Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-01-2013, 09:48 PM
marvelousmatt
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 marvelousmatt is infamous around these partsmarvelousmatt is infamous around these partsmarvelousmatt is infamous around these partsmarvelousmatt is infamous around these partsmarvelousmatt is infamous around these partsmarvelousmatt is infamous around these partsmarvelousmatt is infamous around these partsmarvelousmatt is infamous around these partsmarvelousmatt is infamous around these partsmarvelousmatt is infamous around these partsmarvelousmatt is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 43,522.33
Cool Spolier Alert...

Vlad did face Haye and whoooopped him !!! Price just got KTFO'd.I like Price and he could be very good HW when he learns to use his jab and reach. If.if.if.if.if is not a word used in boxing.Anyone who uses it regularly has never boxed before or has limited knowledge of boxing. If Haye had Lewis' aggressiveness..I know,I know his big toe....lmao...
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-01-2013, 09:52 PM
Renal Colic
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 Renal Colic has a reputation beyond reputeRenal Colic has a reputation beyond reputeRenal Colic has a reputation beyond reputeRenal Colic has a reputation beyond reputeRenal Colic has a reputation beyond reputeRenal Colic has a reputation beyond reputeRenal Colic has a reputation beyond reputeRenal Colic has a reputation beyond reputeRenal Colic has a reputation beyond reputeRenal Colic has a reputation beyond reputeRenal Colic has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,023,463,151,743.77
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks for green K - Weltschmerz 

Even though Gavin Rees got knocked out by Broner, I think he could still beat Andre Ward.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:42 PM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,636,286,627.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittlez View Post
Amazing post from a great poster. I agree, I think it's a 60-40 fight. Let's face it, you and I are not delusional nut huggers like so many Klitschko fans here.. We both know that Wlad got no chin. None.

Anybody that can punch CAN take Wlad out. Haye would have knocked Wlad out cold if he had a 10th of Lennox's courage.

Sam Peter floored Wlad like 10 times and Peter is a F- Version of Joe Frazier.
The more you post the sillier you read. Klitschko went to the canvas in the Peter fight 3 times. The first was a very blatant dead centre rabbit punch. It was remarked on by the commentators. The second was not a punch of any kind. Peter missed a long left hook, and in bringing his hand back down he grabbed Klitschko's shoulder and dragged him down. The commentators pointed this out. The third was a little bit closer...

Peter had in reality lost every round. He got points for the times that Klirschko was down, but that was because Randy Neumann the ref was blind. By round ten, being badly beaten up, Peter made a last, despairing rush at klitschko, who backpeddled fast all across the ring. Peter threw a punch, and Klitschko, already going backwards pulled his head further back, and overbalanced, falling into the ropes. He rebounded to the canvas and got up immediately. The punch either just missed or barely grazed. it was of no consequence anyway, and is a bit hard to see.

He continued giving Peter a boxing lesson, and, although the KDs were not legitimate, won the fight 9-3 in rounds. He had jumped at the chance to fight Peter because, as he said, he wanted to prove that he had a good chin. He proved it all right because Peter hit him quite a few times on the chin without bothering him.

I spend the time to tell you all this because ican see howignorant you actually are of the fight itself. You should watch it, and especially the "KDs" in slow-motion. You'll learn something........Maybe.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:36 AM
Skittlez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Skittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 181,979.25
No Message - Fire and Fear one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. Where is Tiger??????? - mathed tiger uppercut! - joesaiditstrue No woner you're in the red. Now go fuck yourself in the ass - RossCA 
Name it Lennox - dan_cov Worst poster since Frank Sucketts - dan_cov biased - happyman hate troll - waste of space - Simurgh For the most stupid yet entertaining poster around! Enjoy! - Simurgh 
youre actually not a bad poster, i just find it funny how many kick me's you have. you dont deserve them imo - happyman deserves a kick for constant trolling and alts - I'm so sorry people want to kick you - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. Top 10 p4p NSB/ESB ATG - ArtThouFurious? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarg View Post
The more you post the sillier you read. Klitschko went to the canvas in the Peter fight 3 times. The first was a very blatant dead centre rabbit punch. It was remarked on by the commentators. The second was not a punch of any kind. Peter missed a long left hook, and in bringing his hand back down he grabbed Klitschko's shoulder and dragged him down. The commentators pointed this out. The third was a little bit closer...

Peter had in reality lost every round. He got points for the times that Klirschko was down, but that was because Randy Neumann the ref was blind. By round ten, being badly beaten up, Peter made a last, despairing rush at klitschko, who backpeddled fast all across the ring. Peter threw a punch, and Klitschko, already going backwards pulled his head further back, and overbalanced, falling into the ropes. He rebounded to the canvas and got up immediately. The punch either just missed or barely grazed. it was of no consequence anyway, and is a bit hard to see.

He continued giving Peter a boxing lesson, and, although the KDs were not legitimate, won the fight 9-3 in rounds. He had jumped at the chance to fight Peter because, as he said, he wanted to prove that he had a good chin. He proved it all right because Peter hit him quite a few times on the chin without bothering him.

I spend the time to tell you all this because ican see howignorant you actually are of the fight itself. You should watch it, and especially the "KDs" in slow-motion. You'll learn something........Maybe.

You ain't the man I thought you were.. I thought we was cool .

I'm gonna knock you out

come knock me out than come knock me out than

you aint shyt to me @@%@$

watch your mouth
Old 03-02-2013, 12:38 AM
Cuban Linx
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Cuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond reputeCuban Linx has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,044,588.44
Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year - Freedom2013 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamFighter View Post
Obviously Wlad is not superior to David in every way at all, but he has enough facets to beat him, that's obvious. He will hit and run all night until he outpoints him or Price catches him and knocks him cold out (which might well happen).
David is simply NOT a good boxer yet, he may be in his physical prime right now but you need to be a good boxer to beat Wlad.

I would make it 60:40 in favour of Wlad. This is still too close a call for Wlad to accept this fight since he is too ****scared to fight someone young and big. Wlad can find lots more midgets, fatties and fortysomethings to dupe his fans with instead, as he always has done, so why should he risk Price and start defending against anything close to a bona fide contender?
LOL British Heavyweights.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:41 AM
PACnPBFsuck
BigMac, BigKing or BigMic

Rep Power: 46 PACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 174,861,439,913,805.16
Total Points: 174,861,439,914,318.59
stream - BostonGuy TO THE U!!! - the mesiah Cheers bro! - dan_cov for good luck - jazluvr Happy Holidays PACnPBFsuck - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a safe one bro! :beerchug: - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Congrats Buddy - EvilGenius thanks for the quick payment - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
:beerchug: - -jose- about trillions - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - PACnPBFsuck AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - VERMIN Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HooksInYou View Post
Even though Gavin Rees got knocked out by Broner, I think he could still beat Andre Ward.
Great post, by a great poster.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:50 AM
Weltschmerz
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Weltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,016,412,210,349.16
Total Points: 14,016,412,213,164.57
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLights View Post
despite losing to tony thompson... i still think current price would stop wlad
Troll alert.
Old 03-02-2013, 11:13 AM
valero
el Inca

Rep Power: 41 valero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 154,889,466,596,142.31
Total Points: 155,794,466,587,638.97
toast with an excellent poster - kyshenko team BOMB SQUAAAAD - Jloro No Message - Scott.Weiland. See you on pretty much everyday and enjoy your knowledgeable and sometimes satirical posts.  I can tell you enjoy a good fight on the old boob-tube! - Trudoe you one funny dude, atg poster, have a slice of pizza on me - jas 
ATG poster - jas 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team 

Quote:
You ain't the man I thought you were.. I thought we was cool .

I'm gonna knock you out

come knock me out than come knock me out than

you aint shyt to me @@%@$

watch your mouth
I looked into Riddick Bowe's eyes and I seen absolute fear.
Old 03-03-2013, 03:03 PM
DreamFighter
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 DreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 50,022,103.80
Don't act so butthurt, princess - Weltschmerz kick this nasty little alt - Freedom. Spent way too much time on this one. Apart from hating on Klitschkos, no nothing about boxing. - Simurgh *knows :) - Simurgh alt - thuggery 
kick this little faqqot - Burzum kick this little faqqot - Burzum 

Quote:
Amazing post from a great poster. I agree, I think it's a 60-40 fight. Let's face it, you and I are not delusional nut huggers like so many Klitschko fans here.. We both know that Wlad got no chin. None.

Anybody that can punch CAN take Wlad out. Haye would have knocked Wlad out cold if he had a 10th of Lennox's courage.

Sam Peter floored Wlad like 10 times and Peter is a F- Version of Joe Frazier.
its such a decent post that I got a mass of negative karmas from the klitlickers. I must have said something true then!

Bizarre really seeing as I am actually FAVOURING Wlad.....
Old 03-03-2013, 03:04 PM
DreamFighter
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 DreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 50,022,103.80
Don't act so butthurt, princess - Weltschmerz kick this nasty little alt - Freedom. Spent way too much time on this one. Apart from hating on Klitschkos, no nothing about boxing. - Simurgh *knows :) - Simurgh alt - thuggery 
kick this little faqqot - Burzum kick this little faqqot - Burzum 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuban Linx View Post
LOL British Heavyweights.
LOL Wlads chin.