Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-23-2013, 04:30 AM
LacedUp
IBF World Champion

Rep Power: 37 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,595,110,535,801.79
Total Points: 11,662,070,798,004,352.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupocity303 View Post
Daggum, since his 'Favorite Fighters List' in his signature consists of Mikkel Kessler, David Haye,Amir Khan, Carl Froch and David Price - all Non-American, European fighters, perhaps it's safe to assume that he is a bit biased.
What.. That's the dumbest thing i've ever read. Just because I have a different opinion than you doesn't mean i'm biased. Like the other fella "Mr Philidelp" or whatever it was - He has a straight honest opinion about bhop? I have absolutely nothing against him, he's a legend. I just think Joe won the fight. Bernard wasn't busy enough and didn't land enough. The stats back me up.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-23-2013, 04:35 AM
LacedUp
IBF World Champion

Rep Power: 37 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis40 View Post
Yeah if you think Bhop won you have to be his lover you can't just see a fight and think the loser got robbed. Especially not in boxing that never happens.

You are the slap lover and you're projecting. Trying to use compubox stats as proof of anything on a boxing site is beyond pathetic. Save that for newbs at your job you're trying to impress. This is what 5 compubox slaps landed by Joe AND 0 landed for Hopkins looks like.

And this is what an official Calzaghe stoppage looks like...

And that's just the tip of the iceberg so take your a-s-s back to sleep....
Wow you're literallly too dumb to insult. Why is it? You guys are the ones saying Bernard landed more? No he didn't. You're beyond pathetic putting a 3 second clip up of Calzaghe punching air? - in which he also landed a left uppercut. If you go and read my first post, it said lol at robbed. It was a close fight, but calzaghe was the busier fighter. How can BHop be robbed?
Old 01-23-2013, 04:39 AM
LacedUp
IBF World Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis40 View Post
Slow down What? Calzaghe's constant missing and hitting air? How was he supposed to do that by letting Joe hit him in the face? Is that what you backwards slappy fans think Hopkins had to do to win?
Well Bernard didn't hit anything at all beyond the first round, so what's your point? Landing 4-5 jabs is not going to win you a fight. And you should know this. You are obviously impartial and have great boxing knowledge. Sense the irony here..
Old 01-23-2013, 05:04 AM
thuggery
proper rock slanga'

Rep Power: 53 thuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond reputethuggery has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,892,644,125,494,264.00
Total Points: 8,910,776,125,782,824.00
Thanks.  Let see if this works. - sdcluser Thankyou for your compliment. - Rockin' love &amp; peace - Lotus Flower Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks No Message - FkDaHtrs 
No Message - FkDaHtrs Haha thanks!  Here is a badass looking fish! - UglyPug Thanks man! - WARQUEZ Have a whopper!!!!! - E.P.T. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
A legendary poster in the making. - WARQUEZ 4 some good luck coming your way - Rockin' destroying bandwagoners - .:: JSFD26 ::. already greened you, but props on posting that quote dissing c/w's - chiguy91 welcome back bro........ - bigsmoothh 
For a Toe to Toe poster! - LoadedWraps Good job! - Weltschmerz A brewski for a cool vato - hectari Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 i learned from the best, like you - Kuyukut 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - thuggery 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
what if cloud dominate him like calzaghe did?
Calzaghe did dominate Hopkins but Cloud just isn't capable of it.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:07 AM
Bigg Rigg
The People's Champion

Rep Power: 20 Bigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 77,989.80
Total Points: 87,800,142,331.58
you need more gifts, have a beer - sugarsmosley No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg 
No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg 
You have smelly farts - Pigeons 

Hopkins lost to Calzaghe's bum@$$. Get over it people. He didn't get beat up or nothing like that but he lost a wack@$$ 12 rd decision. As for this fight, idk, Hopkins may be in some trouble. Dude is 48yrs old, Cloud could really hurt Bernard. He can't take a flush shot from a young, strong guy Cloud.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:14 AM
Mr. Philadel
#215Boxing

Location: Everywhere you NEVER BEEN....I'm better than I've EVER BEEN!
Rep Power: 66 Mr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 809,969,126,665.88
Total Points: 851,869,825,036.37
For being a good sport. - F-R-K-O Vodka &amp;amp; Red Bull for ya! - BattlingNelson for the green homey - NewYork For a super poster! - jazluvr hopkins finna whoop pascal AGAIN - Tha Executioner 
No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - arraamis respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Awesome post on Miguel Cotto...cheers! - jose830 
Great post bro! keep up the good work. - codey just cause you a philly boy - SpeedKillz Real recognize real. - SnakeVen0m Happy New Year - Freedom. philly swagg, walking BK outta the house - thuggery 
Team Swift all day! - KeepItObjective A+ poster,one of the very best. - Scott.Weiland. war bhop! - jas Congrats on the baby girl :fing02: - -jose- Good look - Shambrolic 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew5550 View Post
What.. That's the dumbest thing i've ever read. Just because I have a different opinion than you doesn't mean i'm biased. Like the other fella "Mr Philidelp" or whatever it was - He has a straight honest opinion about bhop? I have absolutely nothing against him, he's a legend. I just think Joe won the fight. Bernard wasn't busy enough and didn't land enough. The stats back me up.
B.Hop is my all-time fav fighter..so the way I defend him on here may come across as being bias...but I'm VERY honest when it comes to him...he LOST to Dawson...no questions, I felt like he lost the second Taylor fight but won the first fight...I felt like he beat Joe but could've made it more clearer, I wasn't happy with his performance but I felt it was ENOUGH to get the decision

I've had other posters try to convince me that B.Hop could've beaten Roy after the MW tourney...IMO, B.Hop could NEVER beat Roy when Roy was on his game...not really bias when it comes to B.Hop imo...but it could be mistaken because like I said, he's my all-time fav
Old 01-23-2013, 05:20 AM
LacedUp
IBF World Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
B.Hop is my all-time fav fighter..so the way I defend him on here may come across as being bias...but I'm VERY honest when it comes to him...he LOST to Dawson...no questions, I felt like he lost the second Taylor fight but won the first fight...I felt like he beat Joe but could've made it more clearer, I wasn't happy with his performance but I felt it was ENOUGH to get the decision

I've had other posters try to convince me that B.Hop could've beaten Roy after the MW tourney...IMO, B.Hop could NEVER beat Roy when Roy was on his game...not really bias when it comes to B.Hop imo...but it could be mistaken because like I said, he's my all-time fav
OK props for coming out with that. I felt and still feel like i did when I first saw the Hopkins - Joe fight. It was an ugly fight, with countless unclean punches, holding, you name it it was there. But IMO opinion Joe won the fight because he was busier and landed more (albeit not cleaner/better) punches. However, if Hopkins had won I wouldn't have said it was a robbery - which is why I think it's ridiculous to say Joe robbed him when it was such a close fight. Otherwise, we need redefinition of the term 'robbery'.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:22 AM
BetterCallSaul
Shot!

Rep Power: 36 BetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 145,191,898,058.70
Total Points: 185,212,005,226.48
'Dr Boring' LMAO!!!! - Chunk Funny stuff. - The RealDeal No Message - murfbreak3r Poster of the month award! - The Surgeon Knows what is good for the sport. - deanrw 
Enjoy - rorymac Happy Easter, some e-choccie for you :D - Bossy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
what if cloud dominate him like calzaghe did?
Daggum - 3 - 2 - 1 ...
Old 01-23-2013, 08:06 AM
deuce_drop
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 deuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,153,624,931,709.87
Total Points: 3,153,624,949,188.06
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - ИATAS206 

REMEMBER, King always had it out for Hopkins, so much so, he vowed to keep Hopkins from getting any TV Airtime, which he was successful for a good stretch until it was abundantly clear Hopkins wasn't going anywhere, because he kept on WINNING!

This would make it awesome for Hopkins to get this win and make it a double whammy.

Do I think that it's going to end King, no, but it won't help DK any if Cloud does lose, which I do have to say, I am a fan of Cloud, he's an entertaining fighter, tough guy, decent set of skills, and has a ton of heart. The fact of the matter is DK has taken so much for so long from easily duped individuals, it'd be nice to see him take a hit from a guy whom he tried to squeeze back in the day.

Skills wise, as long as Hopkins doesn't get old over night, is able to out slick Cloud, and not get robbed by the judges, then I see Hopkins winning the fight on craft and experience alone. not to mention his career long excellent conditioning, he is among some of the sports elite when it comes to being in shape and staying in shape.

I don't see Cloud being awkward and unpredictable like Pascal was, which plays into Hopkins strengths, lets be honest though, an old Hopkins beat Pascal twice and got credit for one, but we also saw an old Hopkins over come knockdowns.

Bottom line this is really an intriguing fight, the style match up is great, and the physical as well as the age differences set a good level of suspense for this one, heightening it's potential of being a really terrific match up.

I am picking Hopkins by UD, unless Cloud surprises everyone and does something Hopkins hasn't seen and or is able to overpower Hopkins? I don't see much he can do.... If Hopkins can't pulled the trigger, yikes though, that could be bad, guess we'll have to wait and see. peace.

Last edited by deuce_drop; 01-23-2013 at 08:09 AM.