Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-15-2013, 05:03 PM
S. Saddler 1310
Banned

Rep Power: 0 S. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,998,947,589.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26 View Post
Carson Jones couldnt stop an exhausted Brook cause of a broken nose and Alexander will? Hell Alexander couldnt even do sh*t to the old ass Bailey.
the issue isn't whether one thinks Devon will stop Kell, but whether Devon can hit hard enough to do so if he's getting opportunities and hitting Kell often. i think he's got enough power to get a stoppage if Brook reveals himself to be in too deep.

Devon should be more precise than Jones was, in fairness to him.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-15-2013, 05:55 PM
Boxing1706
Contender

Total Points: 3,977.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
the issue isn't whether one thinks Devon will stop Kell, but whether Devon can hit hard enough to do so if he's getting opportunities and hitting Kell often. i think he's got enough power to get a stoppage if Brook reveals himself to be in too deep.

Devon should be more precise than Jones was, in fairness to him.
More precise maybe but no way near as strong,Carson Jones has knocked out guys at light middleweight and fought there for more than half of his career.Alexander was struggling to knock guys out at light welter theres no way he hits as hard as Jones.

Lets face facts Alexander is not a puncher..
Old 01-15-2013, 05:59 PM
lefthooklead
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 2 lefthooklead is a glorious beacon of lightlefthooklead is a glorious beacon of lightlefthooklead is a glorious beacon of lightlefthooklead is a glorious beacon of lightlefthooklead is a glorious beacon of lightlefthooklead is a glorious beacon of light
Total Points: 4,208.05

Kell's going to be in MUCH better shape than anything before. Quicker, stronger, more powerful and better stamina. I think this will proove the defining point in his step up in class....I've got a good feeling about this fight.

Check out youtube.com/watch?v=u5O49rkAWGY&feature=youtu.be for a good video by his new strength and conditioner, and his nutritionist. Worth a watch.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:28 PM
rogdogx
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 rogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond reputerogdogx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 67,494,724.17
Total Points: 130,019,585,196.43

I like Kell Brook his last 2 showdowns were very entertaining fights. Devon Alexander got himself a WW belt with Bailey but as expected put everyone to sleep and was booed in the process. His Maidana affair was also much less thrilling than expected though he atleast secured the high profile victory. He has an undefeated fighter in front of him that has been in good action fights. If this is a stinker it will be Devon Alexanders style. If he gives an action fight his stock goes up win or lose. If he wins another boring fight people will continue to hate and I doubt he gets mentioned as a possible Mayweather opponent. Guerrero got that fight by putting it on the line. This Alexander kid may not be willing to do that as we saw in the Bradley fight. He's young, this fight might expose Alexander because even if Brook isn't quite as skilled, Special K is willing to lay it all on the line like we saw late in the Jones fight.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:28 PM
The_Demon
Big dog

Rep Power: 39 The_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 60,448,309,672.16
Total Points: 91,536,161,495.52
cant grren k you my friend at the moment so i got you a gift instead - project xxx1 Thanks 4 your Vote G... - The Gully Gad thanks mate - Pension-Killer Thanks for knowing the movie mane - Natedatpkid I hope this beer will help,. I'm a nice guy - McGoorty 
#tmt - sugarsmosley 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - DuttyAlacrity Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Sir TomJones Childhood Cancer - Sir TomJones Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 

Its a 50/50 fight,Alexander has the experience at this level and is good despite being hard too watch at times,Brook is strong and solid technically but this is a step-up,its hard too call and i have a bad feeling it could be an ugly fight based on their styles,as long as their isn't a robbery and Brook gives it his all i won't be disappointed

And forget the whole US vs UK thing its been done to death,just be happy a young fighter is wiling to travel overseas in an attempt to capture a title,and hope for a good fight
Old 01-16-2013, 12:25 AM
Achilles 2.0
Up and Comer

Total Points: 2,630.76
Default Mass Hysteria

Alexander is going to have a coming out party against Brook. This will be the first fight since Bradley that he won't have to worry about legitimate one punch knock out power. Alexander has had time to get used to the weight and is as hungry for an exciting win. Brook will find himself at the wrong place and the wrong time. He will take the beat down that Maidana got times 10. Never seen a thread so one sided and so wrong. The crazy thing is that, if Alexander is so bad, why is he never the underdog. Bloggers don't know, but boxers know. Every opponent from Urango up to and including Brook can be quoted saying Alexander will be their toughest opponent ever. Everyone on this post will be quiet as a church mouse or full of excuses after Alexander beats Brook down and finishes him!
Alexander by KO in 10.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:39 AM
LacedUp
IBF World Champion

Rep Power: 37 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,595,110,535,801.79
Total Points: 11,662,070,798,004,216.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles 2.0 View Post
Alexander is going to have a coming out party against Brook. This will be the first fight since Bradley that he won't have to worry about legitimate one punch knock out power. Alexander has had time to get used to the weight and is as hungry for an exciting win. Brook will find himself at the wrong place and the wrong time. He will take the beat down that Maidana got times 10. Never seen a thread so one sided and so wrong. The crazy thing is that, if Alexander is so bad, why is he never the underdog. Bloggers don't know, but boxers know. Every opponent from Urango up to and including Brook can be quoted saying Alexander will be their toughest opponent ever. Everyone on this post will be quiet as a church mouse or full of excuses after Alexander beats Brook down and finishes him!
Alexander by KO in 10.
Dude, are you new to promoting? Hell, fighters say that all the time. The real quotes come after the fights, and I have never heard anyone saying Alexander was the toughest fight of their life. Because he's a light puncher with no technique. And he will get exposed once and for all against Brook.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:40 AM
LacedUp
IBF World Champion

Rep Power: 37 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,595,110,535,801.79
Total Points: 11,662,070,798,004,216.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
Intelligent and Alexander do not belong in the same sentence.

Unless that sentence is, "Goddamn Devon Alexander is not intelligent."
Damn dog, I have to give my props for this one. Funny.