Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Will this fight ever happen?
Yes. 129 0.00%
No. 9,223,372,036,854,775,808 100.00%
Voters: 9.22337203685E+18. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 02-25-2013, 01:20 PM
The Ban Stick
A solid stick of ban

Rep Power: 21527 The Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,801,140,668,028,895,008,653,312.00
For exceeding the legal limit of awesomeness. - *Boss Lady* *Boss Lady* loves The Ban Stick!  :D - *Boss Lady* sorry ban stick won't happen again - sugersean15 Keep up the usual brilliant work Bro - Jedi Vader Cheers bud :) - dancovboxer 
Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks bro! - led for keeping the racism on lock down - I'm so sorry LOVEEEEEEEE the new name :lol1: :kiss: - *Boss Lady* a Robo full of ban - MANIAC310 
the definition of the word: moderator. keep up the good work - Ishak Pasha Keep up the good work mate! - Pretty Boy32 Doing a great job! - TBear For modding of the highest order. - Jedi Vader Happy Easter  Mister :kiss: - Bossy 
For getting it done! - komodo The Don Corleone of Boxing Scene - jose830 Have a Happy and safe New Years Mr.Ban Stick sir. - jose830 thx for taking care of larryx, that guy was spewing garbage all over nsb, every single day - thuggery closest thing to a stick i could find!  Bet you never got one of these before!! - Trudoe 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Trudoe 

There's absolutely no reason to have this as a sticky anymore. This fight isn't going to happen. Considering unsticking it.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-25-2013, 01:28 PM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 49 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,312,407,029,331.66
Total Points: 16,323,407,587,033.77
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ban Stick View Post
There's absolutely no reason to have this as a sticky anymore. This fight isn't going to happen. Considering unsticking it.
delete it probably makes the most sense.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:50 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,538,649,589,779.37
Total Points: 11,775,711,426,046.34
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

Quote:
Bob Arum, did you hack Ban Stick's account? Damn you....
Old 02-26-2013, 07:11 AM
The Ban Stick
A solid stick of ban

Rep Power: 21527 The Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ban Stick has a reputation beyond repute
For exceeding the legal limit of awesomeness. - *Boss Lady* *Boss Lady* loves The Ban Stick!  :D - *Boss Lady* sorry ban stick won't happen again - sugersean15 Keep up the usual brilliant work Bro - Jedi Vader Cheers bud :) - dancovboxer 
Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks bro! - led for keeping the racism on lock down - I'm so sorry LOVEEEEEEEE the new name :lol1: :kiss: - *Boss Lady* a Robo full of ban - MANIAC310 
the definition of the word: moderator. keep up the good work - Ishak Pasha Keep up the good work mate! - Pretty Boy32 Doing a great job! - TBear For modding of the highest order. - Jedi Vader Happy Easter  Mister :kiss: - Bossy 
For getting it done! - komodo The Don Corleone of Boxing Scene - jose830 Have a Happy and safe New Years Mr.Ban Stick sir. - jose830 thx for taking care of larryx, that guy was spewing garbage all over nsb, every single day - thuggery closest thing to a stick i could find!  Bet you never got one of these before!! - Trudoe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
delete it probably makes the most sense.
I don't delete threads with 1500+ posts in them, not to mention it had thousands before the DB crash.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:18 AM
Slip Stream
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Slip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,001,041,582.65
For your solid contributions - JAB5239 To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Of course the fight isn't going to happen and it was clear long ago it wasn't going to ever happen. Some of the reason was lying face first several months ago and the rest of it was and is tangled up in promoter practicalities. Regardless, fight fans knew this fight was never going to happen now I guess we should act like it.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:52 AM
The Ban Stick
A solid stick of ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slip Stream View Post
Of course the fight isn't going to happen and it was clear long ago it wasn't going to ever happen. Some of the reason was lying face first several months ago and the rest of it was and is tangled up in promoter practicalities. Regardless, fight fans knew this fight was never going to happen now I guess we should act like it.
I'm not good at math but

9.22337203685E+18

Is a lot.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:04 AM
TBear
Lords of Boxingscene

Rep Power: 441 TBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,059,033,991,324,353,024.00
Total Points: 1,059,033,991,324,365,824.00
i couldn't green you , so here's a beer TBear!! - HUGH JASS GIF Thread: Distinguished Service Medal - Barnburner I be loving them gifs you post :fing02: - jose830 One of BScenes best - jazluvr happy holidays bro - jazluvr 
thanks T...Merry Christmas to you too. - -jose- lol sorry about the rose, I meant to send you some bubbly lol - -jose- Happy Holidays, bud! - Talisayen Happy Holidays, TBear! - peyk-peyk Good looking out, TBear! - Fistic 
everything good T thanks for asking - -jose- blue parallelogram to you :D - lebrick legendary - lazy Classic Boxing Pictures - - Ram Raid - Hope you had a good long weekend. - -jose- 
Thanks for honoring your bet in a timely manner bro, cheers! - Tyler_Durden honestly T I believe you would make the perfect Mod you got my vote... is it cool with you if I post that on the thread? - -jose- tried to green ya but ive given too much in the last 24 hours, i still got your bakk - Tha_Greatest Here's beer while listening to good music - led thanks bud :fing02: - -jose- 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S A M U R A I Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - S A M U R A I Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - S A M U R A I Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MANGLER Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - MANGLER 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - MANGLER World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - cooper5 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Raider Monkz 
Head and Neck Cancer - Izrock Childhood Cancer - ??? Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Unknown Champ 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - BABYBOXER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe 

Quote:
Good idea, it looks like the entire polulation of the earth has already voted on the poll.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:08 PM
Niall2012
Amateur

Total Points: 2,232.78

It will more than likely go down as the biggest fight in history that never happened. The fight that robbed the boxing fans of something they waited on for so long and never got. I'll never understand how they couldn't agree a 50/50 split of 100+ million. What a shame we never got to see this match a couple of years back when both were at their peaks
Old 03-03-2013, 07:01 AM
Mike D
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Mike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 832,190,804,062.96
Total Points: 832,190,880,602.19
carl froch, the only british boxer i like alot currently, lol, this mofo the the fukking man , lol, hes the kind of fighter than most fighters should want to resemble, god honest truth about that - Tha_Greatest damn man, that was fukkin cool what you said about floyd being a lowlife scumbag, which is true - Tha_Greatest In honor of Sutherland - mathed TEAM B-SUTH - sugarsmosley Cheers to a great sense of humor! :-D - Tyler_Durden 
WAR Sutherland!!! - LoadedWraps ATG poster - jas #TeamSutherland - LoadedWraps cheers brotha - A-Wolf Funny guy! - Box-Office 
Had me rolling in that Rockin' movie thread. Epic performance . - Dinamita 03 as hilarious as they come - jas Funny as Fk - jas No Message - -jose- Your chin has not been cracked bro'! Keep on posting! - Da Boxer 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niall2012 View Post
It will more than likely go down as the biggest fight in history that never happened. The fight that robbed the boxing fans of something they waited on for so long and never got. I'll never understand how they couldn't agree a 50/50 split of 100+ million. What a shame we never got to see this match a couple of years back when both were at their peaks
It's why boxing is a fringe sport. And I hate saying that, because the sweet science is my passion. But it's so far from mainstream it's ridiculous. Sportscenter doesn't waste its breath on 98% of fights, and all of the major sports websites (espn, cbs sportsline, fox sports, etc) have boxing buried at the very back of their sites under "other sports" with the likes of lacrosse, swimming, and motherf**king ping pong or some sh*t.

Imagine if it was ran like professional organized sports like the NFL or NBA -- where you know, teams HAVE TO get through each other to get to the top. Wow, what a noble, inventive concept!! Imagine if the Magic Johnson Lakers and the Larry Bird Celtics didn't feel like playing each other because of risk of losing or money issues. Lmao, my God man it's so retarded to even think about. But that's what these two phags did.

It could have been the world's biggest sporting event of the era, and instead all we have is gay ass fan bases from each side who have flooded the internet calling each other pac-tards and fl0mos. That's what that fight has been reduced to.

When there's an overwhelming public outcry by the fans (who f**king make these motherf**kers millionaires) for certain fights -- they MUST be made. Plain and simple. Or they need to have a board powerful enough to suspend said p*ssy boxer who wants to duck for whatever reason until he's man enough to step in the ring. Get it done. There's so many millions of dollars to go around it's f**king retarded. And I know, it's not just the boxers. Something needs to be done with these evil, slimy f**king promoters. If they can't get a fight done then move their sorry ass to the side and bring in someone who can.

If other sports can get sh*t done, why can't this one?

Last edited by Mike D; 03-03-2013 at 07:07 AM.
Old 03-07-2013, 07:51 PM
LeftyLeftHook
Amateur

Total Points: 1,632.61

Fight would've happen already had Bob Arum got on his horse and took off after his son died...

Boxing as a whole becomes better when Bob Arum is no longer an authority figure in it.