Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-22-2013, 02:35 PM
croz
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 croz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,251,007.19

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
this is a joke right? your using a source in wikipedia to prove a number from a private company which has the power to put out to the public any number they choose because they face no repercussion from shareholders or any type of investor.

I have been informed by Kevin Iole and Dave Meltzer mma insiders that the numbers floating around in the media about what the buyrate is for these cards is inflated. Believe what you want but check these out and it may give u a different perspective about what you hear the numbers are.

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slu...xnumbers092509

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/1/30/39...-view-buys-mma
Exactly, boxing has been in a PPV war with a phantom that doesn't exsist. The UFC emplyoees have been spilling phoney PPV numbers to the press in orther to boost their image. They literally conned their way into a deal with FOX.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-22-2013, 02:41 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,195,288,047,885.45
Total Points: 18,432,349,852,228.85
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARQUEZ View Post
Ronda is ducking the hell out of Cyborg. She wants that Freddie Roach draining technique.

That's why I loved Carano she didn't give a **** she just wanted to fight.
I didn't know it was possible to duck a fighter who was banned for using roids..
Old 02-22-2013, 02:43 PM
Mr. Philadel
#215Boxing

Location: Everywhere you NEVER BEEN....I'm better than I've EVER BEEN!
Rep Power: 66 Mr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,027,236,698,742.99
Total Points: 1,069,137,402,829.12
Vodka &amp;amp; Red Bull for ya! - BattlingNelson for the green homey - NewYork For a super poster! - jazluvr hopkins finna whoop pascal AGAIN - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner 
No Message - arraamis respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Awesome post on Miguel Cotto...cheers! - jose830 Great post bro! keep up the good work. - codey 
just cause you a philly boy - SpeedKillz Real recognize real. - SnakeVen0m Happy New Year - Freedom. philly swagg, walking BK outta the house - thuggery Team Swift all day! - KeepItObjective 
A+ poster,one of the very best. - Scott.Weiland. war bhop! - jas Congrats on the baby girl :fing02: - -jose- Good look - Shambrolic bhop &gt; kovalev - jas 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

WHO?!?!?...man who the hell is these ppl yall rapping about?!?
Old 02-22-2013, 02:48 PM
paulf
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 39 paulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,720.79
Total Points: 1,000,006,080,702,329.88
you need gifts - TuRoK'em Have a slice - Toney Loc one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy birthday - -jose- 
A beer for the bday boy! - led Beterbiev - wladavit Cant give you red k, wear this red lipstick on ur bday - led Happy birfday - DonMega I have no green to spread but here's some cake happy birthday - -jose- 
Happy Birthday man - Rip Chudd HBD - -Kev- No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 
No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 

Armbararmbararmbararmbararmbararmbararmbararmbarar mbararmbararmbararmbararmbar flyingarmbar armbararmbararmbararmbar
Old 02-22-2013, 02:53 PM
croz
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 croz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud of
Total Points: 10,000,251,007.19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
She slept with Dana White to get into the UFC
Old 02-22-2013, 03:04 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,195,288,047,885.45
Total Points: 18,432,349,852,228.85
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
Chicks... man, chicks!!!! One's a chick with a d*ck (Cyborg)! Her and her man got busted for using that juice.
Old 02-22-2013, 06:06 PM
ShoulderRoll
Ph.D in the Sweet Science

Rep Power: 45 ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,227,124,686,564,827.00
Total Points: 7,227,124,686,592,799.00
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas 

I don't come to NSB to read about what some UFC personality has to say about anything.

Isn't there a separate section on this website for that kind of crap?
Old 02-22-2013, 07:26 PM
billeau2
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 billeau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,100,087,578.13

Rhonda is not being shoved down anyone's throat... She sells tickets and can fight, is smart and is a Knockout...what more do you want?
Old 02-22-2013, 07:28 PM
TaurusJ27
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 TaurusJ27 is a name known to allTaurusJ27 is a name known to allTaurusJ27 is a name known to allTaurusJ27 is a name known to allTaurusJ27 is a name known to allTaurusJ27 is a name known to all
Total Points: 25,130.70

Cyborg left UFC because she's ducking Rousey.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:32 PM
Scarcaztic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Scarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond reputeScarcaztic has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,890,118,260.23
Cashflow - mathed good posts - thuggery troll - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by billeau2 View Post
Rhonda is not being shoved down anyone's throat... She sells tickets and can fight, is smart and is a Knockout...what more do you want?
She's a one trick pony, and has weak ass striking. She's a loud mouth, and she's obviously ducking Cyborg.

When Cyborg was 145 lb. champ, Ronda moves to 135 lb. division to become champion, and says, "I want the fight with Cyborg to be even bigger."

Mmmmm hmmmmm....