Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-14-2013, 07:34 PM
solo20
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 solo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 64,937,110,352.16
Total Points: 64,937,127,473.78
Default Sean Gibbons of Zanfer Promotions Broner Ducking Vazquez

"We're really excited about getting this fight," said Sean Gibbons of Zanfer Promotions, which promotes Vazquez. "Adrien Broner is running from us because of our style. We're not the most exciting at times but we are the No. 1 lightweight in the world. We've proven it. We took the Burns fight because we couldn't get Broner. So since we couldn't get Broner, we'll take the man Broner wanted, Burns. And when we beat Burns decisively, we hope Broner quits talking and fights the best lightweight in the world."
"Burns is a good, solid fighter and a good test, and going to England is not an easy place to win, but Miguel Vazquez is a master boxer and has the style to beat anyone in the world at lightweight."
ESPN

Last edited by solo20; 01-14-2013 at 07:42 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-14-2013, 07:40 PM
solo20
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 solo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these partssolo20 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 64,937,110,352.16
Total Points: 64,937,127,473.78

there are two sides to a story now we know Vazquez side looks like Broner is the promblem
Old 01-14-2013, 10:00 PM
Alpha & Omega
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Alpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,019,096.69
Good post. - FeFist 

Sorry everyone, even though I can't stand the kid, I don't see anyone beating Broner at 130, 135 or possibly even 140. He is getting better with each fight and yeah he got the gift decision or close decision (whichever people think) with Ponce De Leon but remember he is still very young and hasn't had tons of fights. A year or two from now he may be a monster, with his physical abilities and reflexes. He is developing into a mix between RJJ/Floyd somewhat and still has many years ahead of him. Now that being said, he could have the rug pulled out by a supremely skilled fighter and somewhat "exposed" but I do not think Vazquez is the one to do it. Vazquez will get stopped in my opinion.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:09 PM
KRAFTSMAN
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 KRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 83,990,127,428.98
Total Points: 83,990,148,268.40

So they're basically saying Broner ducked Vasquez in favor of Rees. I can't blame Broner, though.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:27 AM
boxingfeind
Floyds bum is yummy!

Rep Power: 0 boxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these parts
Bank: 3,745,330,626.97
Total Points: 3,845,369,399.03
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry calm down and eat up - thuggery 

Quote:

"Golden Boy matchmaker Eric Gomez, however, said that Vazquez's camp bypassed an offer to fight Broner, who defeated DeMarco instead.

"Before we fought DeMarco, I offered [promoter] Fernando Beltran the fight earlier this year to fight Adrien Broner, and they turned down $350,000 for that fight," said Gomez. "Fernando Beltran said that he was the co-promoter for Vazquez, and he turned down that offer."

Neither Beltran, president of Zanfer Promotions, Vazquez's matchmaker, Sean Gibbons, of Zanfer Promotions, nor Vazquez's manager, Richard Mota, could be reached for an immediate comment."

Source:

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...shot-at-broner

LAS VEGAS -- Sitting in the food court of the MGM Grand a couple of hours after having routed previously undefeated Filipino southpaw Mercito Gesta over 12 rounds in the nearby Grand Garden Arena on Saturday night, IBF lightweight titleholder Miguel Vazquez dined on some tasty morsels while discussing his triumph and his future with friends.

The victory marked the fifth defense for Vazquez (33-3, 13 knockouts), a winner of 12 straight fights during which he has scored three stoppage wins.

Vazquez's triumph over Gesta (26-1-1, 14 KOs) was accomplished on the undercard of a main event featuring a sixth-round knockout by Mexican four-division titlewinner Juan Manuel Marquez over welterweight rival Manny Pacquiao.

A boxer-puncher, Vazquez's ignored the whistles and boos from the largely Latino, sold-out crowd of 16,348 who wanted him to stand toe-to-toe with Gesta.

Instead, Vazquez was able to land freely with his right cross and jab as Gesta lunged in with right hooks and left crosses that rarely found the mark.

Late in the first round, Gesta raised his arms and dared Vazquez to stand and trade punches, but Vazquez refused, and, instead, continued his game plan of boxing and moving.

"I stick to my style and train very hard. I am dedicated to bringing out the best in myself in this sport," said Vazquez. "All of the fighters are good fighters, and you may have little problems, but with this fight, tonight, was a good fight."

After beating Gesta, Vazquez said he wanted to face WBC counterpart Adrien "The Problem" Broner (25-0, 21 KOs), a 23-year-old who is coming off last month's eighth-round knockout that dethroned Antonio DeMarco, and who is scheduled to return to the ring on Feb. 16, according to Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaefer.

"I would like to fight Adrien Broner. That would be my choice, to fight Broner and face him and unify the titles. I want to prove myself against him," said Vazquez.

"Broner is a really tough fighter, and I want to train hard to show the people and the fans that in training hard, I could beat a top fighter like him. I am willing to fight Broner, if he would fight me."

Unlike DeMarco, Vazquez said he would not stand and fight Broner.

"The only mistake that DeMarco made was that he stood straight in front of Broner and traded punches. That was his mistake," said Vazquez.

"I would be smart. I would prepare myself really well for that fight. It will be a tough fight, but I will be really smart for that fight."

Golden Boy matchmaker Eric Gomez, however, said that Vazquez's camp bypassed an offer to fight Broner, who defeated DeMarco instead.

"Before we fought DeMarco, I offered [promoter] Fernando Beltran the fight earlier this year to fight Adrien Broner, and they turned down $350,000 for that fightt," said Gomez. "Fernando Beltran said that he was the co-promoter for Vazquez, and he turned down that offer."

Neither Beltran, president of Zanfer Promotions, Vazquez's matchmaker, Sean Gibbons, of Zanfer Promotions, nor Vazquez's manager, Richard Mota, could be reached for an immediate comment.

In the meantime, Schaefer said that Broner is awaiting the result of Saturday night's defense by WBO 135-pound beltholder holder Ricky Burns (35-2, 10 KOs), a 29-year-old who will pursue his 21st consecutive win and his eighth stoppage during that run against an opponent to be determined in London after scheduled rival Jose Ocampo (17-5-1, 12 KOs) of the Philippines was apparently ruled out.

A 25-year-old from Guadalajara, Mexico, Vazquez has not suffered defeat while competing at 135 pounds, having fallen by decisions against current WBC junior middleweight titleholder Saul "Canelo" Alvarez and WBO welterweight beltholder Tim Bradley.

Vazquez lost his professional debut by split-decision to Alvarez (41-0-1, 30 KOs) over four rounds as junior welterweights in January of 2006, and was decisioned by him again over 10 rounds as 148-pounders in June of 2008.

Vazquez was beaten in a junior welterweight bout by Bradley (29-0, 12 KOs) -- a split-decision winner against Pacquiao in June -- over 10 rounds in July of 2007.

Late Saturday evening, Vazquez revealed a secret: He had eaten ice cream "about three or four hours" prior to facing Gesta.

"It's true that before the fight, I was eating ice cream, and I was enjoying it. It was pineapple with coconut," said Vazquez. "It was about three or four hours before the fight, and I really wanted to eat it. You could say that I was just craving it."

Just like he does a clash with Broner.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:38 AM
MANIAC310
Went broke betting on Pac

Rep Power: 0 MANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,926,346,231,239,076.00
Total Points: 10,934,511,231,379,648.00
for your 15,000 post - jose830 Thank you for the random donation, you are like Robin Hood - Jadon Happppppppppppy Happpppppppppppy :kiss: - Bossy The point giver extraordinaire - chav can't green you atm, but amazing post bro. - chiguy91 
gracias homie - Cleto_Reyes ........... - BostonGuy Team Maniac - Bossy For Being an Epic Poster!! - mathed thx m8 - I'm so sorry 
WARQUEZ ! - BulgariasFinest ATG poster. Thanks alot, bro. - BulgariasFinest That sig is dope. You're getting better. - Terrel Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Can't hate on that gesture. Thank you. - CubanGuyNYC 
lol thx - thuggery ATG. A toast to Bradley going to sleep. - WARQUEZ thanks for the donation ese - hectari thanks for 1 trillion points donation - QuebecSTAR2 thanks for the 3 trillions points donation boss - QuebecSTAR2 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 

is this news to anyone?why would Broner fight a guy that would humiliate him?
Old 01-15-2013, 01:44 AM
STAX ON DECK
Banned

Location: where the paper keeps stackin and the haters keep hatin
Rep Power: 0 STAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,104,030.15
Fa.g - MANIAC310 Pretend it's Broner's - MANIAC310 To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
PRETENDS ITS pACQUIAO - Mannie Phresh :lol1: - El Angel :lol1: - El Angel f@gg0t - -MAKAVELLI- adding to your collection, garbage ass poster - thuggery 
STAYS ON D1CK - Warrios #1 Rios Fan - Warrios adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley 
adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley last one - sugarsmosley You suck buddy! Take this for you and Mr. AB! - Da Boxer 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
is this news to anyone?why would Broner fight a guy that would humiliate him?
this has to be a joke u realy thing vasquez would humiliate him or is ur dum ass just saying that to be funny??Broner kos him faster than he did demarco
Old 01-15-2013, 01:51 AM
MANIAC310
Went broke betting on Pac

Rep Power: 0 MANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,926,346,231,239,076.00
Total Points: 10,934,511,231,379,648.00
for your 15,000 post - jose830 Thank you for the random donation, you are like Robin Hood - Jadon Happppppppppppy Happpppppppppppy :kiss: - Bossy The point giver extraordinaire - chav can't green you atm, but amazing post bro. - chiguy91 
gracias homie - Cleto_Reyes ........... - BostonGuy Team Maniac - Bossy For Being an Epic Poster!! - mathed thx m8 - I'm so sorry 
WARQUEZ ! - BulgariasFinest ATG poster. Thanks alot, bro. - BulgariasFinest That sig is dope. You're getting better. - Terrel Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Can't hate on that gesture. Thank you. - CubanGuyNYC 
lol thx - thuggery ATG. A toast to Bradley going to sleep. - WARQUEZ thanks for the donation ese - hectari thanks for 1 trillion points donation - QuebecSTAR2 thanks for the 3 trillions points donation boss - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
this has to be a joke u realy thing vasquez would humiliate him or is ur dum ass just saying that to be funny??Broner kos him faster than he did demarco
the last decent boxer he faces outboxed him
Old 01-15-2013, 01:53 AM
STAX ON DECK
Banned

Location: where the paper keeps stackin and the haters keep hatin
Rep Power: 0 STAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,104,030.15
Fa.g - MANIAC310 Pretend it's Broner's - MANIAC310 To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
PRETENDS ITS pACQUIAO - Mannie Phresh :lol1: - El Angel :lol1: - El Angel f@gg0t - -MAKAVELLI- adding to your collection, garbage ass poster - thuggery 
STAYS ON D1CK - Warrios #1 Rios Fan - Warrios adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley 
adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley last one - sugarsmosley You suck buddy! Take this for you and Mr. AB! - Da Boxer 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
the last decent boxer he faces outboxed him
thats funny cause i thought demarco was a decent boxer lmao,,
Old 01-15-2013, 02:17 AM
ROSS CALIFORNIA
Tyson fan

Rep Power: 213 ROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,182,606,852,482,072.00
Total Points: 14,182,606,852,483,636.00
why thanks mate, have a masterful evening - I'm so sorry happy new years man! - HUGH JASS happy new year - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs Here you go - ??? 
to a good friend - Fire and Fear No Message - messenger Awesome member award - jazluvr sorry being late - Nemisis No Message - MartinC 
Ross is the man! - valero Medal of Honor bro for integrity - Tyler_Durden No Message - CounterPunching thanks for the quick payment :fing02: - -jose- for your integrity - jazluvr 
Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden thanks, for the quick payment, who you got for the Cotto/Martinez fight? - -jose- Here's a bottle of vintage,1766 from Sicily.Enjoy. - Scott.Weiland. for swift payment on epoints bet! - jas No Message - Scott Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfeind View Post
Quote:

"Golden Boy matchmaker Eric Gomez, however, said that Vazquez's camp bypassed an offer to fight Broner, who defeated DeMarco instead.

"Before we fought DeMarco, I offered [promoter] Fernando Beltran the fight earlier this year to fight Adrien Broner, and they turned down $350,000 for that fight," said Gomez. "Fernando Beltran said that he was the co-promoter for Vazquez, and he turned down that offer."

Neither Beltran, president of Zanfer Promotions, Vazquez's matchmaker, Sean Gibbons, of Zanfer Promotions, nor Vazquez's manager, Richard Mota, could be reached for an immediate comment."
Exposed.....