Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-28-2012, 05:58 PM
FlatLine
Lights out.

Rep Power: 7 FlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,423,805.52
for there Cotto/Trout video. - jose830 Khan's Army - Box-Office 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
I agree with this. Negotiations with legit threats never seem to run smoothly with them compared to the other opponents they choose.
Chisora confirmed that Vitali is avoiding Haye, it's now up to Vitali to set the record straight and fight him or he'll have two boxers (who weren't exactly best friends) corroborating the evidence against him. When it's one boxer's word against another, that's always open to interpretation, but in a situation like this - two boxers, former rivals, confirming the truth, and then video evidence for everyone to see - Vitali has been shown to clearly be misleading people and ruining his status as an honest man. These are sad times for the Klitschkos, their image is being destroyed from within.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-18-2013, 07:25 AM
F!x
It's In!

Rep Power: 7 F!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 540,695.26

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieBruno View Post
He's calling out the champ, not some old man journeymen boxer

Vitali doesnt deserve to be champ for being a shook *****
vitali deserves to be champ but he's still shook and scared of haye

funny how chisora confirmed the truth here for everyone to see --- corroborating evidence

that interview was pretty hilarious
Old 01-18-2013, 07:59 AM
White_Knight
At a lady's service

Rep Power: 14 White_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,023,463,150,609.72
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks for green K - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by F!x View Post
vitali deserves to be champ but he's still shook and scared of haye

funny how chisora confirmed the truth here for everyone to see --- corroborating evidence

that interview was pretty hilarious
Do you realise how retarded is sounds to say a man who fought Lennox Lewis is scared of Haye? If Haye fought Lennox Lewis he would have been knocked out before the 1st round ended. Lewis punches twice as hard as Haye and is twice as good a fighter.

Haye pulled out of a fight with Vitali back in 2009. Vitali was 37 at the time and Haye realised Vitali would still beat him. He comes back heroically in 2013 and asks for a fight, knowing full well Vitali will be close to 42 by the time they step into a ring.

Let's say a man challenges me to a fight, and I refuse. A month later I see the same man, who now looks sick and weak. I tell him that I've changed my mind - I will fight him. That would make me an absolute *****, but it is similar to what the toe fairy did with Vitali.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:33 AM
gmc_rfc_06
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 gmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,005,046,851.93
cheers, just saw your post in the NFL thread - ~AK49~ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HooksInYou View Post
Do you realise how retarded is sounds to say a man who fought Lennox Lewis is scared of Haye? If Haye fought Lennox Lewis he would have been knocked out before the 1st round ended. Lewis punches twice as hard as Haye and is twice as good a fighter.

Haye pulled out of a fight with Vitali back in 2009. Vitali was 37 at the time and Haye realised Vitali would still beat him. He comes back heroically in 2013 and asks for a fight, knowing full well Vitali will be close to 42 by the time they step into a ring.

Let's say a man challenges me to a fight, and I refuse. A month later I see the same man, who now looks sick and weak. I tell him that I've changed my mind - I will fight him. That would make me an absolute *****, but it is similar to what the toe fairy did with Vitali.
In fairness, Vitali fought the oldest, fattest, slowest version of Lewis who was in his final fight...when Vitali was 32.

Now Klitschko fans are complaining about a 32 year old Haye wanting to do the same thing against Vitali.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:08 AM
DreamFighter
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 DreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these partsDreamFighter is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 50,022,303.80
Don't act so butthurt, princess - Weltschmerz kick this nasty little alt - Freedom. Spent way too much time on this one. Apart from hating on Klitschkos, no nothing about boxing. - Simurgh *knows :) - Simurgh alt - thuggery 
kick this little faqqot - Burzum kick this little faqqot - Burzum 

Haye is a joke if he thinks he is owed a fight. Hes acheived next to nothing as a HW.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:18 AM
LarryXXX
Hard Work..Dedication!!

Rep Power: 213 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 595,099,943,890,409,881,600.00
Total Points: 595,099,943,890,409,881,600.00
Cheers - Croyd for knowing his sh1t when it comes to boxing - jas Wont let me green you - deanrw Funny - Scott Weiland cheers birthday boy - -MAKAVELLI- 
Happy Birthday - Scott9945 happy bday - pacfan - sugarsmosley Happy birthday - DonMega Happy birthday - betmen Happy Birthday - -Kev- 
Happy Birthday man.  God bless you - Rip Chudd Happy birthday, you my guy - Sugar Adam Ali Have a blessed Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Birthday Larry! Wish you all the best. - BulgariasFinest happy birthday bro - -jose- 
No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ Great when nut hugging - Southpaw110 Great when not nut hugging - Southpaw110 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear 

yep...............
Old 01-18-2013, 09:19 AM
LarryXXX
Hard Work..Dedication!!

Rep Power: 213 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 595,099,943,890,409,881,600.00
Total Points: 595,099,943,890,409,881,600.00
Cheers - Croyd for knowing his sh1t when it comes to boxing - jas Wont let me green you - deanrw Funny - Scott Weiland cheers birthday boy - -MAKAVELLI- 
Happy Birthday - Scott9945 happy bday - pacfan - sugarsmosley Happy birthday - DonMega Happy birthday - betmen Happy Birthday - -Kev- 
Happy Birthday man.  God bless you - Rip Chudd Happy birthday, you my guy - Sugar Adam Ali Have a blessed Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Birthday Larry! Wish you all the best. - BulgariasFinest happy birthday bro - -jose- 
No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ Great when nut hugging - Southpaw110 Great when not nut hugging - Southpaw110 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamFighter View Post
Haye is a joke if he thinks he is owed a fight. Hes acheived next to nothing as a HW.
Vitali wants to punish him an knock him out remember...
Old 01-18-2013, 09:40 AM
yoz
Yoz

Rep Power: 39 yoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,375,115,857,786.12
Total Points: 354,483,282,099,375.25
Mayweather vs Cotto: Predictor Champion. - Barnburner ye old good poster egg - Earl Hickey Thank you - codey For quick payment - FkDaHtrs For quick payment - FkDaHtrs 
Happy Christmas amigo - chav Good and objective poster! - Simurgh To put on when you suck the mods' collective cocks! - Arsene Knows Yoz...cool like the other side of the pillow - JAB5239 Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year - Freedom2013 
Merry Christmas! =] Thanks for the green k too! =] - Tyler_Durden little cunt put me on ignore, lol. - Weltschmerz pretend it's lennox you queer - Weltschmerz kick this faqqot - Weltschmerz thanks man - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Thanks for the tip...lol - jazluvr smear this in your ugly face and suck a fat c0ck, slut - Rammstein spastic cunt!!! - -Weltschmerz- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - FkDaHtrs Childhood Cancer - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HooksInYou View Post

Vitali's not scared; but he may be unwilling to take an unnecessary risk.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:44 AM
Simurgh
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Simurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 102,048,102,077.15
Happy New Year - Freedom. one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year - Freedom2013 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoz View Post
Vitali's not scared; but he may be unwilling to take an unnecessary risk.
plus I think his passion is not in boxing anymore. Guy has 41 and he's full-time politician. He is possibly looking for farewell fight and that's it.

You can't go with that approach to fight very skilled hungry prime fighter.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:01 AM
yoz
Yoz

Rep Power: 39 yoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,375,115,857,786.12
Total Points: 354,483,282,099,375.25
Mayweather vs Cotto: Predictor Champion. - Barnburner ye old good poster egg - Earl Hickey Thank you - codey For quick payment - FkDaHtrs For quick payment - FkDaHtrs 
Happy Christmas amigo - chav Good and objective poster! - Simurgh To put on when you suck the mods' collective cocks! - Arsene Knows Yoz...cool like the other side of the pillow - JAB5239 Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year - Freedom2013 
Merry Christmas! =] Thanks for the green k too! =] - Tyler_Durden little cunt put me on ignore, lol. - Weltschmerz pretend it's lennox you queer - Weltschmerz kick this faqqot - Weltschmerz thanks man - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Thanks for the tip...lol - jazluvr smear this in your ugly face and suck a fat c0ck, slut - Rammstein spastic cunt!!! - -Weltschmerz- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - FkDaHtrs Childhood Cancer - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simurgh View Post
plus I think his passion is not in boxing anymore. Guy has 41 and he's full-time politician. He is possibly looking for farewell fight and that's it.

You can't go with that approach to fight very skilled hungry prime fighter.

Exactly.

The guy has a legacy to protect, too. You can't blame him. If, somehow, Haye managed to beat him, he'd be the guy who lost to Lennox Lewis and an over-hyped CW.

It's not worth it.