Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-31-2013, 04:46 PM
Garcia's Dad
Disrespectful Savage

Rep Power: 24 Garcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 560,731,246,081.47
Total Points: 593,038,626,764.08
Have a virtual beer on me. - S a m u r a i Hopefully this will help now that you have given up streams - danc1984 i felt bad for you cos i have more gifts than you. what can i say? im more likable :) heres a banana - vanilamilkshake for being a hating lil faag - Sir TomJones for destroying larry, that was entertaining - Alx. 
there there kid, there there - Earl Hickey absolute destruction of the forums biggest shit poster larryx - I'm so sorry underrated poster - -MAKAVELLI- Top bloke - Aztec Wanker for slapping around the fanboys - I'm so sorry 
top poster - -MAKAVELLI- No Message - jose830 14084702 never forget - RlCKY 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 

Anyone naive enough to still believe Mayweather isn't juicing? Boxing's Great Ped Crusader doesn't address a failed test rumour given validity by boxing's best writer, but just keeps quiet it so it goes away?

The guy who fights once every 12-18 while past the age of 30?

Who makes 20m+ per fight?

Who chooses his opponents so carefully so as to never jeopardise his 0?

Who is apparently too morally upstanding to do PEDS, while nice guys like Mosley, Holyfield, Pac, JMM aren't?

This guy is clean while everyone else is juicing?

C'mon, son.

Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-31-2013, 04:57 PM
American Dream
Castillo beat Floyd IMO

Bank: 737,219,919,472.31
Total Points: 737,219,922,171.26

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm so sorry View Post
With Golden Boy known to hide drug tests from the public, and Floyd's testing agency being such shit, not even he's off the hook. The article itself was shit, it was more about Morales and Quillin than Floyd, but that doesn't mean Floyd isn't on the juice. I suspect most top boxers are on it.

Lance was able to hide it for so long. Only a matter of time.

Peterson, Berto, Gamboa...
pretty stupid post, but funny sig..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
With Floyds testing agency being ****? Get your head out of your ass dude. That same **** agency is the one that brought Lance Armstrong down jackass. USADA picked up the investigation when no one else would. The FEDS had a two year investigation into Lance and ended up dropping it. USADA is as creditable as there is in the states. So your theory is USADA, who just barried Lance Armstrong an American icon, is some how in bed with Floyd the angry black man? Do you realize how ridiculous that **** sounds?

There are plenty of shows like Real Sports on HBO and ESPNs Outside the Lines that are dedicated to bringing freelance writers stories national and nobodies touched this story. If this story had any legs, as they say in journalism, the national media would be all over this. If you wouldve of read the story youd know its mostly about Peterson and Morales. But nobodies gonna read that ****. So he name dropped Floyd and bam got a few million more hits. Brilliant journalism.
exactly!
Old 01-31-2013, 05:00 PM
TP6 U Snitch
Contender

Rep Power: 0 TP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these parts
Bank: 7,458.53
Total Points: 19,126.97
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry 

Floyd Mayweather stay stylin on you jealous cats. How can anyone argue against the guy who introduced better testing to the sport overall? Seriously get a life, or suck a Hauser dick, either way he still stay winning while you dudes steady continue taking L's.

Old 01-31-2013, 05:07 PM
chav
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 26 chav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 167,750,424,688,456.38
Total Points: 167,950,974,056,098.97
for the times when you don't have a man - Freedom. Cheers m8 - Manny_ate_myDog for being a freedom fighter! - JAB5239 thanks for making me a billionaire again! cheers - Prawn Cornelius Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas my brotha! - jose830 You too, bud! - yoz thanks for the quick payment Papi! - jose830 coco pop lmao! thanks for the pics - jose830 Here's a fish in return papi! - jose830 
What's up papi! Long time Here's a burger the yank way to eat lol - jose830 and a healthy milkshake to wash it down - jose830 it has been a while geezer!!! hope your keeping good bro. - HUGH JASS Morning C-Dog, have a brew on me. - HUGH JASS Jesus dude,good to see around! - HughJass 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
Anyone naive enough to still believe Mayweather isn't juicing? Boxing's Great Ped Crusader doesn't address a failed test rumour given validity by boxing's best writer, but just keeps quiet it so it goes away?

The guy who fights once every 12-18 while past the age of 30?

Who makes 20m+ per fight?

Who chooses his opponents so carefully so as to never jeopardise his 0?

Who is apparently too morally upstanding to do PEDS, while nice guys like Mosley, Holyfield, Pac, JMM aren't?

This guy is clean while everyone else is juicing?

C'mon, son.

I was never suspicious of Floyd in the slightest until I saw that video and heard his close friend runs a ton of TRT clinics in Vegas. After I saw his reaction and knowing his close friend is deeply involved in TRT, my suspicion rose BIG TIME
Old 01-31-2013, 05:13 PM
TP6 U Snitch
Contender

Rep Power: 0 TP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav View Post
I was never suspicious of Floyd in the slightest until I saw that video and heard his close friend runs a ton of TRT clinics in Vegas. After I saw his reaction and knowing his close friend is deeply involved in TRT, my suspicion rose BIG TIME
And? Im sure he knows a lot of dudes that do coke, sell coke, and a whole bunch of other ****, but you can't assume someone is doing the same thing his peers do based on speculation,innuendo, and association.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:14 PM
JustinFloyd
Arum's Hemorrhoid

Rep Power: 3 JustinFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeJustinFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeJustinFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeJustinFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeJustinFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeJustinFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeJustinFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeJustinFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeJustinFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeJustinFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeJustinFloyd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,310.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by TP6 U Snitch View Post
Floyd Mayweather stay stylin on you jealous cats. How can anyone argue against the guy who introduced better testing to the sport overall? Seriously get a life, or suck a Hauser dick, either way he still stay winning while you dudes steady continue taking L's.

yeah, just like Peterson asking for better testing and gest busted... Same as Berto... It does not mean that if you introduced better testing, you are clean.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:15 PM
chav
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 26 chav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 167,750,424,688,456.38
Total Points: 167,950,974,056,098.97
for the times when you don't have a man - Freedom. Cheers m8 - Manny_ate_myDog for being a freedom fighter! - JAB5239 thanks for making me a billionaire again! cheers - Prawn Cornelius Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas my brotha! - jose830 You too, bud! - yoz thanks for the quick payment Papi! - jose830 coco pop lmao! thanks for the pics - jose830 Here's a fish in return papi! - jose830 
What's up papi! Long time Here's a burger the yank way to eat lol - jose830 and a healthy milkshake to wash it down - jose830 it has been a while geezer!!! hope your keeping good bro. - HUGH JASS Morning C-Dog, have a brew on me. - HUGH JASS Jesus dude,good to see around! - HughJass 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TP6 U Snitch View Post
And? Im sure he knows a lot of dudes that do coke, sell coke, and a whole bunch of other ****, but you can't assume someone is doing the same thing his peers do based on speculation,innuendo, and association.
I didn't assume he was doing anything. My suspicion levels rose and rightly so I think based on what was now in front of me.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:17 PM
illmaticfighter
Viva Mexico!!

Rep Power: 11 illmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,267,578,618.14
Total Points: 104,266,796,798.01

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinFloyd View Post
yeah, just like Peterson asking for better testing and gest busted... Same as Berto... It does not mean that if you introduced better testing, you are clean.
but if u refuse testing u r
Old 01-31-2013, 05:19 PM
Garcia's Dad
Disrespectful Savage

Rep Power: 24 Garcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 560,731,246,081.47
Total Points: 593,038,626,764.08
Have a virtual beer on me. - S a m u r a i Hopefully this will help now that you have given up streams - danc1984 i felt bad for you cos i have more gifts than you. what can i say? im more likable :) heres a banana - vanilamilkshake for being a hating lil faag - Sir TomJones for destroying larry, that was entertaining - Alx. 
there there kid, there there - Earl Hickey absolute destruction of the forums biggest shit poster larryx - I'm so sorry underrated poster - -MAKAVELLI- Top bloke - Aztec Wanker for slapping around the fanboys - I'm so sorry 
top poster - -MAKAVELLI- No Message - jose830 14084702 never forget - RlCKY 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 

Quote:
The video was the icing on the cake. In fact, it's probably more speculative than the other reasons I stated.

I mean, you just have to take a step back and see it what for what it.

Fighters like Toney, RJJ, Vargas, Morales, Vitali failed tests.

Mosley admitted it.

Holyfield, Hopkins, Pac, JMM are suspicious as hell.

These are some of the best fighters of the last 20 years.

But Floyd Mayweather, maybe the best of them all, is clean? He never thought he'd look for an edge too?
Old 01-31-2013, 05:21 PM
TP6 U Snitch
Contender

Quote:
I didn't assume he was doing anything. My suspicion levels rose and rightly so I think based on what was now in front of me.
Ok so your basing suspicion level on what, a 40 second video? Outside of speculation, what creditable information has been produced to support the theory?

What PED test has Floyd ever ran from?