No announcement yet.

In Discussion: Edison Miranda vs. Allan Green

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Discussion: Edison Miranda vs. Allan Green

I'm hearing HBO is trying to match these two up for a fight on BAD in the spring. Green would come down to middleweight for this one. This would be a great fight between two guys with power and I would definetely love to see it happen...

i think miranda would overcome the fragile green

Comment

not a good fight for GREEN. im becoming a fan of GREENs, like his style, but i think Miranda gets him out of there BRUTALLY in the early rounds.

Id say round 3 or 4.

It wouldnt be as brutal as GREEN-Codrington, but brutal none the less

Comment

Seems like HBO really likes Miranda...

Comment

What a ****ing fight this would be, someone would have to shut up.

Comment

Miranda KO 3.

Comment

Seems like Pavlik is their first choice (mine too!), but I have a funny feeling Pavlik won't take the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera2000 View Post
                Seems like Pavlik is their first choice (mine too!), but I have a funny feeling Pavlik won't take the fight.
                I heard Pavlik is out of the mix for now since he has a fight in January. I doubt he would take it anyway. Miranda is too dangerous and Pavlik just isn't ready...

Comment

I can see why HBO likes Miranda and hopes to showcase him in one of their televised fight cards. He's ****y, somewhat charismatic, but above all, he's got devistating punching power and is exciting to watch.

IMO, Miranda destroys Green within 4-5 rounds at the most.This is a very risky and dangerous fight for Green and he should instead consider someone like Tyspko.

Comment

how many people actually watched the Miranda Abraham fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X