Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-31-2013, 01:20 AM
Ray*
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Rep Power: 59 Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 177,830,710,515,859.84
Total Points: 177,830,710,611,749.78
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Yeah I also thought it was a robbery because it should have been 12-0 or 11-1 in favour of Geale, Mundine can't play the race card here since both fighters have aborigine heritage.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-31-2013, 01:23 AM
check hook
Gay Pride

Rep Power: 23 check hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 99,461,490,943.09
Total Points: 199,467,796,513.58
putting pactards down - I'm so sorry WAR Floyd!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzagza View Post
Mundine has clearly taken too many hits to the head. Hey Anthony, you lost to Garth Wood! Your time is through.

basically this. HE should have hung them up after rematching wood.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:00 AM
Capaedia
JMM Stan

Rep Power: 18 Capaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 86,493,232,706.75
Total Points: 230,343,746,673.77
your pressie - McGoorty Keep up the top posts! - Barnburner 1000 posts! Keep spreading knowledge. - JAB5239 1,000 posts - Scott9945 Great posting - joseph5620 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy Holidays  Capaedia - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* happy holidays to a good poster - Cleto_Reyes 

Williams was forced to apologize for saying the judges were corrupt

He and Mundine are just total cunts.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:05 AM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 42 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,105,849,980.46
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 

Remember when this clown called out Floyd.....
Old 01-31-2013, 02:11 AM
dan649
Up and Comer

Total Points: 500,000,002,611.97

hey Anthony, how are you?
Old 01-31-2013, 02:13 AM
dan649
Up and Comer

Total Points: 500,000,002,611.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by One more round View Post
Mundine isn't incorrect. That was a close fight, i had Mundine winning 114-113 but could see a draw. ANother example of judges biased against Mundine. Regardless though last night was great for boxing in aus, two of the best middleweights in the world going head to head was amazing to see.

Mundine haters are deluded, the man is one of the most accomplished athletes ever, and easily makes top 10 of all time at 168. Maybe top 20 at 160. Mundine's legacy is set, he entered the game at 25 and thirteen years later he is a two time world champion with probably the fastest hands i've ever seen at the middle-weights. Usually you only see lighter guys with that kind of speed.
Hey Anthony, how are you feeling today?
Old 01-31-2013, 02:44 AM
AndMarvisIsDown
Up and Comer

Total Points: 4,103.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by One more round View Post
Mundine isn't incorrect. That was a close fight, i had Mundine winning 114-113 but could see a draw. ANother example of judges biased against Mundine. Regardless though last night was great for boxing in aus, two of the best middleweights in the world going head to head was amazing to see.

Mundine haters are deluded, the man is one of the most accomplished athletes ever, and easily makes top 10 of all time at 168. Maybe top 20 at 160. Mundine's legacy is set, he entered the game at 25 and thirteen years later he is a two time world champion with probably the fastest hands i've ever seen at the middle-weights. Usually you only see lighter guys with that kind of speed.
I respect your opinion, everybody sees fights differently but I just can't see how this fight was close. Geale was so busy, I just don't recall even a minute where Mundine was on top. I don't know what the punch stats were but it looked to me like Geale outlanded Mundine by about 3 to 1. Agreed, there's a lot of hate towards Mundine that at times is unnecessary, but for me that doesn't change the fact that he was outboxed for the full 12. He used to be better, no doubt, but nowadays he's just not at this level.

His legacy is secured, true. He's achieved a lot in his career but he could've achieved so much more. He spent his best years playing it safe when he couldve gone after truly big fights and now he's missed his window. For that reason, he'll always have his detractors. I don't think his attitude towards opponents and his propensity to run his mouth helps, but I can appreciate that brings in a lot of $$.

No disrespect... I was just surprised that somebody out there actually felt he had a claim to winning the fight.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:34 AM
BROOKLYN CESAR
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 BROOKLYN CESAR is infamous around these partsBROOKLYN CESAR is infamous around these partsBROOKLYN CESAR is infamous around these partsBROOKLYN CESAR is infamous around these partsBROOKLYN CESAR is infamous around these partsBROOKLYN CESAR is infamous around these partsBROOKLYN CESAR is infamous around these partsBROOKLYN CESAR is infamous around these partsBROOKLYN CESAR is infamous around these partsBROOKLYN CESAR is infamous around these partsBROOKLYN CESAR is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 142,667.22

As a supporter of Mundine even I had find it hard to give him more then two rnds!! Geale was busier and seemed to have the edge in speed and power!! Anthony should stop all the bull **** and the champion his due!!! I am not very impressed with the way Anthony showed Geale no respect at all!!!
Old 01-31-2013, 03:44 AM
rogdogx
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 rogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 54,283,511.99
Total Points: 130,006,369,991.84

Mundine completely got dominated and by Geale. You got served mundine!
Old 01-31-2013, 03:48 AM
thuggery
proper rock slanga'

Rep Power: 53 thuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,528,747,937,412,921.00
Total Points: 5,546,879,937,650,922.00
Thanks.  Let see if this works. - sdcluser Thankyou for your compliment. - Rockin' love &amp; peace - Lotus Flower Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks No Message - FkDaHtrs 
No Message - FkDaHtrs Haha thanks!  Here is a badass looking fish! - UglyPug Thanks man! - WARQUEZ Have a whopper!!!!! - E.P.T. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
A legendary poster in the making. - WARQUEZ 4 some good luck coming your way - Rockin' destroying bandwagoners - .:: JSFD26 ::. already greened you, but props on posting that quote dissing c/w's - chiguy91 welcome back bro........ - bigsmoothh 
For a Toe to Toe poster! - LoadedWraps Good job! - Weltschmerz A brewski for a cool vato - hectari Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 i learned from the best, like you - Kuyukut 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery 

I won't ever watch this delusional idiot again. He lost every single round and landed more elbows than he did punches.