Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2013, 11:16 AM
Trigger Nasty
The fcks a Lommy?

Rep Power: 49 Trigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 179,066,576,110.58
Total Points: 600,068,010,898.13
monkey - Pretty Boy32 your favourite. - Pretty Boy32 for ya juicer - BostonGuy It's time to RISE - Mike Tyson77 Keep up the good work! - codey 
Thank you for the info, that is what I'll do. - BulgariasFinest sometimes I wonder where the fuck you come up with some of these threads but regardless they make me :lol1: cheers brother! - jose830 Best poster on the scene! - sweetpea87 Merry Christmas to you and yours Trigg. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Keep making vids bro, ur my top BS poster. HNY! - led* 
Boxingscene's Media Master. - TartanSoldier you're the best lounge poster - Freedom. It's ok - Lovci for haffing such a huge shafter - Das poopshaften for the caveman diet - ted*. 
more for the diet - ted*. an apple a day makes you smarter - ted*. some more fruit for you fruity - ted*. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 
Default The Internet is an ugly, ugly place.

I just visit a website called chimpout that is dedicated to hating African Americans. I've never seen such disgusting comments on a website in my life. I understand that these people are keyboard cowards and they would never say such things in real life but I think these sites should be shut down or kept private so children don't see them. This is how kids grow up to become racist.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:20 AM
Rip Chudd
1 John 2:22

Rep Power: 35 Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,949,465,828,921,869,568.00
Total Points: 2,049,355,828,921,877,248.00
Happy Holidays Chip! - Lorily Yeah that's right - Rip Chudd Lollllllllllllllll drink it down with some pepsi - -Kev- e-billionaire - MANIAC310 for being richer than me for a couple hours - MANIAC310 
Cheers! - iBreakbeat Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader 
twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 
thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

So what exactly brought you to that site? Were you just at the house and starting thinking to yourself "You know, i'm in the mood for some good old fashioned kneegrow hating, let's see what the web has to offer"?
Old 09-17-2013, 11:23 AM
RlCKY
Grade 10

Rep Power: 33 RlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,438,409,347.10
Total Points: 6,438,433,043.12
have an apple.............. - bigsmoothh haha good picture - RossCA Happy New Year RICKY.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Years to you and yours bro! :beerchug: - jose830 hilarious thread - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger H:) View Post
I just visit a website called chimpout that is dedicated to hating African Americans. I've never seen such disgusting comments on a website in my life. I understand that these people are keyboard cowards and they would never say such things in real life but I think these sites should be shut down or kept private so children don't see them. This is how kids grow up to become racist.
If you have a child in a home with internet access, you can block stuff like that.

People who are into that type of lifestyle, or whatever you want to call it, shouldn't have to worry about their freedom of speech, because someone's child is surfing the internet unsupervised and unfiltered.

Same goes with diet, TV, what your kid wears, etc.

If you want to use children as the excuse for shutting down someone else's voice, then you should make it the parent's responsibility to monitor what their children are exposed to.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:27 AM
Trigger Nasty
The fcks a Lommy?

Rep Power: 49 Trigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond repute
monkey - Pretty Boy32 your favourite. - Pretty Boy32 for ya juicer - BostonGuy It's time to RISE - Mike Tyson77 Keep up the good work! - codey 
Thank you for the info, that is what I'll do. - BulgariasFinest sometimes I wonder where the fuck you come up with some of these threads but regardless they make me :lol1: cheers brother! - jose830 Best poster on the scene! - sweetpea87 Merry Christmas to you and yours Trigg. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Keep making vids bro, ur my top BS poster. HNY! - led* 
Boxingscene's Media Master. - TartanSoldier you're the best lounge poster - Freedom. It's ok - Lovci for haffing such a huge shafter - Das poopshaften for the caveman diet - ted*. 
more for the diet - ted*. an apple a day makes you smarter - ted*. some more fruit for you fruity - ted*. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
So what exactly brought you to that site? Were you just at the house and starting thinking to yourself "You know, i'm in the mood for some good old fashioned kneegrow hating, let's see what the web has to offer"?
There was an NPR blog about how crossfit is a racist cult. I googled "crossfit racist" and it led me to that site.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:29 AM
Trigger Nasty
The fcks a Lommy?

Ok, you can control what your kid sees at home but what about when that child it a tfriends house?
Old 09-17-2013, 11:29 AM
Trigger Nasty
The fcks a Lommy?

It think freedom of speech should be taken away when it comes down to racism.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:30 AM
Vadrigar.
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Vadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,027,201,619.62
Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee - Stone Roses! Always good to see you post akhi. - RubenSonny for old times - Spray_resistant thank me later - ted*. keep it going :D - lebrick 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
It could be an inferiority complex. There is absolutely no need to feel that way, triggerhappy.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:34 AM
WARQUEZ
World Class™

Rep Power: 27 WARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,644,946,209,573,920.00
Total Points: 1,960,043,239,249,313.25
Thirsty? - ??? Top man! - komodo thanks - Starof David No Message - Starof David gift - MANGLER 
Cheers - Even Money No Message - MANIAC310 No Message - dan_cov thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 good poster - thuggery 
Those points really got me into the site and forums. Thanks again. - Augustane Nice avi :fing02: - jose830 Good man - jazluvr Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden NINER NATION :beerchug: - -jose- 
For a stand up guy =] - Tyler_Durden World Class Poster - jazluvr Stand up guy - Doc Holliday 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 

It only has 6,808 members.

Old 09-17-2013, 11:36 AM
Vadrigar.
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Vadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,027,201,619.62
Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee - Stone Roses! Always good to see you post akhi. - RubenSonny for old times - Spray_resistant thank me later - ted*. keep it going :D - lebrick 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger H:) View Post
Ok, you can control what your kid sees at home but what about when that child it a tfriends house?
You have to think about whether they're good company for your kid. If yes, then it's unlikely they'll come across something of that nature.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:40 AM
Trigger Nasty
The fcks a Lommy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadrigar. View Post
You have to think about whether they're good company for your kid. If yes, then it's unlikely they'll come across something of that nature.
Did you purposely change your avatar of the chimpout logo to to mess with me?