Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-16-2013, 02:20 AM
A-Wolf
This One Can See

Rep Power: 14 A-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 612,239,582,490.59
Total Points: 612,739,603,461.15
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil You're a very knowledgeable poster - Freedom. Excellent pick on Matthysse - HaglerSteelChin You deserve a kick for your hatred of Wladimir - Weltschmerz good poster - sugarsmosley 

What does any of that crap have to do with him being humble?

Having a Ferrari means you're not humble??

Listen to his rhetoric. The man is frickin humble.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-16-2013, 02:22 AM
STAX ON DECK
Banned

Location: where the paper keeps stackin and the haters keep hatin
Rep Power: 0 STAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,097,173.15
Fa.g - MANIAC310 Pretend it's Broner's - MANIAC310 To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
PRETENDS ITS pACQUIAO - Mannie Phresh :lol1: - El Angel :lol1: - El Angel f@gg0t - -MAKAVELLI- adding to your collection, garbage ass poster - thuggery 
STAYS ON D1CK - Warrios #1 Rios Fan - Warrios adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley 
adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley last one - sugarsmosley You suck buddy! Take this for you and Mr. AB! - Da Boxer 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

plankiao isnt humble its his dum ass fan base that tried to force boxing fans to beleive he was some saint smh he cheats on his wife with prositutes and is involed in so many illegal things like ****fighting,and more like tax evashion...all pacroaches have left is to say hes humble but he aint sory
Old 01-16-2013, 02:36 AM
Someone88
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Someone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,048,435.07
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. Cheers from a fellow Klitschko supporter - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckguy View Post
Manny is not humble at all. And yes driving around in a Ferrari and having pictures of yourself all over his house is not humble at all. Manny is a di ck just like Floyd the only difference is that manny is ESL and doesn't express himself like Floyd does. I think the fact that manny keeps his mouth shut makes him look humble.
What does driving a Ferrari have to do with being humble? A person can drive a Ferrari and still be humble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Rigg View Post
I've done everything u listed except drive around in a $200,000 car and I consider myself humble. I don't think I'm better then anyone. Don't think I'm lesser then anyone either. So I would have to say yeah, I think he is humble. Maybe he isn't a perfect role model but that doesn't make him not humble imo.
Good points made.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:37 AM
Someone88
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Someone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,048,435.07
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. Cheers from a fellow Klitschko supporter - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Wolf View Post
What does any of that crap have to do with him being humble?

Having a Ferrari means you're not humble??

Listen to his rhetoric. The man is frickin humble.
Good points made.