Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-17-2013, 04:22 AM
HWChampion
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 HWChampion has a reputation beyond reputeHWChampion has a reputation beyond reputeHWChampion has a reputation beyond reputeHWChampion has a reputation beyond reputeHWChampion has a reputation beyond reputeHWChampion has a reputation beyond reputeHWChampion has a reputation beyond reputeHWChampion has a reputation beyond reputeHWChampion has a reputation beyond reputeHWChampion has a reputation beyond reputeHWChampion has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 71,197,734,108,400.53
Total Points: 186,197,734,535,305.75
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2014 Good luck - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
Roach is one sneaky dude. I shook my head when he threatened to stop the fight, stop it for what? Ruslan wasn't even hurt lol, Roach threatened to stop it even though Ruslan had a fighting chance and was hurting Bradley whenever he landed flush. The reason Roach wanted to stop it was because he saw that Bradley was easily getting hurt and he saw Pacmans next big money fight to comeback, so he didn't want a guy like Ruslan to take that big millions from him and beat Bradley, he wanted Pacman to get that rematch with Bradley to get his belt back. He saw the dollar signs while he was in the corner. Its shameless, its obvious as well, why the hell would he stop it if Bradley never hurt him? That was bogus on Roach.

If I were Ruslan I would drop him after that.
Stop being a pure hater, if your fighter is getting outboxed and is cut gassed out you motivate him by threatening him. Don't act so stupid
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<