Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Could Pacquiao beat Cotto, Marg, and Oscar without the catch-weights?
Yes, all of them 22 52.38%
No, none of them 9 21.43%
Just Margartio 3 7.14%
Just Cotto 1 2.38%
Just Oscar 1 2.38%
He could have beat 2 out of the 3. 6 14.29%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 02-04-2013, 03:12 AM
Pretty Boy Swag
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,036,688.42
Default Could have Pacquiao win without the catch-weights?

Do you think Pacquiao could have beat his opponents that he fought at catch-weight without the catch-weight? And fought them at the weight they're most comfortable at?

Cotto, Margarito, Oscar De La Hoya(that's all I could think of that he fought at catch weight)

Did he fight anyone else at a catch-weight?

Ok well first of all Pacquiao is small dude I think he deserves to fight the bigger guys at a catch-weight because it'll just be a fairer fight.

However, what do you guys think will happen if he fought at 154? He can't even make that weight but do you think he could've beat the guys he beat at catch-weight without the catch-weight?

I personally think he has a good chance it'll be a harder fight but I can still see him beating all of them.

What do you guys think?

Discuss.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-04-2013, 03:17 AM
Skittlez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Skittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 196,007.25
No Message - Fire and Fear one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. Where is Tiger??????? - mathed tiger uppercut! - joesaiditstrue No woner you're in the red. Now go fuck yourself in the ass - RossCA 
Name it Lennox - dan_cov Worst poster since Frank Sucketts - dan_cov biased - happyman hate troll - waste of space - Simurgh For the most stupid yet entertaining poster around! Enjoy! - Simurgh 
youre actually not a bad poster, i just find it funny how many kick me's you have. you dont deserve them imo - happyman deserves a kick for constant trolling and alts - I'm so sorry people want to kick you - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. Top 10 p4p NSB/ESB ATG - ArtThouFurious? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

Pacquaio will beat every guy you mentioned.

I dislike Pacquaio.. but the only guys that could beat Prime Pacquaio are JMm and Floyd.

Oscar was shot.. it won't matter if the fight was at 147 154 or 180,,, Oscar was done.

Cotto was never at Pacquaio's level.. it won't matter either.

Margarito is a warrior.. but once again never on Pacquaio's level.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:17 AM
thuggery
proper rock slanga'

Rep Power: 53 thuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,741,581,858,240,257.00
Total Points: 7,759,713,858,520,897.00
Thanks.  Let see if this works. - sdcluser Thankyou for your compliment. - Rockin' love &amp; peace - Lotus Flower Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks No Message - FkDaHtrs 
No Message - FkDaHtrs Haha thanks!  Here is a badass looking fish! - UglyPug Thanks man! - WARQUEZ Have a whopper!!!!! - E.P.T. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
A legendary poster in the making. - WARQUEZ 4 some good luck coming your way - Rockin' destroying bandwagoners - .:: JSFD26 ::. already greened you, but props on posting that quote dissing c/w's - chiguy91 welcome back bro........ - bigsmoothh 
For a Toe to Toe poster! - LoadedWraps Good job! - Weltschmerz A brewski for a cool vato - hectari Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 i learned from the best, like you - Kuyukut 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery 

He didn't fight Oscar at a CW.

And yes, he could beat all of them except for Marquez.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:20 AM
Earl Hickey
Boooooomb Squad

Rep Power: 106 Earl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 331,779,835,227,580.19
Total Points: 332,279,835,837,202.62
have fun with this - Sir TomJones Apple - iBreakbeat You'll need these - Rip Chudd Congrats man! - Rip Chudd Stay safe - rorymac 
Making us BS members proud - Versastyle Happy early Bday and congrats on 10k love :kiss: - Bossy blue parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Happy Birthday darling! I hope you have a wonderful day xxx - Bossy I swear you make my day with every single post. - Alx. 
LOL, that cracked me up. Here's a cold one on me. - BulgariasFinest Excellent poster. I chuckle every time you post that gif of RJJ getting KTFO. - I'm so sorry Here's one on me - led* 14k posts - ShaunRoberts Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
happy 15,000 - JonoYoungP4P Boxing scenes number one idiot - ROSS CALIFORNIA #FREE EARL HICKEY #JusticeForEarl - thuggery with a bit of luck it's not severe! - HUGH JASS Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Gift Giver AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Shiranui Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - thuggery 

Margarito was borderline shot at the time, as was oscar.

prime versions at their best weights would beat Pacquiao.

Cotto isn't at that level, pac murders him any time any place
Old 02-04-2013, 03:21 AM
Pretty Boy Swag
Banned

Total Points: 100,036,688.42

Well Pacquaio didn't want to come up to 154 to fight Cotto after Cotto lost to Floyd last year. Pac wanted to fight at 150 but Cotto denied so Pac decided to go for JMM 4. If Pac really believed he could beat Cotto at 154 why didn't he take it? Bigger fight than JMM 4 IMO. Because Pac would be moving up to a new weight class.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:22 AM
.::|ULTIMATE|::.
Gran Campeon

Rep Power: 21497 .::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,991,696,984.50
Total Points: 4,992,259,165.62
Time for a super gift - jazluvr your name suits you right, amazing post on that jmm/pac breakdown - chiguy91 Burgos Beer - AP♠ 
Send a message via ICQ to .::|ULTIMATE|::. Send a message via AIM to .::|ULTIMATE|::. Send a message via Yahoo to .::|ULTIMATE|::.

He would have won against Oscar for sure.... that was a fat, semi-retired, hardly training oscar de la hoya.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:25 AM
Earl Hickey
Boooooomb Squad

Rep Power: 106 Earl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 331,779,835,227,580.19
Total Points: 332,279,835,837,202.62
have fun with this - Sir TomJones Apple - iBreakbeat You'll need these - Rip Chudd Congrats man! - Rip Chudd Stay safe - rorymac 
Making us BS members proud - Versastyle Happy early Bday and congrats on 10k love :kiss: - Bossy blue parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Happy Birthday darling! I hope you have a wonderful day xxx - Bossy I swear you make my day with every single post. - Alx. 
LOL, that cracked me up. Here's a cold one on me. - BulgariasFinest Excellent poster. I chuckle every time you post that gif of RJJ getting KTFO. - I'm so sorry Here's one on me - led* 14k posts - ShaunRoberts Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
happy 15,000 - JonoYoungP4P Boxing scenes number one idiot - ROSS CALIFORNIA #FREE EARL HICKEY #JusticeForEarl - thuggery with a bit of luck it's not severe! - HUGH JASS Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Gift Giver AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Shiranui Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thuggery View Post
He didn't fight Oscar at a CW.

And yes, he could beat all of them except for Marquez.
Well Oscar was at a weight he hadn't been at in years.

Roach even said on 24/7 that he saw the IV needle marks on DLH's arms where he'd been drip fed water after the weigh in.

Discounting that when evaluating the win is insanity.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:30 AM
sapaw
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 sapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 500,034,800.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Hickey View Post
Well Oscar was at a weight he hadn't been at in years.

Roach even said on 24/7 that he saw the IV needle marks on DLH's arms where he'd been drip fed water after the weigh in.

Discounting that when evaluating the win is insanity.
But still not a catchweight? and its' Oscar who set the weight and many insiders think Oscar is cherry picking Pac that time...

Although if they fight both on their primes, I will give it a toss up between the two.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:25 AM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,241,166.88
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Then why does he DEMAND them if he dont need them to win ?

On top of a CW why put Margo into a 26 ft ring with 8oz gloves , lol the fans would not have a clue its just a fight to them wtf do they know about weight .

Why does he beat Cotto with a CW and flat refuses to fight him without one , same man right ? WRONG !

Why did he refuse JMM 143 ? because Juan is smaller than him and Manny has had a weight advantage over JMM in every fight , so they thought they would slow JMM down forcing him to go toe to toe , Roach came out and said this , KARMA BITES .lol , they should know after Bradley that forcing them up is not the same as forcing them down .

Manny is a WW fake , he was a fabricated superman built on the back of his great 130 career fights and sold to masses through good match making and made to order rules , no fighter in history has had so many conditions forced on opponents , he cant stop a WW without a CW and gets face planted by a LW and you ask does he a need a CW to beat those guys , you bet he does thats why he DEMANDED them or its no fight ! what proof do you need lol .
Old 02-04-2013, 04:34 AM
Skittlez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Skittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 196,007.25
No Message - Fire and Fear one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. Where is Tiger??????? - mathed tiger uppercut! - joesaiditstrue No woner you're in the red. Now go fuck yourself in the ass - RossCA 
Name it Lennox - dan_cov Worst poster since Frank Sucketts - dan_cov biased - happyman hate troll - waste of space - Simurgh For the most stupid yet entertaining poster around! Enjoy! - Simurgh 
youre actually not a bad poster, i just find it funny how many kick me's you have. you dont deserve them imo - happyman deserves a kick for constant trolling and alts - I'm so sorry people want to kick you - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. Top 10 p4p NSB/ESB ATG - ArtThouFurious? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
Then why does he DEMAND them if he dont need them to win ?

On top of a CW why put Margo into a 26 ft ring with 8oz gloves , lol the fans would not have a clue its just a fight to them wtf do they know about weight .

Why does he beat Cotto with a CW and flat refuses to fight him without one , same man right ? WRONG !

Why did he refuse JMM 143 ? because Juan is smaller than him and Manny has had a weight advantage over JMM in every fight , so they thought they would slow JMM down forcing him to go toe to toe , Roach came out and said this , KARMA BITES .lol , they should know after Bradley that forcing them up is not the same as forcing them down .

Manny is a WW fake , he was a fabricated superman built on the back of his great 130 career fights and sold to masses through good match making and made to order rules , no fighter in history has had so many conditions forced on opponents , he cant stop a WW without a CW and gets face planted by a LW and you ask does he a need a CW to beat those guys , you bet he does thats why he DEMANDED them or its no fight ! what proof do you need lol .

Why is your bar all red? I'm a horrible poster and I'm not even red.. you seem like you really try to sound knowledgeable yet you still keep getting red ked.