No announcement yet.

This Young Black Teen Is MAD MAD MAD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    I hear you man, but you know how those inner urban youth think. They look at this and think this is some gangster shit and all that and think its cool. Because of this video 1000's of ghetto youth are gonna try something foul like this. #WORLDSTAR
    oh. the authority on ghetto youth now.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      Here is the video

Black dudes sum weird dudes.Making him strip but naked,Throwing water
      on him,Spanking him,And recording it?Dudes got no shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post

yup.

the ghetto youth aka worldstar target audience. There a reason every damn ghetto video with some foul shit involved they have them ghetto youth in it screaming WORLDSTAR WORLDSTAR, they think shit like this is cool.

Violence begets violence. Hatred begets hatred

Comment

I hear you man, but you know how those inner urban youth think. They look at this and think this is some gangster shit and all that and think its cool. Because of this video 1000's of ghetto youth are gonna try something foul like this. #WORLDSTAR

naw but he does have a point here. Other people will see this and think this shlt was gangsta. That guy had his little click with him laughing like it was funny. Others think its funny too. Worldstar shouldnt even put it up on their site.

Comment

yup.

the ghetto youth aka worldstar target audience. There a reason every damn ghetto video with some foul shit involved they have them ghetto youth in it screaming WORLDSTAR WORLDSTAR, they think shit like this is cool.

Violence begets violence. Hatred begets hatred
            Damn straight. The site that allowed this to go WWW should be held accountable for that guys shame. They glorified it by putting that shlt on there. sick disgraceful human beings!

Comment

It would have been better if they had knocked this guy out with one punch then to publicly humiliate him. You can recover from a knock out but it'll be harder recovering from this.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
                It would have been better if they had knocked this guy out with one punch then to publicly humiliate him. You can recover from a knock out but it'll be harder recovering from this.
                most likely someone getting murdered or a suicide is happening.

Comment

Ok let me get this straight. People are unanimously "outraged" over this video of some guy whipping a naked guy with a belt, but if you have a guy who goes around KILLING family members of cops, then the comments are all "I dont agree with it necessarily but I understand where he is coming from"

Some of you are really ****ing ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    Ok let me get this straight. People are unanimously "outraged" over this video of some guy whipping a naked guy with a belt, but if you have a guy who goes around KILLING family members of cops, then the comments are all "I dont agree with it necessarily but I understand where he is coming from"

Some of you are really ****ing ******ed.
                    i don`t think so. i just think it's not as cut and dry as you`re trying to make it seem.

Comment

as a man, seeing another man go through that i am enraged. i didn't even watch the initial video but if that kid is angry - he has a right to be. he has a right to be outright hostile.

happy birthday by the way.
                      It made my blood boil watching it. In fact, I did not even want to post it. I regret even searching for it but I guess my morbid curiosity got the better of me when I saw the thread starters post.

Yup 45 now. I'm Getting old!hehe

Comment

Working...
                      X