Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-18-2013, 10:13 PM
.::|ULTIMATE|::.
Gran Campeon

Rep Power: 21497 .::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute.::|ULTIMATE|::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,991,696,984.50
Total Points: 4,992,255,927.62
Time for a super gift - jazluvr your name suits you right, amazing post on that jmm/pac breakdown - chiguy91 Burgos Beer - AP♠ 
Send a message via ICQ to .::|ULTIMATE|::. Send a message via AIM to .::|ULTIMATE|::. Send a message via Yahoo to .::|ULTIMATE|::.
Default Hard not to root for someone Salido vs Garcia

This is a fight that is going to be all fireworks, and on top of that its hard to chose someone to root for.

Both guys just stand up fellas, humble, entertaining to watch.

You want to root for the old timer because he deserves a good payday and the glory that even knocking the latest PR superstar twice hasn't paid off. Awesome dude period.

At the same time, you want to root for the young humble kid because you don't want his growth potential to be stumped. Want him to reach the heights. Him being trained by his dad who trained Robert Garcia who was an awesome fighter in his own right (just a little small) doesn't help.

Can't even root based on nationality as they are both mexicans. Talk about a fight you are dying to see but don't want either guy to lose.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-18-2013, 10:16 PM
tHuGbOsS
Banned

Rep Power: 0 tHuGbOsS will become famous soon enoughtHuGbOsS will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,984.63

This is how I felt before Marquez vs Diaz 1. I liked both guys and didn't want either one to lose. Turned out to be a great fight!
Old 01-18-2013, 10:26 PM
Motofan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 Motofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,040,762,404.14
Total Points: 1,027,045,804,382.37

Gotta root for Salido. He is one creepy looking chap. Like, crazed looking in the weigh in picture thread. I root for crazed.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:33 PM
CubanGuyNYC
Latin From Manhattan

Rep Power: 32 CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,022,911,810,168,687.00
Total Points: 5,022,911,810,188,621.00
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil For being a good poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 good poster - -MAKAVELLI- victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov 
Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 
Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas 
good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our &quot; diplomatic ambassador &quot; on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
This is a fight that is going to be all fireworks, and on top of that its hard to chose someone to root for.

Both guys just stand up fellas, humble, entertaining to watch.

You want to root for the old timer because he deserves a good payday and the glory that even knocking the latest PR superstar twice hasn't paid off. Awesome dude period.

At the same time, you want to root for the young humble kid because you don't want his growth potential to be stumped. Want him to reach the heights. Him being trained by his dad who trained Robert Garcia who was an awesome fighter in his own right (just a little small) doesn't help.

Can't even root based on nationality as they are both mexicans. Talk about a fight you are dying to see but don't want either guy to lose.
Good post. I like both these guys for different reasons. I'm definitely rooting for Salido, but it wouldn't bother me if Mikey won. He's a good kid.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:34 PM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,306,346.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

I'm more hyped for Martinez vs Burgos.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:40 PM
Snake...
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Snake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,016,212,325.91
have an apple....... - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
I'm more hyped for Martinez vs Burgos.
why??????????
Old 01-18-2013, 10:43 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 51 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,588,707,177,902.85
Total Points: 2,599,307,289,613.32
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

I am fine with either guy, I have no real stake in the race and am not laying down money on a fight like that.

So I go to my default position for any fight~ I want to see a fight that raises the stock of both men, it certainly isn't out of the question for these guys to pull that off. Hopefully learn some stuff about both guys for future use.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:48 PM
littlemac
Draino-Floyd

Rep Power: 18 littlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,437,625,993.41
Total Points: 35,439,322,700.17
keep up the NSB noob ownage!!! - Atreyu Khalil pot calling the kettle black - Panginoon your favorite! - Cállate! No Message - Body Movin' Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

I like and will be rooting for Solidos. Mikey Garcia is too commercialized while Solidos is more like the unsong hero.

WARRRR SOLIDOS
Old 01-18-2013, 11:17 PM
oscar_angels091
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 oscar_angels091 has a reputation beyond reputeoscar_angels091 has a reputation beyond reputeoscar_angels091 has a reputation beyond reputeoscar_angels091 has a reputation beyond reputeoscar_angels091 has a reputation beyond reputeoscar_angels091 has a reputation beyond reputeoscar_angels091 has a reputation beyond reputeoscar_angels091 has a reputation beyond reputeoscar_angels091 has a reputation beyond reputeoscar_angels091 has a reputation beyond reputeoscar_angels091 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,493,515,858,489.90
Total Points: 318,061,770,711,688.06
Happy Easter :D  :kiss: - Bossy No Message - MartinC No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
No Message - Fire and Fear No Message - Fire and Fear No Message - Fire and Fear No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs 
49ers/Saints. thanks for your payment, have a beer on me...cheers! - jose830 No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs 
Thanks for the quick payment on the Netherlands/Mexico bet. :) - Tyler_Durden 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Fire and Fear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Fire and Fear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Fire and Fear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Fire and Fear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemac View Post
I like and will be rooting for Solidos. Mikey Garcia is too commercialized while Solidos is more like the unsong hero.

WARRRR SOLIDOS
who the hell is solidos?
Old 01-18-2013, 11:19 PM
Hougigo
Streets Ahead

Rep Power: 102 Hougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,808,363,531,785.83
Total Points: 17,818,425,326,912.65
Bradley Tribe all day... - Rome-By-Ko For the real man of steel, Timothy Bradley. -Bradley Tribe - SnakeVen0m Bradley Tribe - mathed Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega 
Great poster, always look forward to your posts - techliam No Message - MDPopescu Great sig pic - Boxing Goat WAR Bradley! - LoadedWraps STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega 
Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed Easter is approaching so here's an Easter Egg for being a HOF poster - jas To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Mount up#The Tribe - Rome-By-Ko a beer for an atg poster - jas 
To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps GGG. - Scott.Weiland Great poster :love: - Beercules Have a cookie, great poster. - Aztekkas Tribe!!!!!!! - mathed 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BostonGuy 

Gotta go with Salido, a vet that'll put the term of dragging them out and making them swim in the deep into good use