Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-12-2013, 10:59 AM
True-Boxing-Fan
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 6 True-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,367.27
Default Boycott Floyd's fight, whos joining the wagon?

What's up everybody? I just wanted to ask everyone who wants to ride the boycott Floyd PPV wagon? Stop drinking his juice and open your eyes. Me personally haven't bought a Floyd ppv ever? I refuse to spend my hard earned money on something I dont get to good return from? To the people who don't drink the Floyd cool aid and who don't hang on Floyd's every word and thought, when was the last time you walked away from a Floyd PPV you bought and were satisfied with your purchase? Stop the madness now and just say no. Truthfully the only PPV worthy event for a Floyd fight is his battle with a Canelo or a Martinez fight with a stacked card. Beside those two fights no other fight is worth buying and not PPV quality. Stop lining Floyd's pockets now and save your money. That same money you give him, he will end up throwing it away down some dirty strippers g string.

So I say stop the madness now and boycott Floyd's PPV. Anyways it ain't you can't watch it a week later. Join the wagon.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-12-2013, 11:04 AM
Frank Ducketts
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Frank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 110,010,362,988.43
One of the best posters here - Cállate! I noticed that the lady in your avatar has dirty knees, they are very distracting. Here's some wet wipes, please take care of that. - Cállate! No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
:lol1: :D - happyman Team Swift!(Honorary Member) - Mr. Philadel Will Hunting, It's not your fault, It's not your fault - Croyd It's not your fault, It truly isn't your fault ... - Croyd 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA 

I'm down. I hate Floyd anyway. Look, you don't have to lie about the "never bought a Floyd ppv" to emphsis your point. I'm with you Alton Vasquez. Boycott Floyd's future s'vpp.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:04 AM
Barn
TheTartanSoldier

Rep Power: 47 Barn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 557,930,430,059,769.25
Total Points: 558,714,341,611,704.25
Keep up the top notch vids - JAB5239 Merry Crimbo! - The Surgeon To another of a select group of real boxing fans who really know their boxing history! - Terry A Your 4000th post and you quoted me, I'm honoured! Happy 4k :wave: - *Boss Lady* 4 the uploads! - chiguy91 
Congrats on 5K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! For you epic break down of Oreo's, and the Mayan calendar. lmaooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 well deserved - the collector For the massive amount of points given - MindBat Merry X-mas Lad! Have a good un! - The Surgeon 
Happy New Year - Freedom. You're going to need it to beat me. - D-MiZe victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov your first post in the weed thread barn! , i know you don't smoke , keep it that way young one!! - HUGH JASS 
Happy birthday! Hope you have a good one. - dan_cov Boxingscene Chat room :fing02: - jose830 what up homie...just incase I want you to know I had nothing to do with that thread title change that's your thread bro - -jose- :love: - -jose- For the help buddy - Badzi87 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - NChristo Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NChristo Childhood Cancer - NChristo Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NChristo Hepatitis C - NChristo 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NChristo Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - NChristo Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - NChristo Autism - NChristo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - NChristo 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - NChristo Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - NChristo Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - NChristo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - NChristo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - arraamis 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha 

I'm Boycotting any fights that aren't against Martinez, Canelo or Bradley/Marquez winner.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:09 AM
QballLobo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 QballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,050,074,010.99

The last Floyd PPV I bought was the Ortiz fight. House full of people, tons of food and drink, all to watch a 5th round sucker punch KO.
Look, If Floyd doesn't fight Canelo I am good with it. Canelo is an entertaining fighter that will be around long after Floyd is gone. If Floyd is scared of the challenge then its ok to admit it and duck another fight.
But there aren't enough Devon Alexander's or Amir Khan's in the world to make me buy another Floyd PPV.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:09 AM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 47 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,362,765,878,448.92
Total Points: 12,373,766,424,723.69
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

If you aren't entertained by a floyd ppv then you are not a true boxing fan.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:12 AM
WARQUEZ
World Class™

Rep Power: 26 WARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,372,870,105,169.57
Total Points: 1,029,469,899,756,471.00
Thirsty? - ??? Top man! - komodo thanks - Starof David No Message - Starof David gift - MANGLER 
Cheers - Even Money No Message - MANIAC310 No Message - dan_cov thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 good poster - thuggery 
Those points really got me into the site and forums. Thanks again. - Augustane Nice avi :fing02: - jose830 Good man - jazluvr Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden NINER NATION :beerchug: - -jose- 
For a stand up guy =] - Tyler_Durden World Class Poster - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
Old 05-12-2013, 11:13 AM
True-Boxing-Fan
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 6 True-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,367.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
I'm down. I hate Floyd anyway. Look, you don't have to lie about the "never bought a Floyd ppv" to emphsis your point. I'm with you Alton Vasquez. Boycott Floyd's future s'vpp.
Sorry frank but it's not a lie I never have bought a Floyd PPV. I've watch him at a bar or friends house a couple times but I watch him the following weekend and everytime I do I'm so thankful I didn't buy it.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:15 AM
Barn
TheTartanSoldier

Rep Power: 47 Barn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 557,930,430,059,769.25
Total Points: 558,714,341,611,704.25
Keep up the top notch vids - JAB5239 Merry Crimbo! - The Surgeon To another of a select group of real boxing fans who really know their boxing history! - Terry A Your 4000th post and you quoted me, I'm honoured! Happy 4k :wave: - *Boss Lady* 4 the uploads! - chiguy91 
Congrats on 5K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! For you epic break down of Oreo's, and the Mayan calendar. lmaooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 well deserved - the collector For the massive amount of points given - MindBat Merry X-mas Lad! Have a good un! - The Surgeon 
Happy New Year - Freedom. You're going to need it to beat me. - D-MiZe victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov your first post in the weed thread barn! , i know you don't smoke , keep it that way young one!! - HUGH JASS 
Happy birthday! Hope you have a good one. - dan_cov Boxingscene Chat room :fing02: - jose830 what up homie...just incase I want you to know I had nothing to do with that thread title change that's your thread bro - -jose- :love: - -jose- For the help buddy - Badzi87 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - NChristo Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NChristo Childhood Cancer - NChristo Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NChristo Hepatitis C - NChristo 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NChristo Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - NChristo Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - NChristo Autism - NChristo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - NChristo 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - NChristo Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - NChristo Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - NChristo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - NChristo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - arraamis 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
You can watch on stream and still Boycott the POV.

I don't want to pay £15/$60 for a fight with a near definite outcome I'm afraid, regardless of how Floyd looks.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:23 AM
Frank Ducketts
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Frank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 110,010,362,988.43
One of the best posters here - Cállate! I noticed that the lady in your avatar has dirty knees, they are very distracting. Here's some wet wipes, please take care of that. - Cállate! No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
:lol1: :D - happyman Team Swift!(Honorary Member) - Mr. Philadel Will Hunting, It's not your fault, It's not your fault - Croyd It's not your fault, It truly isn't your fault ... - Croyd 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
Sorry frank but it's not a lie I never have bought a Floyd PPV. I've watch him at a bar or friends house a couple times but I watch him the following weekend and everytime I do I'm so thankful I didn't buy it.
Look, I'm with you. I just don't believe you Alton Gong. I buy to see him lose. You do too. Please don't lie though. They won't believe us.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:25 AM
lopetego
Contender

Total Points: 13,126.01

I dont buy his PPVs, I watch his fights at sports bars

Needless to say, the only thing I usually enjoy when it comes to his fights are the beer and snacks