Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-05-2013, 06:55 PM
A-Wolf
This One Can See

Rep Power: 17 A-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,861,334,079,154.82
Total Points: 3,861,834,114,772.88
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil You're a very knowledgeable poster - Freedom. Excellent pick on Matthysse - HaglerSteelChin You deserve a kick for your hatred of Wladimir - Weltschmerz good poster - sugarsmosley 
For my homey Wolf - Mike D You know your stuff, great objective poster! - Booty Dew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-MiZe View Post
You know you're clutching at straws when you go down the path of using an '0' to make a point.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-07-2013, 04:04 AM
TheThirdEye
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 TheThirdEye is infamous around these partsTheThirdEye is infamous around these partsTheThirdEye is infamous around these partsTheThirdEye is infamous around these partsTheThirdEye is infamous around these partsTheThirdEye is infamous around these partsTheThirdEye is infamous around these partsTheThirdEye is infamous around these partsTheThirdEye is infamous around these partsTheThirdEye is infamous around these partsTheThirdEye is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,965.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Hickey View Post
Because seemingly it's impossible to be one without the other

Please don't duck the question or ramble on about some other nonsense

Which undefeated champions has Ward beaten?

Hey! Earl Hickey;
I am surprised that nobody has yet realised how your imagination is addicted to imagine sexual scenes with minors like that ?
The way you take fun to lie about it, shows how you are affected by these crazy stories from your imagination.

I am convinced that a person constantly thinking of young children like you, are full of file associated with child p0rnography on his computer.
Crush and lie about others online, is your way to exonerate you of your own disorder related to pedophilia.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:18 AM
TheThirdEye
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 TheThirdEye is infamous around these partsTheThirdEye is infamous around these partsTheThirdEye is infamous around these partsTheThirdEye is infamous around these partsTheThirdEye is infamous around these partsTheThirdEye is infamous around these partsTheThirdEye is infamous around these partsTheThirdEye is infamous around these partsTheThirdEye is infamous around these partsTheThirdEye is infamous around these partsTheThirdEye is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,965.75

***9632; Ward should focus his attention on Adonis Stevenson.

- Mikkell Kessler accepted the unification bout for the money.
- Carl Froch requested to use the unification argument to avoid a mandatory fight against Adonis Stevenson, by requesting to fight Kessler; after the Bute rematch option failed.
- Kelly Pavlik, was totally drunk in the last few months, he decided to retire and help himself by following a full time alcool rehab program.
- Andre Ward defeated Bika already; Bika wasn’t easy for him, means it’s a Close Case for Ward…
- Andre Ward won’t make his career and his money grow, by fighting Nikola Sjekloca.
- Lucian Bute had 0% answer to Carl Froch attacks, this one way massacre was painful to watch; It would be a Step Back for Ward to fight Bute at this point.
- I doubt Ward would exchange quick blows with Andre (The Matrix) Dirrell; I believe the Dirrell brothers have the Ward secret receipy…
- It wouldn’t be logical to pick Rodriguez, Oosthuizen, DeGale or Grove, before mixing punchs with Adonis Stevenson.
- After George Grove, it wouldn’t be serious for Ward, to perform an exibition fight against Glen Johnson.
- After Chad Dawson body muscle and brain size drain, I don’t believe Jean Pascal would accept to trim his muscle mass down to fight Ward; forget it…

***9632; The most logical option to keep Andre Ward hype & reputation on a high level, is to get his first comeback fight against Adonis Stevenson; which is the real avoided fighter in this division.
- Ward should react fast and heal properly before 50 Cent perform one of his numerous magic tricks; by opposing Rowland Bryant to Andre Dirrell, to finally fix a fight between Dirrell and Stevenson for the IBF title.
***9632; Andre Ward attention will fade-off, under Froch Kessler Dirrell and mostly Stevenson the intruder, if he doesn’t pick Adonis Stevenson in time…

Adonis Stevenson is Faster ***9658;***9658;***9658;
Old 02-07-2013, 06:47 AM
The_Demon
Big dog

Rep Power: 39 The_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 61,657,275,865.60
Total Points: 92,745,128,756.96
cant grren k you my friend at the moment so i got you a gift instead - project xxx1 Thanks 4 your Vote G... - The Gully Gad thanks mate - Pension-Killer Thanks for knowing the movie mane - Natedatpkid I hope this beer will help,. I'm a nice guy - McGoorty 
#tmt - sugarsmosley 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - DuttyAlacrity Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Sir TomJones Childhood Cancer - Sir TomJones Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 

I don't see why people just can't be a fan of both,its actually quite simple if you are a true boxing fan