No announcement yet.

What's your IQ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Real IQ tests cost about $1000. A friend of mine is a psychologist and she administers these tests for a living and says online ones are b.s. The real test is quite long. If you're ever in Chicago let me know, I'll arrange a free test for you lol. I'm doing one myself when I go in March.
    Wow, 1k for a test?

What's your motivation to take it? A requirement for school?

I would assume the concept would be the same as an IQ test is really not something you can "study" for per se. You can practice comparing analogies and solving word problems, but you can't really prepare for the test itself.

So my question is how much variation would the real test have that the free ones online don't have conceptually?

Comment

IQ Test for Free
      IQ Test for Free

Comment

IQ Test
        IQ Test

I told you it's too easy...

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          Wow, 1k for a test?

What's your motivation to take it? A requirement for school?

I would assume the concept would be the same as an IQ test is really not something you can "study" for per se. You can practice comparing analogies and solving word problems, but you can't really prepare for the test itself.

So my question is how much variation would the real test have that the free ones online don't have conceptually?
          I'm assuming the concept is the same and like you said, you can't study for it. From what she's told me it's just a very thorough test. My motivation is just curiosity. Me and my girl are going to visit her, so we figured we'd take the test for fun. I'm not sure how good I'll do as I'll be very intoxicated for the whole trip lol. I'll text her now and ask her about how much the questions vary between the two.

Comment

I'm assuming the concept is the same and like you said, you can't study for it. From what she's told me it's just a very thorough test. My motivation is just curiosity. Me and my girl are going to visit her, so we figured we'd take the test for fun. I'm not sure how good I'll do as I'll be very intoxicated for the whole trip lol. I'll text her now and ask her about how much the questions vary between the two.
            Cool. Yeah man let me know how that goes and what she says.

My wife is from Cicero which is right outside Chicago. So if I'm in the area, I'll have to hit you up.

Comment

Don't bother taking an IQ test if you're gonna be intoxicated lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                Cool. Yeah man let me know how that goes and what she says.

My wife is from Cicero which is right outside Chicago. So if I'm in the area, I'll have to hit you up.
                She said that the concepts are similar but on the real test there are more open ended answers instead of multiple choice. She said the real tests take an hour to an hour and a half.
                Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                Don't bother taking an IQ test if you're gonna be intoxicated lol.
                Lol I won't be drunk when I take it but I doubt my mind will be at 100 percent.

Comment

A real IQ test is broken down into several different types of IQ and the scores are averaged. Both of my children have been tested for the gifted program at school, the tests took around 3 hours. Lots of hands on activities as well as answering questions.

Comment

IQ Test
                    IQ Test

Comment

My **** is massive

Comment

Working...
                      X