Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2013, 06:03 PM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

Rep Power: 21555 kadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 923,336,945,409,867.62
Total Points: 951,615,417,988,044.50
UK is a boss plain and simple. - Neutral haha! yeah! gotta love some Uncle Kadyo!! BOSS POSTER - cawadoody For a fellow Zappa fan! - sweetpea87 ran out of green, but here's to the ozawa mention. - chiguy91 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
for being a good generous man - ~BoZz~ Cheers, glad I got one of the best :) Hope you have a good X-mas! - dan_cov Happy holidays Unc! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas to you and yours Kadyo. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw 
Happy Holidays brother Kadyo, - !! AI-Holmes!! chur uncle - Capaedia Happy Birthday - jaded raise a glass for carl gauss and james maxwell - Barnburner my goodness sorry it was late sir.i hope you had a great day with your family man. - HUGH JASS 
thx uncle kadyo!! can always count on u 4 support - thuggery Banana for that ass. - robust_ A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 Happy Holidays, my friend! - jazluvr Good morning from the UK unc. - HughJass 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HUGH JASS Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by talip bin osman View Post
or to a lesser extent, the means to control the virus' activity?

earvin johnson doesn't appear ill at all... on the contrary, he looks pretty healthy 20+ years on after announcing he had the virus...

any ideas?
Here is Magic's doctor, time magazine's man of the year in 1996 for his medical reseach.

Haven't been following up any new development in this particular field but I hope they have figured out a vaccine or something to control it.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:13 PM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

Rep Power: 21555 kadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 923,336,945,409,867.62
Total Points: 951,615,417,988,044.50
UK is a boss plain and simple. - Neutral haha! yeah! gotta love some Uncle Kadyo!! BOSS POSTER - cawadoody For a fellow Zappa fan! - sweetpea87 ran out of green, but here's to the ozawa mention. - chiguy91 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
for being a good generous man - ~BoZz~ Cheers, glad I got one of the best :) Hope you have a good X-mas! - dan_cov Happy holidays Unc! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas to you and yours Kadyo. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw 
Happy Holidays brother Kadyo, - !! AI-Holmes!! chur uncle - Capaedia Happy Birthday - jaded raise a glass for carl gauss and james maxwell - Barnburner my goodness sorry it was late sir.i hope you had a great day with your family man. - HUGH JASS 
thx uncle kadyo!! can always count on u 4 support - thuggery Banana for that ass. - robust_ A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 Happy Holidays, my friend! - jazluvr Good morning from the UK unc. - HughJass 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HUGH JASS Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass 

Talip's thread made me curious, so here's what I found so far.I have to go to work in an hour, will do some more research later.

David Ho: The Man Who Could Beat AIDS

By Alice Park Monday, Jan. 25, 2010

inShare

Henry Leutwyler for TIME

Ho with a model of the antibody that he believes may prevent HIV infection.
Related

Person of the Year 1996: David Ho
Access to Life
Africa's AIDS Crisis

Email
Print
Reprints

Follow @TIME

Dr. David Ho was sitting in the audience during an AIDS meeting in 2007 when the presenter flashed a cartoon onscreen to make a point. Along with his colleagues, Ho chuckled at the image of a blindfolded baseball player swinging mightily at an incoming pitch. But as amused as the scientists were, they were sobered too; they knew that the player in the cartoon was them. A swing and a miss, the image was saying, one of many in the long battle against AIDS.

Ho certainly got the message. For nearly a quarter of a century, he and other AIDS scientists had been whiffing repeatedly, failing to make contact as HIV stymied them again and again. Powerful drugs to foil HIV could do only so much. To corral the epidemic and truly prevent HIV, only a vaccine would do. The problem was that no vaccine strategy had ever succeeded in blocking the virus from infecting new hosts, and that wasn't likely to change in the near future. "It struck a special chord with me," says Ho of the baseball image. "I think it accurately pictured our chance of success. We all felt that frustration."
(See the top 10 medical breakthroughs of 2009.)

Since that meeting, much has changed, but the fundamental problem of developing an effective AIDS vaccine remains. On the positive side, in 2009, scientists announced that they had developed the first vaccine to show any effect against HIV infection — although that effect is, by all measures, modest. The vaccine's ability to reduce the risk of new HIV infection 31% is nowhere near the 70% to 90% that public-health experts normally view as a minimum threshold for an infectious-disease vaccine. Even further behind in development, but still promising, are two new antibodies identified by a group of researchers working at a number of labs that, at least in a dish, seem to neutralize the virus and thwart attempts to infect healthy cells.

The excitement over those advances, however, has been tempered by the still raw memories of a humbling retreat in 2007, after a highly anticipated shot against the virus was deemed a failure. While nobody expected spectacular results, neither did anyone expect such a stunning defeat, and the scientific community is still struggling to recover from it. "We are still a long ways away from having an effective HIV vaccine that physicians can reach into the cabinet and pull out in a vial and inject into a person," says Dr. Bruce Walker, an HIV expert at Harvard Medical School.
(See the top 10 scientific discoveries of 2009.)

That may be true, but Ho, who has been working to develop an HIV vaccine of his own, now believes that a traditional shot, one that relies on snippets of a virus to both awaken and prod the immune system to churn out antibodies, may not be the best way to fight HIV. Rather than expecting the body to do all the work of first recognizing then mounting an attack against the virus, why not just present the body with a ready-made arsenal of antibodies that can home in on HIV? It's the immunological equivalent of a frozen dinner; the already cooked antibodies eliminate all the hard work of prepping and priming the immune system to do battle.

It's a bold strategy and one that has never been tried before in the AIDS field, but Ho is willing to stake his reputation and that of his nearly 20-year-old facility, the Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center (ADARC) in New York City, on his hunch. So is the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, which has steered nearly $7 million his way to pursue the theory. Ho has redirected more than half of his lab to the project, and the results so far have reignited his passion for discovery; he's now back at the lab bench overseeing experiments.

Ho can't help breaking into a grin whenever he discusses the new project, and smiles haven't come easily to him of late. In the 1990s, he and ADARC established themselves as leaders in the AIDS field by pioneering the early use of the antiretroviral (ARV) ****tails that have reduced the death rate from AIDS (for which Ho was named TIME's Person of the Year in 1996). But in recent years, the center has suffered a series of setbacks, including a scientific paper that required a partial retraction, and the departure of key scientists. These challenges have some in the field wondering whether ADARC — and its golden-boy director — are on the verge of the next big breakthrough in AIDS or are wandering down yet another detour in the long and maddening fight against the disease.

First Responder
Whatever successes Ho does or doesn't have ahead of him, he long ago earned his credentials in the AIDS field. As a physician at the University of California, Los Angeles, in the early 1980s, he began keeping a diary of patients who were rushed to the emergency room with a mysterious amalgam of symptoms such as pneumonia, cancer and, most important, a devastating drop in immune function. After a few months, he noticed a pattern: most of the patients were gay men. Intrigued, he became nearly obsessive about chronicling the growing wave of cases. Within two years, Ho and the rest of the world would know that they were seeing the first cases of AIDS.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...#ixzz2Jks9viG9
Old 02-01-2013, 06:32 PM
Mike Haynes
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 Mike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond reputeMike Haynes has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 597,546,284,311.16
Total Points: 1,097,551,319,831.60
Cunt - Rocky... 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
africa is one of the least populated areas in the world so why exactly do they need population control.
There are about 1.3 Billion Africans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav View Post
This is not a "maybe", this is pretty much a fact. Lack of education, lack of available condoms and a deeply religious region mean birth control takes a back seat
Wow I can't believe someone actually typed this.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:45 PM
chav
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 26 chav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,357,861,295,730,150.75
Total Points: 1,357,861,295,732,229.75
for the times when you don't have a man - Freedom. Cheers m8 - Manny_ate_myDog for being a freedom fighter! - JAB5239 thanks for making me a billionaire again! cheers - Prawn Cornelius Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas my brotha! - jose830 You too, bud! - yoz thanks for the quick payment Papi! - jose830 coco pop lmao! thanks for the pics - jose830 Here's a fish in return papi! - jose830 
What's up papi! Long time Here's a burger the yank way to eat lol - jose830 and a healthy milkshake to wash it down - jose830 it has been a while geezer!!! hope your keeping good bro. - HUGH JASS Morning C-Dog, have a brew on me. - HUGH JASS Jesus dude,good to see around! - HughJass 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Haynes View Post

Wow I can't believe someone actually typed this.
]

Elaborate...?

Great Article BTW Kadyo
Old 02-01-2013, 06:50 PM
Left Hook Tua
411 WINS 0 LOSSES 1 DRAW

Rep Power: 197 Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 144,863,292,559,325.12
Total Points: 144,863,292,799,292.94
$$$ - WarFace alright bro, ill leave you alone, knew youd back the fukk down anyway - Ether here, a milkshake seems like more of  your cup of tea you fuking faggot - Ether Tuna - wazaa 2.0 *mwah* - led 
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Merry Christmas Tua - TBear Happy new year! - Toney Loc You gave me giggles, I give you cookie, isn't the world a grand ol' place? :) - *Boss Lady* Your sammich, sweetcheeks. - *Boss Lady* 
Welcome back sammich, good sir. - Bossy Welcome back - Mike Tyson77 cheers chong - MaD vEiN red horse - MaD vEiN Cheers bro - dan_cov 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Post more pics of pizza. - ShaunRoberts Was that a Pizza Hut/Domino's job or a local? - ShaunRoberts No Message - Fresno Spread love not war - Trudoe 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - killakali Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - yeks Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - bearman3000 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - bearman3000 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Trudoe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Haynes View Post
in 11,700,000 square miles

asia 4-5 billion in 17,200,000

europe 700-800 million in 3,900,000
Old 02-01-2013, 07:05 PM
Rip Chudd
1 John 2:22

Rep Power: 31 Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,156,738,687,759,550,464.00
Total Points: 1,156,738,687,759,654,656.00
Happy Holidays Chip! - Lorily Yeah that's right - Rip Chudd Lollllllllllllllll drink it down with some pepsi - -Kev- e-billionaire - MANIAC310 for being richer than me for a couple hours - MANIAC310 
Cheers! - iBreakbeat Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader 
twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 
thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
that's bull**** repeated by idiots.

first company to develop a cure would A. make bank and B. significantly hurt their rivals who wasted tons of money on their now not needed cures/treatments.
Hmm do I

A: give someone a cure and make a little money off of it for that one time

Or

B: feed them drugs for the rest of their life while making money

I find it funny people actually believe those behind the scenes actually are good people who care for the welfare of others. They want MONEY!!!!
Old 02-01-2013, 07:24 PM
Miburo
Double X

Rep Power: 291 Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 319,571,834,306,530.19
Total Points: 320,103,316,985,090.19
Here's a superman gift, for being brave enough to fukk squids - Erik13 I shall try my best to improve my reputation. - Robin Hood Here's for the 7k post! - led Happy 7k! :) - *Boss Lady* xmas gift, even though i'm almost 1000% sure you don't celebrate it.. - Ether 
Thank you ! - BulgariasFinest Happy 8k! :) - Bossy Here's one for the 8k party - led I found a way to fix "it"....pm me, ill be more than happy to help you - Mike Tyson77 I'm new here but congratulations on your 9000 post...cheers! - jose830 
For going 10,000 strong! - codey for your service. - codey 10000 - TBear Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy new year, Teng. - Terrel 
the first bottle is on me homie! - jose830 Happy 10.5k tard! - led* 
Autism - Pension-Killer Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - project xxx1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Point Giver Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

With proper medication one can prevent HIV from ever developing into AIDS, and I believe keep their viral load to a minimum.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:45 PM
Cardinal Buck
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Cardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,046,337.74
Cheers to that! - E.P.T. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
Hmm do I

A: give someone a cure and make a little money off of it for that one time

Or

B: feed them drugs for the rest of their life while making money

I find it funny people actually believe those behind the scenes actually are good people who care for the welfare of others. They want MONEY!!!!
No, you're a fool. You act like the person making the "cure" would be the same person collecting all profits from anti-hiv meds and all scientists are colluding. The ones who want money are better served doing diabetes research. The reality of HIV is that it inserts itself into a person's dna, so if you wipe the virus out, it will be reconstructed by a person's cells. A vaccine which prevents a person from becoming infected is promising, or injecting an infected person with resistant T-cells that will be replicated when HIV wipes out the person's normal T-cells is another possibility, but a traditional "cure" isn't a reality at this point.
Old 02-02-2013, 01:26 AM
$BloodyNate$
GUCCI

Rep Power: 24 $BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 946,915,178,929,919.00
Total Points: 946,915,178,934,774.25
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy Birthday :) - Bossy 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

I think theirs a cure for Cancer and Aids but theirs just too much money made in treatments plus its kinda sadly population control. I think the government has it hidden only for multimillionaires like magic Johnson.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Old 02-02-2013, 02:01 AM
Russian Crushin
atheist with a gun

Rep Power: 175 Russian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 888,660,346,457,088.00
Total Points: 893,660,897,656,661.00
Happy B-Day brotha! - blaze778 Happy birthday bro! - led superbirthday - TBear cheers bro! - chiguy91 here's a fanta bro...i think - Alx. 
happy birthday! - dj Pepe happy bday again - TBear Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy Happy birthday bro! - led Happy B-day - Cuauhtémoc1520 
ATG - rorymac Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Holidays Russian Crushin, - !! AI-Holmes!! have a Happy and safe New Years my brother from a Russian mother :beerchug: - jose830 
Great Poster - Dr Rumack HBD bro. - led* Happy Birthday - Freedom. Hope you have a good one! - dan_cov cheers!! - drenlou 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 'Sugar' Freddi Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - 'Sugar' Freddi Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - 'Sugar' Freddi Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mathed 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - TBear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - TBear Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
I think theirs a cure for Cancer and Aids but theirs just too much money made in treatments plus its kinda sadly population control. I think the government has it hidden only for multimillionaires like magic Johnson.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
But not Steve Jobs?