message - T-97 yuck! - mybisoy Mah Mayne Mahn Raesaad! - Dorian Pop Bottles for the Rays!!!!! - Mike06j770 Starin in my rearview - D E M Dz A 
You good peoples homey - mangler Thanx. Here's a lucky charm 4 ya homey. - mangler Have a drink on me homey - mangler Happy 33k Big Man.... - The Gully Gad 33K is the muthafukkin truth - Makavelli 

Quote:
Originally Posted by norbak1258 View Post
Well unfortunatly that is what the bible says. If you don't accept Jesus as your personal savior you wont go to heaven, therefore the only place you can go is hell. Now if you belive in the God from the bible this is one of it's techings.
Yeah well it's completely ****ing ludacris to think that way........The bible was written a long,long time ago.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:17 PM
xfrodobagginsx
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 xfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 124,536.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAESAAD View Post
You're uncle is right, not because he says so, but because that's what Jesus said Himself. Is Jesus right or wrong? I believe that He is right because He proved who He was and even rose from the dead. All those other religious leaders are still in the grave.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:18 PM
RAESAAD
THE MUTHAFUCKIN TRUTH

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
You're uncle is right, not because he says so, but because that's what Jesus said Himself. Is Jesus right or wrong? I believe that He is right because He proved who He was and even rose from the dead. All those other religious leaders are still in the grave.
There are way to many religions and interpetations to say one is right or wrong and everyone else is hellbound for not believing in the cult thats known as Christianity......
Old 10-11-2007, 01:50 PM
Oasis_Lad
Banned

Rep Power: 21591 Oasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond reputeOasis_Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 105,574,290,107.18
Total Points: 21,000,106,574,310,024.00
a cake for one of those big titted girls to jum out of. - JAB5239 I know your fimiliar with this, boy - Mucus Apple - ßreakbeat Vaniity - Spray_resistant much love - -Jack- 
No Message - -veteran420- merry xmas - Subtraction beer for you buddy - -pound4pound- welcome back... - BritishBoxing92 Merry Christmas - Flab 
Happy new year! - Toney Loc Fancy a bum? - Tuggers1986 Some of those gifs you be posting are funny ass hell, except the guy initiating the other one in triggs group :rofl: - jose830 Make yourself look pretty, I want to see lipstick around my cock - Master Cvnt GIF Thread: Distinguished Service Medal - Barnburner 
legendary poster!! - PaulieGualtieri I be loving them gifs you post :fing02: - jose830 Miguel Cotto Gifs :wank: - jose830 some popcorn for the gif king - E.P.T. Happy holidays, Lad! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - shobox Gay and Lesbian Pride - RiΖO Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - PensionKiller Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S a m u r a i 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S a m u r a i Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - S a m u r a i 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - LeeVanCleef Gay and Lesbian Pride - INSECT Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Ether 

LoL.

Just, LOL.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:51 PM
msagrain

Rep Power: 119 msagrain has a reputation beyond reputemsagrain has a reputation beyond reputemsagrain has a reputation beyond reputemsagrain has a reputation beyond reputemsagrain has a reputation beyond reputemsagrain has a reputation beyond reputemsagrain has a reputation beyond reputemsagrain has a reputation beyond reputemsagrain has a reputation beyond reputemsagrain has a reputation beyond reputemsagrain has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,682,232,211,133.20
Total Points: 1,682,247,562,761.20
Cool Cat - !! AI-Holmes!! The Idiots Guide to PWNing Voulme 2 - How to PWN in 5 easy steps - ??? Two girls one cup! - Jamboboy You asked for it. I paid for it. - BatTheMan Thanks my man.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Here's another gift. Hope you're hungry. - ??? here ya go son - TheDemdzasGhost 18, that means your old enough to go to the titty bar man. So you'll need this. Happy birthday bud. - K-Nan Happy birf day, bud. - sweet pea 50 Have your first Whisker chaser on me. Happy 18th B-Day. - Chunk 
Hapy Birthday Punk - jarulejt A beer on your B-day, congrats. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - Hard Dick Here you go - ??? We Fresh! - Dorian 
Happy birthday! - J. HITTER a gift for someone special - Golden Boy 360 cornwall pwns england - Left Hook Tua random - Little Mac gift thread - MANGLER 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - msagrain Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - msagrain Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - msagrain AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - msagrain Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - msagrain 
Childhood Cancer - msagrain Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - msagrain Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - msagrain Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - msagrain Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - msagrain 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Hard Dick Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV 

walk up the steps then go throught the golden gate.