Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Who's the better of the Klitschko brothers?
Vitali Klitschko 36 52.94%
Wladimir Klitschko 23 33.82%
Difficult to say/ I don't know 9 13.24%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 01-06-2014, 05:24 PM
Dr.Eisenfaust
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 Dr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,079,723.00
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom2013 Merry Christmas & Happy New Year - Freedom2013 To watch double the Klitschko fights! - PainfromUkraine 
Default Vitali Klitschko or Wladimir Klitschko?

Who's the better boxer? I've already explained several times why I think Vitali is/was better. Tell us who do you think is the better of the two brothers.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-06-2014, 05:29 PM
LacedUp
IBF World Champion

Rep Power: 33 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,784,262,995,489.64
Total Points: 11,659,259,950,428,800.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn 

Wladimir is certainly the better boxer. I don't think there's much doubt about that. H2H I have always maintained that prime for prime, Vitali would smoke him.

He was a beast in his prime and Wlad, in my opinion, doesn't have the same fighting heart as his brother. He could maybe cruise to a decision, hard to say. I just doubt he would be able to stand up to his brother's punches.
Old 01-06-2014, 05:30 PM
-Weltschmerz-
Slavic Warrior

Rep Power: 31 -Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196,768,762,971,920.25
Total Points: 1,196,768,762,978,649.00
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ▀ringer I commend your action on the war against Nostagliatards - Red Cyclone funny poster - jas 
No Message - Lebanon Here's Wlads ring.I just came in it you can lick it up after you're finished giving him a B1tch T1T ride when you take your bra off and takes more scratched out face pics - Col. Hans Landa Hope u have a kick ass time at the fight - Boxing Goat 

Vitali was always my favorite. He's a natural born fighter.
Old 01-06-2014, 05:31 PM
Dr.Eisenfaust
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 Dr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,079,723.00
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom2013 Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year - Freedom2013 To watch double the Klitschko fights! - PainfromUkraine 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacedUp View Post
Wladimir is certainly the better boxer. I don't think there's much doubt about that. H2H I have always maintained that prime for prime, Vitali would smoke him.

He was a beast in his prime and Wlad, in my opinion, doesn't have the same fighting heart as his brother. He could maybe cruise to a decision, hard to say. I just doubt he would be able to stand up to his brother's punches.
Eventhough I think Vitali was in his prime in 2011, I also think that the 2002-2004 Vitali would batter his brother. The 2011 Vitali would win by a very very close decision Wladimir when it comes to styles.
Old 01-06-2014, 05:36 PM
LacedUp
IBF World Champion

Rep Power: 33 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,784,262,995,489.64
Total Points: 11,659,259,950,428,800.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
Eventhough I think Vitali was in his prime in 2011, I also think that the 2002-2004 Vitali would batter his brother. The 2011 Vitali would win by a very very close decision Wladimir when it comes to styles.
If 2011 Wlad fought 2011 Vitali, I think Wlad would win quite comfortably. Could be wrong but it's a hunch. 2004 Vitali was a different animal in my opinion.

He's mentally strong, bigger, punches just as hard if only slightly less hard, iron chin, lion heart. He was quite a fighter. Big shame his best years were arguably taken away from him.
Old 01-06-2014, 05:38 PM
Scott-Weiland
COLD HEARTBREAKER

Rep Power: 6 Scott-Weiland has a reputation beyond reputeScott-Weiland has a reputation beyond reputeScott-Weiland has a reputation beyond reputeScott-Weiland has a reputation beyond reputeScott-Weiland has a reputation beyond reputeScott-Weiland has a reputation beyond reputeScott-Weiland has a reputation beyond reputeScott-Weiland has a reputation beyond reputeScott-Weiland has a reputation beyond reputeScott-Weiland has a reputation beyond reputeScott-Weiland has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,143,737,835,784,856.00
Total Points: 7,143,737,836,683,981.00
Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden Happy New Year - Freedom2013 Cheers bro - Weltschmerz For your support - Weltschmerz To Sobriety: keep up the good fight bro. - DonMega 
No Message - Scott.Weiland. Thanks for the extra points - mathed Thanks again - mathed Thanks for all the points. - Box-Office cheers m8 - Hougigo 
here is a ice cream! thx - sterling Good guy - Pigeons thank you!! - angad10 Thanks Homie! - Jloro War Scott Weiland! - Red Cyclone 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weltschmerz View Post
Vitali was always my favorite. He's a natural born fighter.
Mine too.I never truly warmed to Wlad as much as I did Vitali the guy is an absolute beast.he will loom over the current WBC champion like a spectre,no one will rest easy whilst in possession of the green belt whilst Vitali is emeritus champion.

I think Vitali is definitely better to watch,the way he systematically breaks his opponents down either to the point they collapse,refuse to leave their stools or simply reduces them to tears.
Old 01-06-2014, 05:43 PM
Boxing Goat
The GOAT

Rep Power: 10 Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,246,645,074,214.34
Total Points: 1,247,264,267,242.31
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz 

Vitali has always been the better fighter but because of his initial retirement and injuries, Wlad has surpassed him in all time rankings and accomplishments by a decent margin. Any version of Vitali would smash Wladimir though.
Old 01-06-2014, 06:08 PM
Dean_Razorback
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 Dean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,091,169.80
Enjoy Man - mathed 

Vitali all the way.
Old 01-06-2014, 06:09 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,589,835.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Vitali, Wlad is unbearable to watch.
Old 01-06-2014, 06:14 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 116 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,166,452,751,405.98
Total Points: 3,443,453,074,100.59
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Wlad is the better/greater boxer, but I 100% believe Vitali would have killed him prime for prime.