Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#51
Old 01-22-2013, 11:17 PM
Skittlez
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,248
Rep Power: 0 Skittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 193,220.25
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 193,220.25
No Message - Fire and Fear one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. Where is Tiger??????? - mathed tiger uppercut! - joesaiditstrue No woner you're in the red. Now go fuck yourself in the ass - RossCA 
Name it Lennox - dan_cov Worst poster since Frank Sucketts - dan_cov biased - happyman hate troll - waste of space - Simurgh For the most stupid yet entertaining poster around! Enjoy! - Simurgh 
youre actually not a bad poster, i just find it funny how many kick me's you have. you dont deserve them imo - happyman deserves a kick for constant trolling and alts - I'm so sorry people want to kick you - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. Top 10 p4p NSB/ESB ATG - ArtThouFurious? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HooksInYou View Post
The only reason we have weight divisions is because the midgets can't compete with the real men. In tennis you don't have divisions for people under 150 lbs. If you can't compete with the big boys, too bad.
That's not how boxing works.. You fuking retard.

Go away before I ban you again.
Reply With Quote
Skittlez is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#52
Old 01-22-2013, 11:23 PM
Bobby Shmurda
A Hot Ni@@a
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,464
Rep Power: 38 Bobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 13,106,354,250.90
Bank: 436,381,308,368.86
Total Points: 449,487,662,619.76
No Message - ИATAS206 Cool man.  Animes are cool. - jjbj2 kick this ignorant racist - Freedom. this guy can't even debate, he just goes straight to childish insults - happyman One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA good poster - A-Wolf 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Default

lmao, i enjoyed this thread fully. the insights located within were mind boggling. nsb never fails to disappoint.
Reply With Quote
Bobby Shmurda is online now
#53
Old 01-27-2013, 11:02 AM
slimshandy69
I HAVE OBAMA TATTOO!
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,036
Rep Power: 13 slimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,000,670,737.72
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,670,737.72
You're quite an excellent poster - thuggery Well deserved - Szef99 Solid poster - Weltschmerz superb post about Lomachenko, he is a beast and P4P DESTINE - thuggery top poster - Freedom2014 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crold1 View Post
Floyd's current offense is more limited and it's still better. Wlad has better power. But he can't throw a counter to save his life and basically has three punches in his arsenal. Watch Floyd from 130-140...it's miles apart. It's why P4P exists in contrast to what is literally the best (the Heavyweight king). If they fought literally, Wlad would eventually nuke Floyd. If they were the same size, all other things being equal, it's a mismatch to Floyd.

lmao wlad has a 88 percent ko ration...floyd has a what ko ratio??

Plus floyd loses alot of his fights and struhhles with wore torn veterans that are past their prime suc as ODH, COTTO and castillo...

Did i also mention hes boring as ****...
Reply With Quote
slimshandy69 is offline
#54
Old 01-27-2013, 11:47 AM
BigAlexSand
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,061
Rep Power: 5 BigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 51,395.20
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 51,395.20
Default

This is a real question? I would feel like it would be explaining to a fool, why Floyd is a much more skillded boxer; and the reason being, only a fool would think of such an argument.
Reply With Quote
BigAlexSand is offline
#55
Old 01-27-2013, 11:50 AM
slimshandy69
I HAVE OBAMA TATTOO!
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,036
Rep Power: 13 slimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,000,670,737.72
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,670,737.72
You're quite an excellent poster - thuggery Well deserved - Szef99 Solid poster - Weltschmerz superb post about Lomachenko, he is a beast and P4P DESTINE - thuggery top poster - Freedom2014 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAlexSand View Post
This is a real question? I would feel like it would be explaining to a fool, why Floyd is a much more skillded boxer; and the reason being, only a fool would think of such an argument.

floyd nearly got koed by shane mosely ffs, cotto was having alot of sucess, in fact in floyds last 3 fight includin his cheating against ortiz hes been hit more times and lost more rounds than wlad has since 2004....

Wlad is more skillful...
Reply With Quote
slimshandy69 is offline
#56
Old 01-27-2013, 11:55 AM
BigAlexSand
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,061
Rep Power: 5 BigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 51,395.20
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 51,395.20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimshandy69 View Post
lmao wlad has a 88 percent ko ration...floyd has a what ko ratio??

Plus floyd loses alot of his fights and struhhles with wore torn veterans that are past their prime suc as ODH, COTTO and castillo...

Did i also mention hes boring as ****...
Wow. Don't try to compare a extremely weak heavyweight division to Floyds opposition in multiple weight classes.

Wlad is and to most the most boring heavyweight in history.. ill say it again "Most Boring Heavyweight In HISTORY!

The fact you claim Floyd is boring, and praise Wlad. You need to slap yourself good.

And how has Floyd lost a lot of fights, when there is still that 0; where Wlad has a 2? That is because along with ability to change style but the perfection that comes with those styles that he brings.
Reply With Quote
BigAlexSand is offline
#57
Old 01-27-2013, 12:01 PM
slimshandy69
I HAVE OBAMA TATTOO!
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,036
Rep Power: 13 slimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond reputeslimshandy69 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,000,670,737.72
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,670,737.72
You're quite an excellent poster - thuggery Well deserved - Szef99 Solid poster - Weltschmerz superb post about Lomachenko, he is a beast and P4P DESTINE - thuggery top poster - Freedom2014 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAlexSand View Post
Wow. Don't try to compare a extremely weak heavyweight division to Floyds opposition in multiple weight classes.

Wlad is and to most the most boring heavyweight in history.. ill say it again "Most Boring Heavyweight In HISTORY!

The fact you claim Floyd is boring, and praise Wlad. You need to slap yourself good.

And how has Floyd lost a lot of fights, when there is still that 0; where Wlad has a 2? That is because along with ability to change style but the perfection that comes with those styles that he brings.

floyd last to castillo Everyone knows that. But the facts are to steroid induced 38 year old moseley he nearly got koed.

Otiz was having joy until floyd cheated.

Cotto who got blitzed by pac a couple of years ago had alot of joy against floyd and ODH won imo.

Even hatton at his worst weight class and a *****y ref had some hoy early on.

Wlad literally barely lost a round since 2004.
Reply With Quote
slimshandy69 is offline
#58
Old 01-27-2013, 12:03 PM
BigAlexSand
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,061
Rep Power: 5 BigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 51,395.20
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 51,395.20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimshandy69 View Post
floyd nearly got koed by shane mosely ffs, cotto was having alot of sucess, in fact in floyds last 3 fight includin his cheating against ortiz hes been hit more times and lost more rounds than wlad has since 2004....

Wlad is more skillful...
Now let's go through this,
Shane Mosley almost knock out Floyd? While you would be correct if your claim was that he hurt him, but that was the only time he did get to Floyd and he ended up winning 10 of 12 rounds.

Cotto had a lot of success? While I would agree with the notion he was successful for possibly 3 out of 12. And yet he won a clear unanimous decision.

Cheated against Ortiz? While very stupid and arrogant way to win. He did not cheat. A guide line all people who have boxed know is "Protect yourself at all times". While Floyd let anger get the best of him, it was Ortiz who did cheat with a flagrant head butt.

Don't try to bring up skill, when a division that Wlad is in is the most unskilled division in years. Period!
Reply With Quote
BigAlexSand is offline
#59
Old 01-27-2013, 12:04 PM
P4P_No1
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,153
Rep Power: 12 P4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,000,471,368.65
Bank: 56,811,340.84
Total Points: 10,057,282,709.49
merry christmas - the collector 
Default

I didn't realise jab - jab - grab involved much skill?

The TS is a grade A jabroni whose thread shouldn't be taken seriously.

He keeps talking about how Floyd struggled with a 38 year old Mosley & a washed up ODLH & Cotto, yet somehow neglects his "superior skilled fighter" getting put on queer street by Sanders & Brewster.

I'm ashamed that you have Froch in your avi.
Reply With Quote
P4P_No1 is offline
#60
Old 01-27-2013, 12:13 PM
BigAlexSand
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,061
Rep Power: 5 BigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 51,395.20
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 51,395.20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimshandy69 View Post
floyd last to castillo Everyone knows that. But the facts are to steroid induced 38 year old moseley he nearly got koed.

Otiz was having joy until floyd cheated.

Cotto who got blitzed by pac a couple of years ago had alot of joy against floyd and ODH won imo.

Even hatton at his worst weight class and a *****y ref had some hoy early on.

Wlad literally barely lost a round since 2004.

Ortiz had Joy? Hatton? And now you bring up Castillo?

Ortiz was getting made to look like a punching bag, with Floyd's straight hitting consistently, as well as combinations (the thing you don't see Wlad use; outside of his 3 punch dictionary), and was winning decisively before the Flagrant head butt.

Hatton was turned into a joke, being out boxed, and Floyd took his undefeated record. While you say his worst weight class, it was the only other weight class he faught in.

And as I said with Cotto, he only won 2 or 3 rounds; and that would not be considered problems.
Reply With Quote
BigAlexSand is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
floyd, klitscko, mayweather, skillful, wladimir

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:20 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.