Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Will Garcia KO Khan again if they fight?
Yes 28 80.00%
No 7 20.00%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 01-13-2013, 09:06 PM
SUPREME.
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 SUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond reputeSUPREME. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,039,060,589,884.46
Total Points: 4,039,950,674,432.31
Default Does Danny Garcia KO Khan again?

I'm talking the Garcia from the Morales II fight vs. the Khan from the Molina fight.

I say yes. Garcia vs. Morales II exhibited excellent body punching and also showcased an improving straight right hand. Instead of looping it like he does 98% of the time he threw it straight and nearly sat Morales down.

Khan in the Molina fight looked terrible. He didn't look improved whatsoever, and he was even caught by some hard right hands which is unacceptable versus a bum like Molina. Even a top tier trainer like Virgil Hunter can't help Khan, he's too flawed and stuck in his ways.

Garcia will shine versus Judah, i'm guessing a nice left hook over a lazy Judah jab and sitting him down for the count.

If Khan has a death wish he should rematch Garcia after that, if not he needs to stay far away.

Garcia won't let Khan tee off on him like he did in the first fight. He already understands his timing and range against Khan, so the first mistake that Amir makes it's goodnight.

War Garcia.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-13-2013, 09:09 PM
Redd Foxx
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Rep Power: 7 Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,466,258,017,038.72
Total Points: 2,466,258,044,700.00
Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Not if Kahn has a living brain cell in his head. Though Kahn still has big issues to work on, he's fundamentally talented enough to decision Garcia any day of the week. It's just a matter of the decisions he makes. If Kahn plays his own game, he wins. I just don't know if he's smart enough to do that. He certainly wasn't the first time. And, I'll say the same applies to Judah.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:43 PM
fvanesbeck
Contender

Rep Power: 4 fvanesbeck has a reputation beyond reputefvanesbeck has a reputation beyond reputefvanesbeck has a reputation beyond reputefvanesbeck has a reputation beyond reputefvanesbeck has a reputation beyond reputefvanesbeck has a reputation beyond reputefvanesbeck has a reputation beyond reputefvanesbeck has a reputation beyond reputefvanesbeck has a reputation beyond reputefvanesbeck has a reputation beyond reputefvanesbeck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,102,713.59
Total Points: 10,003,131,908.49

I remember thinking when I watched Khan-Molina that if someone with power caught him with some of the shots Molina did then he'd go down. Having said that, he's a more naturally talented boxer/athlete than Garcia, and it wouldn't surprise me to see him dominate for 12 rounds. I'd like to see that fight again.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:43 PM
JAMES_THUNDER
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 JAMES_THUNDER has a reputation beyond reputeJAMES_THUNDER has a reputation beyond reputeJAMES_THUNDER has a reputation beyond reputeJAMES_THUNDER has a reputation beyond reputeJAMES_THUNDER has a reputation beyond reputeJAMES_THUNDER has a reputation beyond reputeJAMES_THUNDER has a reputation beyond reputeJAMES_THUNDER has a reputation beyond reputeJAMES_THUNDER has a reputation beyond reputeJAMES_THUNDER has a reputation beyond reputeJAMES_THUNDER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 132,835,498,058,623.06
Total Points: 132,876,508,196,310.80
Welcome to bs.. - !! AI-Holmes!! First poster of 2013 - -Kev- Always delivers. Welcome to BS. - WARQUEZ nice sig - Timothy Burton :beerchug: - jose830 
the girl with the hula hoop...nuff said! :fing02: - jose830 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 

I think Kahn gets kod again, in the Molina fight he got caught with several hooks if that was one of Danny's hooks like mayweather said that's all she wrote.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:44 PM
kiaba360
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 kiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 177,221,692,442,178.66
Total Points: 234,722,692,553,026.38
can't green you again, so here's a beer. - chiguy91 Couldn't return any green so I thought a gift would suffice - mathed For making a habit out of making sense. Thumbs up! - CubanGuyNYC For finishing 3rd in Season 3 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation merry christmas - the collector 
2nd place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov Thanks for the good karma dude =] - Tyler_Durden Enjoy a beer with your winnings! :) - Tyler_Durden Great goddamn pick here's some cake to go along with your winnings. - DannYankee09 great poster - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
Not if Kahn has a living brain cell in his head. Though Kahn still has big issues to work on, he's fundamentally talented enough to decision Garcia any day of the week. It's just a matter of the decisions he makes. If Kahn plays his own game, he wins. I just don't know if he's smart enough to do that. He certainly wasn't the first time. And, I'll say the same applies to Judah.
If he was so "fundamentally talented", he wouldn't have gotten dropped the way he did.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:49 PM
Redd Foxx
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Rep Power: 7 Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,466,258,017,038.72
Total Points: 2,466,258,044,700.00
Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiaba360 View Post
If he was so "fundamentally talented", he wouldn't have gotten dropped the way he did.
No, that was the product of poor decision making. Thinking he was rugged enough to trade with Garcia.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:59 PM
Earl Hickey
Boooooomb Squad

Rep Power: 106 Earl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 331,779,835,227,580.19
Total Points: 332,279,835,838,105.62
have fun with this - Sir TomJones Apple - iBreakbeat You'll need these - Rip Chudd Congrats man! - Rip Chudd Stay safe - rorymac 
Making us BS members proud - Versastyle Happy early Bday and congrats on 10k love :kiss: - Bossy blue parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Happy Birthday darling! I hope you have a wonderful day xxx - Bossy I swear you make my day with every single post. - Alx. 
LOL, that cracked me up. Here's a cold one on me. - BulgariasFinest Excellent poster. I chuckle every time you post that gif of RJJ getting KTFO. - I'm so sorry Here's one on me - led* 14k posts - ShaunRoberts Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
happy 15,000 - JonoYoungP4P Boxing scenes number one idiot - ROSS CALIFORNIA #FREE EARL HICKEY #JusticeForEarl - thuggery with a bit of luck it's not severe! - HUGH JASS Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Gift Giver AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Shiranui Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - thuggery 

Yes, I have no faith in Khan's mental attitude whatsoever.

Any decent fighter KO1 Khan until proven otherwise.

Khan is KO'd until proven not Ko'd.

KO'd man walking until he hears the final bell.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:00 PM
MANIAC310
Went broke betting on Pac

Rep Power: 0 MANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,926,346,231,239,076.00
Total Points: 10,934,511,231,389,256.00
for your 15,000 post - jose830 Thank you for the random donation, you are like Robin Hood - Jadon Happppppppppppy Happpppppppppppy :kiss: - Bossy The point giver extraordinaire - chav can't green you atm, but amazing post bro. - chiguy91 
gracias homie - Cleto_Reyes ........... - BostonGuy Team Maniac - Bossy For Being an Epic Poster!! - mathed thx m8 - I'm so sorry 
WARQUEZ ! - BulgariasFinest ATG poster. Thanks alot, bro. - BulgariasFinest That sig is dope. You're getting better. - Terrel Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Can't hate on that gesture. Thank you. - CubanGuyNYC 
lol thx - thuggery ATG. A toast to Bradley going to sleep. - WARQUEZ thanks for the donation ese - hectari thanks for 1 trillion points donation - QuebecSTAR2 thanks for the 3 trillions points donation boss - QuebecSTAR2 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 

if stands and takes a picture like he usually does... then Yes

in a rematch i'd favor Garcia 65 - 35
Old 01-13-2013, 10:03 PM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,849,776,616,832.24
Total Points: 300,013,859,776,707,264.00
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX 

I voted yes he will KO Khan again. I can't think of a good reason why he wouldn't.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:11 PM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 26,724,211,847,853.38
Total Points: 27,979,533,436,831.54
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Yes he does. But Khan might run around the ring & last a tad bit longer. But he goes to sleep eventually.