Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2013, 10:59 PM
SnakeVen0m
The Voice of Reason

Rep Power: 24 SnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,622,912,479,197.32
Total Points: 4,663,112,595,457.13
just cause you a philly boy - SpeedKillz Philly!!! - Mr. Philadel Team Swift! - Mr. Philadel Just playing bro :fing02: - Rapid Counter Nice HOF Avi pic! - jas 
brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Boxeo. View Post
thats bad ass, I always wanted to build one, did you get a barebone kit or you already know how to but one towgether?
Thanks, homie. I buy the parts separate and build them myself. It's really simple, I watched a few YouTube videos and googled a little bit and a month later I ordered the parts and built it. It's really simple, I've built 5 PC'S in the past 4 years. I sell them and build another one. If you need help or suggestions let me know I'll put a list together on Amazon or newegg.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:03 PM
SnakeVen0m
The Voice of Reason

Rep Power: 24 SnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond repute
just cause you a philly boy - SpeedKillz Philly!!! - Mr. Philadel Team Swift! - Mr. Philadel Just playing bro :fing02: - Rapid Counter Nice HOF Avi pic! - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Boxeo. View Post
here a pic of my workstation, Ill post a pic of my actual comp when I find the camera.

That's amazing man. I wouldn't know what to do with all them monitors. I have two at work and that's enough for me.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:18 PM
.Boxeo.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 .Boxeo. is a glorious beacon of light.Boxeo. is a glorious beacon of light.Boxeo. is a glorious beacon of light.Boxeo. is a glorious beacon of light.Boxeo. is a glorious beacon of light.Boxeo. is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,521.85

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
Thanks, homie. I buy the parts separate and build them myself. It's really simple, I watched a few YouTube videos and googled a little bit and a month later I ordered the parts and built it. It's really simple, I've built 5 PC'S in the past 4 years. I sell them and build another one. If you need help or suggestions let me know I'll put a list together on Amazon or newegg.

will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
That's amazing man. I wouldn't know what to do with all them monitors. I have two at work and that's enough for me.
LOL pointless really but I make my living online and run different ventures so its make life easier for me, instead of switching browser constantly, minizmizing/restore chats etc etc, this way I just keep it open and can view it with out the fuss.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:11 PM
SnakeVen0m
The Voice of Reason

PC 2...

Old 02-02-2013, 12:22 AM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 24 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 84,886,307,033.62
Total Points: 309,222,686,699.83
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

I don't know, it's kinda weird taking pics here at the library.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:24 AM
SnakeVen0m
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post
I don't know, it's kinda weird taking pics here at the library.
I'm at Burger King using their free computers.