Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-25-2013, 06:25 PM
hhwff3000
Contender

Rep Power: 0 hhwff3000 is infamous around these partshhwff3000 is infamous around these partshhwff3000 is infamous around these partshhwff3000 is infamous around these partshhwff3000 is infamous around these partshhwff3000 is infamous around these partshhwff3000 is infamous around these partshhwff3000 is infamous around these partshhwff3000 is infamous around these partshhwff3000 is infamous around these partshhwff3000 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,669.84

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
Hurting himslef? Oh ya because he's getting so old. He's 21 and has 40 pro fights what are you talking about?
I apologize I didn't clarify that statement as best as i could have, I meant by threatning not to fight on May 4, who is really going to be affected? Canelo! Mayweather will still sell a million PPV's fighting Kimbo. By pulling out of May 4Canelo would be missing out on a great payday and a chance to become more familiar with casual boxing fans (you know the type that don't come on boxing forums all day like we do) haha

Last edited by hhwff3000; 01-25-2013 at 06:28 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-25-2013, 06:29 PM
New England
Heavy Duty

Rep Power: 87 New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,734,330,507,477.94
Total Points: 30,737,012,084,866.12
Top poster - The Surgeon consistently excellent posts that always strike to the heart of the matter - It's Ovah Congrats on 3000 First Class Posts buddy! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - The Surgeon for a great poster! - sweetpea87 
Drinks on me brother - BoxingGenius27 I hate boxing too, lmaaoooooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 thanks for the green...always enjoy reading your post...green you once I can again... - jose830 great poster award - jazluvr For the 10k post - led* 
Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack 
i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Somebody will still find a way to complain about this one. Canelo is Tammy shorter money to do this on an undercard. Personally I think it's a bad move, but it is certainly ballsy. Even if you beat trout, you probably won't look good dong it
Old 01-25-2013, 06:30 PM
Pan-Africanist
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Pan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 30,861.35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ox805er View Post
i have the feeling mayweather is just dangling the carrot in front of the canelo people to have him on the undercard (recognized as a huge draw already with the mexican crowd and on 5 de mayo weekend) in order to once again sell someone else's fight crowd as his own.. if i were canelo's i'd decline this fight.. he can get tv exposure with HBO anytime he wants.. doesnt need to bolster someone else's pockets with his everso growing fame.. if he's not on the undercare mayweather/guerrero is definatley a snoozer... boring and unwanted by fans.. nobody would watch.. and then at the end of the day mayweather would act like a diva and not face canelo in september, cause he's on steroids.. or he's too big.. or he's not faced anyone worthy of getting a mayweather shot.. paquiao all over again..
Be serious dude. If Canelo wants to fight Floyd hes going to have to submit to blood testing and he knows this. Where the hell have you been the last 3 or 4 years? And you think Floyds piggy backing off Canelo? Sure 1.5 mil tuned in to see Canelo fight a shot Mosley. Canelo vs Trout is a worthy fight but its not a PPV fight. Mayweather vs whoever is PPV with or without Canelo on the undercard.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:33 PM
iniduoh
Contender

Rep Power: 4 iniduoh will become famous soon enoughiniduoh will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 13,770.83

Quote:
Originally Posted by ox805er View Post
i have the feeling mayweather is just dangling the carrot in front of the canelo people to have him on the undercard (recognized as a huge draw already with the mexican crowd and on 5 de mayo weekend) in order to once again sell someone else's fight crowd as his own.. if i were canelo's i'd decline this fight.. he can get tv exposure with HBO anytime he wants.. doesnt need to bolster someone else's pockets with his everso growing fame.. if he's not on the undercare mayweather/guerrero is definatley a snoozer... boring and unwanted by fans.. nobody would watch.. and then at the end of the day mayweather would act like a diva and not face canelo in september, cause he's on steroids.. or he's too big.. or he's not faced anyone worthy of getting a mayweather shot.. paquiao all over again..
Don't be stupid, even casual fans know that Mayweather is the man to beat and they will watch him no matter who's on the undercards.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:42 PM
ox805er
Contender

Rep Power: 0 ox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,620,004,721.85
Total Points: 2,629,015,525.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starz20 View Post
Question how many PPV has Canelo headlined? Ok then, and when was the last time Mayweather sold under 1 mil PPV regardless of who was on the undercard? Mosley fight did well, Marquez, Hatton, need I say De La Hoya? Mayweather will sell high PPV regardless of who is on the undercard stop hating dog, it won't stop ****. Their still gonna get paid will, you still will watch, and you still come up with excuses after Floyd wins. But it's cat like you who keep him paid, and keep the cycle going, keep hating then.
i would understand your point if you didnt mention names like De La Hoya (Mr. real HBO, ppv seller) hatton was establish draw.. mosely had been in big fights for most of hi career, marquez was the king of the LW division that had given pac so much problems, which he could of ko'd but instead made it a snoozefest, gatti was the king of draws due to his wars, cotto is only 3rd on the list of draws behing manny and your boy, victor ortiz had all that buzz after his fight of the year with weak ass berta, who he side blinded, but i will agree with "Protect yourself at all times".. judah was a slick southpaw with prime exposure and speed that posed a legitimate threat.. all this never once i hear a PBF crowd, and most of these not on the level or prime with money.. he became a seller by cherry picking opponents and having their fans buy the fights and then buy other fights just cause he promises wars and delivers sparring matches (exception of cotto, i think he was tested, but dont know about stupid hoyle's 118-110)..

how come you dont name baldomir, mitchell, bruseles, corley chop chop, ndou.. i'm sure those were all PPV mega fights..

Living off of other fighter's fames.. sorry dude.. he's bad and i give him all the boxing credit in the world.. i dont think manny could beat him.. or even the memo marquez do much more than the first one.. maybe martinez.. but he's too big, and fast to risk the precious 0..

he's my 1 p4p.. with maravilla close 2nd..

i'll put up some points that a caneloless (doubt it would happen) mayweather/guerrero doesnt do 1mill..
Old 01-25-2013, 06:43 PM
Cupo303
Shumenov is neXt

Rep Power: 40 Cupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,811,643,643,798.09
Total Points: 6,876,820,677,273.29
have a beer - AL YANKAB*TCH Wladimir Klitschko the WBA WBO IBF IBO Ring Champion - Freedom. Happy 5k posts, to one of the more intelligent posters! - *Boss Lady* Happy 5015th post! - Flab One of the best posters out there - Superflo777 
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. one of the best - sugarsmosley 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bearman3000 

Wasn't he in Co-Feature fights on two other Mayweather cards? When Floyd fought Ortiz and Cotto, he fought on the undercard.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:44 PM
ox805er
Contender

Rep Power: 0 ox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these partsox805er is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by iniduoh View Post
Don't be stupid, even casual fans know that Mayweather is the man to beat and they will watch him no matter who's on the undercards.
casual fans dont even know who the **** guerrero is!! or why he's even getting a mayweather shot?? oohhh wait cause he slapped around a steroidless berta.. nice point!!
Old 01-25-2013, 06:46 PM
ox805er
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
Be serious dude. If Canelo wants to fight Floyd hes going to have to submit to blood testing and he knows this. Where the hell have you been the last 3 or 4 years? And you think Floyds piggy backing off Canelo? Sure 1.5 mil tuned in to see Canelo fight a shot Mosley. Canelo vs Trout is a worthy fight but its not a PPV fight. Mayweather vs whoever is PPV with or without Canelo on the undercard.
i'm not denying that.. all i'm saying is that mayweather is just trying to live off the biggest boxing followers.. MEXICANS.. by forcing or trying to force arguably the biggext mexican draw on his undercard vs a legitimate opponent where they'd pay to watch that.. sort of donair/hishooka or whatever his name is.. everyone there was for rios/alvarado..
Old 01-25-2013, 06:58 PM
fceeviper
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 fceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,043,093.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post
Where all the haters at saying Canelo would never face Trouser Trout?
They are waiting in the weeds, shhhhhhh they will call him a hype job/bum even if he beats Trout.

FACT.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:03 PM
TX_BOXNG
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 TX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 320,133,663,055.10
Total Points: 335,303,710,306.41
for having a Mares avi - Cleto_Reyes thanks for posting on the thread man - robson24 

Hell yea canelo