Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2013, 11:07 AM
RlCKY
Grade 10

Rep Power: 28 RlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,124,070,691.83
Total Points: 2,124,080,464.55
have an apple.............. - bigsmoothh haha good picture - RossCA Happy New Year RICKY.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Years to you and yours bro! :beerchug: - jose830 
Default Sinaloa Cartel Leader El Chapo Killed?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/02...ntcmp=trending

Quote:
GUATEMALA CITY – Guatemalan authorities said Thursday they were investigating whether a man killed in a shootout near the border with Mexico was most-wanted drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, but hours later backtracked and said they hadn't even located a body or confirmed there was a gunfight.

Government spokesman Francisco Cuevas first told Guatevision Television that two drug gangs had clashed in Peten, an area that has seen an increase in drug violence and that at least two men had died in the shootout.

"We have to wait for all the technical information in order to determine if, in fact, one of the dead is of Joaquin `El Chapo' Guzman," Cuevas said.

Later, Cuevas told Mexico's Televisa network that authorities hadn't yet found a body or the scene where reports said a shootout took place.

He never said what led officials to think that one of the dead men might be Guzman.

But Interior Department spokeswoman Carla Herrera told The Associated Press that one of the victims physically resembled the drug lord. She said officials had asked the Mexican government to send Guzman's fingerprints to compare them to the man found inside a vehicle and to send investigators.

However, Herrera's boss, Interior Minister Mauricio Lopez Bonilla told the AP that it was residents of the town of San Francisco who had told officials of a gunbattle and reported that one of the people killed looked like Guzman.

"The fact is we don't have any of this information confirmed," Lopez Bonilla said.

Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto said late Thursday that he had no information on the case.

"I don't have any information that can confirm that," he told reporters.

Peten province is an isolated area of jungle and ranches where 27 ranch workers were massacred in 2011 by the Zetas drug gang, a top rival for Guzman's Sinaloa drug cartel.

Guzman, who has been in hiding since escaping from a Mexican prison in a laundry cart in 2001, is one of the world's most dangerous and most wanted fugitives.

He's also one of the richest: Forbes magazine has estimated his fortune at $1 billion.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/02...#ixzz2Le20Osgv
Crazy if true. I just read a day or two ago that he is "Chicago's Most Wanted Criminal" and considered to be more dangerous to the city of Chicago than Al Capone was in his day despite El Chapo never setting foot in Chicago.

It is estimated that more than half of all drugs sold on the streets of Chicago tie into the Sinaloa Cartel in some way, shape, or form

After thinking about it, I can't imagine he would be involved in a shootout...but still, a pretty big story if true.

Last edited by RlCKY; 02-22-2013 at 11:32 AM..
Old 02-22-2013, 12:41 PM
UTEP
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 66 UTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 363,887,427,331,237.81
Total Points: 454,687,437,422,638.75
I truly appreciate that bro! but I don't like eating alone so here's one back enjoy! - jose830 Happy New Year carnal, que estes bien.. - !! AI-Holmes!! good ass poster - I'm so sorry Thanks for the YouTube posting tip, had to idea haha. - CounterPunching I meant 'no idea', not 'to idea' on the last gift.. - CounterPunching 
That's one of the hottest bitches I've ever seen! word! - jose830 el norte beautiful film no doubt - Tha_Greatest No Message - Sake1 :rofl: :rofl: that was funny...salud! - jose830 No Message - chiguy91 
GIF Thread: Distinguished Service Medal - Barnburner i watched the Bradley/Marquez video on my lunch, thanks for sharing - jose830 :lol1:@homie g funk... I'm in PR right now so I'll send you a tropical fish - jose830 No Message - Sake1 I'm digging this neon sign gifs - -jose- 
it's all good homie - -jose- thanks for the popcorn...hereI left you some - -jose- Thank you.  Toma una fria!  Cheers bro. - damit305 BANG BANG - sugarsmosley to a true atg poster - jas 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RlCKY View Post
Sinaloa Cartel Leader El Chapo Killed?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/02...ntcmp=trending

Crazy if true. I just read a day or two ago that he is "Chicago's Most Wanted Criminal" and considered to be more dangerous to the city of Chicago than Al Capone was in his day despite El Chapo never setting foot in Chicago.

It is estimated that more than half of all drugs sold on the streets of Chicago tie into the Sinaloa Cartel in some way, shape, or form

After thinking about it, I can't imagine he would be involved in a shootout...but still, a pretty big story if true.

I hope it's true.
Old 02-22-2013, 12:43 PM
$BloodyNate$
GUCCI

Rep Power: 24 $BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 101,738,364,341.40
Total Points: 101,739,357,941.53
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy Birthday :) - Bossy 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant 

All I wanna be is el chapo!!!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Old 02-22-2013, 01:28 PM
Trigger Nasty
The fcks a Lommy?

Rep Power: 48 Trigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 130,440,297,743.89
Total Points: 551,441,673,433.35
monkey - Pretty Boy32 your favourite. - Pretty Boy32 for ya juicer - BostonGuy It's time to RISE - Mike Tyson77 Keep up the good work! - codey 
Thank you for the info, that is what I'll do. - BulgariasFinest sometimes I wonder where the fuck you come up with some of these threads but regardless they make me :lol1: cheers brother! - jose830 Best poster on the scene! - sweetpea87 Merry Christmas to you and yours Trigg. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Keep making vids bro, ur my top BS poster. HNY! - led* 
Boxingscene's Media Master. - TartanSoldier you're the best lounge poster - Freedom. It's ok - Lovci for haffing such a huge shafter - Das poopshaften for the caveman diet - ted*. 
more for the diet - ted*. an apple a day makes you smarter - ted*. some more fruit for you fruity - ted*. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.P.T. View Post
I hope it's true.
It is bad karma to wish death on someone no matter who it is.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:35 PM
The Tase
NSB War Veteran

Rep Power: 31 The Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,765,180,284,580.84
Total Points: 1,765,181,322,337.38
i remember this mofo "rif raf" from this old show called from G's to gents :lol1: he's afocking waste of space...thanks for the green! - jose830 A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 on me - sugarsmosley I hear you lad - Rocky... wears his heart on his sleeve - jas 

all i care about is are they gonna make a tv series on hbo or showtime about the drug war in mexico.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:38 PM
TX_BOXNG
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 TX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 735,425,285,841.60
Total Points: 750,595,335,810.09
for having a Mares avi - Cleto_Reyes thanks for posting on the thread man - robson24 

Lol they wont capture el Chapo, His the new Doroteo Arango, respected in all Mexico his people that are working for him are doing the police work, just let him do his drug business its not his fault that people are dumb enough to do drugs lol

Guatemala just apologize for the misunderstanding, n the gun battle was between other guys,el Chapo doesnt leave Sinaloa much n his moving every 30 minutes in his convoy n he doesnt look the same anymore
Old 02-22-2013, 01:40 PM
RlCKY
Grade 10

Rep Power: 28 RlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,124,070,691.83
Total Points: 2,124,080,464.55
have an apple.............. - bigsmoothh haha good picture - RossCA Happy New Year RICKY.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Years to you and yours bro! :beerchug: - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
It is bad karma to wish death on someone no matter who it is.
Hopefully you are kidding...

We're talking about a man, who is in charge of an enterprise directly and indirectly responsible for the deaths of people every single day. He's ordered slayings of entire families over his criminality.

Whether it's a kid getting shot and killed trying to obtain or sell drugs in Chicago, or Mexican police and soliders who are supposed to be protecting Mexican citizens, the man has a lot of blood on his hands, and even more people addicted to substances that are ruining their lives, that he is responsible for bringing into this country and others, making him a billionaire in the process.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:17 PM
Trigger Nasty
The fcks a Lommy?

Rep Power: 48 Trigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 130,440,297,743.89
Total Points: 551,441,673,433.35
monkey - Pretty Boy32 your favourite. - Pretty Boy32 for ya juicer - BostonGuy It's time to RISE - Mike Tyson77 Keep up the good work! - codey 
Thank you for the info, that is what I'll do. - BulgariasFinest sometimes I wonder where the fuck you come up with some of these threads but regardless they make me :lol1: cheers brother! - jose830 Best poster on the scene! - sweetpea87 Merry Christmas to you and yours Trigg. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Keep making vids bro, ur my top BS poster. HNY! - led* 
Boxingscene's Media Master. - TartanSoldier you're the best lounge poster - Freedom. It's ok - Lovci for haffing such a huge shafter - Das poopshaften for the caveman diet - ted*. 
more for the diet - ted*. an apple a day makes you smarter - ted*. some more fruit for you fruity - ted*. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RlCKY View Post
Hopefully you are kidding...

We're talking about a man, who is in charge of an enterprise directly and indirectly responsible for the deaths of people every single day. He's ordered slayings of entire families over his criminality.

Whether it's a kid getting shot and killed trying to obtain or sell drugs in Chicago, or Mexican police and soliders who are supposed to be protecting Mexican citizens, the man has a lot of blood on his hands, and even more people addicted to substances that are ruining their lives, that he is responsible for bringing into this country and others, making him a billionaire in the process.
That's why he should be arrested and tried like everyone else. No one should wish death on anyone.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:21 PM
T.Horton
Banned

Rep Power: 0 T.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,393,791,078.93
Total Points: 1,319,635,954,942.72
enjoy it mate! - MexicanMauler No Message - Thank Me Later Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas to you and yours Tim. I hope 2013 is your best year ever. - deanrw Happy Holidays Timothy.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy Christmas amigo - chav Cheers brother, I appreciate it ! - BulgariasFinest happy new year my man! - HUGH JASS my homie Tim have a happy and safe New Years for you and your family brother. - jose830 Happy new years !! - BulgariasFinest 
Happy New Year Timmy!! - Lorily thanks for the points. - Golden help me finish this 6 pack - AyoMaDu thank you! - Barnburner Cheers dude! - fladz 
Thanks for help - Weltschmerz like a boss! - HUGH JASS No Message - jose830 20,000 post! - jose830 eat up son!!! - jose830 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - eddie_monster Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - eddie_monster Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - eddie_monster Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - eddie_monster 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Terrel Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - codey AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MexicanMauler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MexicanMauler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Huey- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
That's why he should be arrested and tried like everyone else. No one should wish death on anyone.
i see your point but i think you're missing Ricky's. if it's karma to wish death up him then what is it if he gets away with, literally, being responsible for thousands of murders directly and indirectly.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:00 PM
Dr Rumack
El Pistolero

Rep Power: 18 Dr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,017,000,135,936.03
knowledgeable poster - thuggery for being a solid poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 Great poster - E.P.T. Good poster. Thumbs up, Doc! - CubanGuyNYC eat fresh - sugarsmosley 

Anyone know of any good documentaries on the Cartels and the Mexican drug wars in general? That shit is fucking crazy yet most of the world knows next to nothing about it.