Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-31-2013, 04:25 PM
Jerub_Baal
Alpha and Omega

Rep Power: 9 Jerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,875,350,357.63
Total Points: 4,975,225,558.48

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.P.T. View Post
Marquez has definitely hit him with flush shots in the past but never as flush as the KO punch, Pac literally ran into that punch after stumbling over Marquez's foot. Any hard puncher would have KO'd Pac if it was set up the way Marquez set it up, the punches you don't see are the ones that knock you out.
even the knockdown before the ko seemed odd to me, but you may be right. being a fan of pac can make me a little biased about the situation.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-31-2013, 04:39 PM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Rep Power: 20 APPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,086,031.60
thanks for your thoughts on the thread - robson24 

Quote:
Alex Ariza told everybody that Freddy Roach has no idea what's in Manny's "special shakes". You telling me that ain't suspicious? You act like nobody's ever been suspicious of Manny taking steroids GTFOH.

Is Manny still afraid of needles? Marquez said he has no problem with blood testing if they both agree to it.
not as suspicious as a guy KNOWN for making undetectable peds....if you think that marquez hiring a KNOWN steroid dealer/chemist is anywhere on the same level of suspicion as pac hiring a guy who hasn't been caught or linked to steroids then you can't be helped. just people call his shakes "special" doesn't mean there's steroids in it ...
Old 03-31-2013, 04:39 PM
Evol
Floyd beats Pac

Rep Power: 19 Evol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,010,000,113,212.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
Took him two fights with Marquez .
/thread!!! Like I said this 3rd fight rios is gonna KO Alvarado so bad that even the fllomoez will start crying he's on a-side meth!
Old 03-31-2013, 04:40 PM
UTEP
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 64 UTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 502,808,171,671,950.00
Total Points: 503,608,181,757,579.06
I truly appreciate that bro! but I don't like eating alone so here's one back enjoy! - jose830 Happy New Year carnal, que estes bien.. - !! AI-Holmes!! good ass poster - I'm so sorry Thanks for the YouTube posting tip, had to idea haha. - CounterPunching I meant 'no idea', not 'to idea' on the last gift.. - CounterPunching 
That's one of the hottest bitches I've ever seen! word! - jose830 el norte beautiful film no doubt - Tha_Greatest No Message - Sake1 :rofl: :rofl: that was funny...salud! - jose830 No Message - chiguy91 
GIF Thread: Distinguished Service Medal - Barnburner i watched the Bradley/Marquez video on my lunch, thanks for sharing - jose830 :lol1:@homie g funk... I'm in PR right now so I'll send you a tropical fish - jose830 No Message - Sake1 I'm digging this neon sign gifs - -jose- 
it's all good homie - -jose- thanks for the popcorn...hereI left you some - -jose- Thank you.  Toma una fria!  Cheers bro. - damit305 BANG BANG - sugarsmosley to a true atg poster - jas 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
even the knockdown before the ko seemed odd to me, but you may be right. being a fan of pac can make me a little biased about the situation.

Pac didn't see the punch coming in 3rd round either. Fast forward to 34:30 and you see Marquez throw a fake jab just to blind him, that made Pac think he was gonna throw a left hook to the body like Marquez has done many times in the the past, but this time Marquez faked both punches and landed a huge looping overhand right that Pac didn't see coming.

Old 03-31-2013, 04:51 PM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Rep Power: 20 APPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,086,031.60
thanks for your thoughts on the thread - robson24 

Quote:
Pac didn't see the punch coming in 3rd round either. Fast forward to 34:30 and you see Marquez throw a fake jab just to blind him, that made Pac think he was gonna throw a left hook to the body like Marquez has done many times in the the past, but this time Marquez faked both punches and landed a huge looping overhand right that Pac didn't see coming.

marquez landed that same exact overhand right against pac in their first fight and pac didn't go down...even in the second fight marquez landed a beautiful left hook right hand while pac's feet were off the ground and pac didnt' go down...but something about marquez's power that made the difference this time around..hmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 03-31-2013, 04:53 PM
Jerub_Baal
Alpha and Omega

Rep Power: 9 Jerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,875,350,357.63
Total Points: 4,975,225,558.48

Quote:

marquez landed some bombs that pac didn't see comimg in their previous fights as well, now these same shots are putting the filipino down after marquez moves up in weight...i don't know, i guess it could be because of legitimate s&c with memo, but there still is doubt in my mind
Old 03-31-2013, 05:31 PM
Rolph Spicer
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 2 Rolph Spicer has a reputation beyond reputeRolph Spicer has a reputation beyond reputeRolph Spicer has a reputation beyond reputeRolph Spicer has a reputation beyond reputeRolph Spicer has a reputation beyond reputeRolph Spicer has a reputation beyond reputeRolph Spicer has a reputation beyond reputeRolph Spicer has a reputation beyond reputeRolph Spicer has a reputation beyond reputeRolph Spicer has a reputation beyond reputeRolph Spicer has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,698.24

Marquez already used up all of Heredia's stash for the Pacquiao fight.

There wasn't any left for Rios.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:37 PM
Los Zetas
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Los Zetas has a reputation beyond reputeLos Zetas has a reputation beyond reputeLos Zetas has a reputation beyond reputeLos Zetas has a reputation beyond reputeLos Zetas has a reputation beyond reputeLos Zetas has a reputation beyond reputeLos Zetas has a reputation beyond reputeLos Zetas has a reputation beyond reputeLos Zetas has a reputation beyond reputeLos Zetas has a reputation beyond reputeLos Zetas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1.19
Total Points: 27,842,458,730.18
another sh*t poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA My brother from another mother - Alx. I don't like eating cake alone Here's a piece - jose830 let's drink to that cunt! - led* cheers to my fellow cunt - HUGH JASS 
For your contribution to my thread - Weltschmerz In recognition of a good deed! 1/13/14 =] - Tyler_Durden I appreciate that :fing02: - -jose- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lparm 

Quote:
Originally Posted by solo20 View Post
you must be a fat tub of lard have you ever been to a gym?
Shut up you hoe

Quote:
It happens a lot. Hell I've seen it happen at my local fitness center. My brother got huge in a short period of time after years of being out of shape. And he didn't need to take any PED's, just a gym membership. He's 37 years old by the way.
I mean from a boxing stand point. To look pretty different 3 years on as you hit 40 and be the same weight as a boxer who trains to hit a certain weight is strange.

To lose a lot of weight as a normal person etc... isn't strange, but to be a boxer and look better than 3 years a go, that is to me anyway.
Old 03-31-2013, 08:51 PM
jab2theballs
Contender

Rep Power: 3 jab2theballs has a spectacular aura aboutjab2theballs has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 7,895.77
No Message - Fire and Fear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoggyLungs View Post
marquez landed that same exact overhand right against pac in their first fight and pac didn't go down...even in the second fight marquez landed a beautiful left hook right hand while pac's feet were off the ground and pac didnt' go down...but something about marquez's power that made the difference this time around..hmmmmmmmmmmm
Was it Marquez's power or Pacquiao's lack of Ariza's "Strength and Conditioning" techniques for the 4th fight? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 03-31-2013, 09:06 PM
TheHolyCross
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 35 TheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,162,619,783.93
Total Points: 106,393,804,391.41
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For solid posting - The Surgeon 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - McGoorty 

rios landed alot less meaningful punches in the second fight, first fight he got in plenty of overhands and punches he could put his body behind, second fight alvardo staying low and avoiding that terrible attempt at a shoulder roll kept rios from throwing much with his body behind and instead most of the night stuck with this arm powered one-two to get close and throw some uppercuts

rios came into the second fight looking to do the exact same thing he did the first fight, except with more power and stamina, alvarado came in with a plan and nutralised most of rios's big shots, punch with the most body behind it was probabley that jab that he flies foward with, and it buckled alvarado literally everytime it landed

nothing special, i agree, mainly only suspicious due to heredia, things take time, they worked for 2 months, give it 3 fights like marquez, marquez even worked year round before pac iv