No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson Face Tattoo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson Face Tattoo

Hi All, quick curiosity. If I remember well, any of you remember when Tyson tattooed his face he had to reschedule his fight to a later date? if not mistaken it was the fight with Clifford Etienne or Lewis.

It was the Etienne fight

Comment

After Lennox Lewis knocked his brains even more loose. That beating made him do something so moronic.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        It was the Etienne fight
        Damn, 13 years ago :s time flies. Thanks for the info

Comment

Tyson's face tattoo doesn't even seem that weird anymore, considering face tattoos are a little more common these days.

There's this cholo that works in a different building at my job who has a Nike tattoo on his cheek bone. It's one of the most ******ed things I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Tyson's face tattoo doesn't even seem that weird anymore, considering face tattoos are a little more common these days.

There's this cholo that works in a different building at my job who has a Nike tattoo on his cheek bone. It's one of the most ******ed things I've ever seen.
            haha a Nike tattoo on his face, that's weird for sure.

It's true, when Tyson tattooed his face, damn all hell broke loose.

Comment

Thats one smart Cholo! You have to tell the rest of the story!

There were three cholos Esay Jose and Santos... They all made it big...So naturally they wanted to celebrate with a luxury item. Esay was first: He sid "I am going to buy me a Rolex" Well he did and a viscious Mexicano drug lord took that Rolex. It was Jose's turn, so he bought a Cadilac with lifting mechanism, dice, the works! Well a corrupt cop stops him and impounds the car...Santos thinks to himself..."man I don't want people stealing my ****, what can I buy? the rest is history!!

Comment

Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post
                haha a Nike tattoo on his face, that's weird for sure.

It's true, when Tyson tattooed his face, damn all hell broke loose.

Yeah, it was all over the news. 1997 to about 2008 were Tyson's trainwreck years.

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                Thats one smart Cholo! You have to tell the rest of the story!

There were three cholos Esay Jose and Santos... They all made it big...So naturally they wanted to celebrate with a luxury item. Esay was first: He sid "I am going to buy me a Rolex" Well he did and a viscious Mexicano drug lord took that Rolex. It was Jose's turn, so he bought a Cadilac with lifting mechanism, dice, the works! Well a corrupt cop stops him and impounds the car...Santos thinks to himself..."man I don't want people stealing my ****, what can I buy? the rest is history!!

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  After Lennox Lewis knocked his brains even more loose. That beating made him do something so moronic.
                  Tyson was always a little off. He was pounding mass j poon in 90 before Douglas got a long count and stopped him.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X