Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho: No Rematch Needed, Bradley Does Not Sell!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nacho: No Rematch Needed, Bradley Does Not Sell!

Timothy Bradley’s split decision victory over Juan Manuel Marquez Saturday night didn’t come without its share of controversy as Marquez and his trainer Ignacio “Nacho” Beristain were very vocal on their disagreement with the final verdict of the fight.

Both Marquez and Beristain took turns on the podium during the post fight press conference calling the outcome a robbery as they felt they once again got a bad decision in Nevada.

BoxingScene caught up with Beristain who was not pleased and felt they won the fight comfortably and by a wide margin.

[Click Here To Read More]

Marquez should go for the winner of Broner/Maidana and still get his 5th belt.

Comment

Shhhh, Nacho!!! Someone needs to take that microphone away from Nacho. Making Marquez look like a sore loser.

Comment

Egocentric white American judges, commentators and writers are biased against Mexican fighters because they want to validate their narrative that white fighters of yesteryear are better. It's evil to deny a fighter from a poor country his dream and the monetary reward for a lifetime of hard work because you want to feel better about yourself.

EDIT: The aforementioned commentators and writers couldn't mention enough that Floyd, who's never been in a war, was *36YEARS OLD* and smaller than Canelo before their fight but rarely mentioned that Marquez, who's been in many debilitating wars, was *40 YEARS OLD* and smaller than Bradley. Too easy.
        Last edited by TheMexHurricane; 10-14-2013, 09:49 AM.

Comment

I thought all along that they said that they were going after a title and glory and not the best financial option. How things change in a day

Comment

Originally posted by boguz323 View Post
            Shhhh, Nacho!!! Someone needs to take that microphone away from Nacho. Making Marquez look like a sore loser.
            Marquez does a pretty good job of that himself.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Timothy Bradley’s split decision victory over Juan Manuel Marquez Saturday night didn’t come without its share of controversy as Marquez and his trainer Ignacio “Nacho” Beristain were very vocal on their disagreement with the final verdict of the fight.

Both Marquez and Beristain took turns on the podium during the post fight press conference calling the outcome a robbery as they felt they once again got a bad decision in Nevada.

BoxingScene caught up with Beristain who was not pleased and felt they won the fight comfortably and by a wide margin.

[Click Here To Read More]
              Neither does Marquez sell like gangbusters. Once again, he is proven lacking as an A side. He's a co-star, not a marquee lead.

Comment

Oh my god, If you can win the fight doing nothing for 10 rounds only eating jabs and turn on second gear in 11-12 and even then in excanges miss and after 2 crystal clear hooks go dance kalinka-malinka, and still deserve a decision then it is time for you to wake up

Comment

They have to be the biggest sore losers in the sport. I use to think it was B-Hop but man they are kings of the sore loser hill... that being said I respect JMM as a fighter and a champ, and I understand right after the fight if its close you will always feel like you won. But dude this is getting sad...

Comment

Both Nacho & Marquez coming across as less the gentlemen I thought they were and more the bitter losers. Don't get me wrong it was a close fight in some rounds but it is hard to justify a Marquez win by a wide margin. Makes me wonder if Nacho took a sip of Marquez-pi$$ by mistake during the fight.

Bradley should be given credit for the win, it would be nice to see some of it come from Marquez and his team.

Comment

Working...
                    X