Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: Who could it be?
Ramses the II 3 75.00%
Thutmoses I or II or III 1 25.00%
Hatsheput 0 0%
AmenHotep I or II 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-09-2013, 08:45 AM
Fuzzy-101
Photoshopped

Rep Power: 6 Fuzzy-101 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy-101 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy-101 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy-101 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy-101 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy-101 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy-101 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy-101 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy-101 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy-101 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy-101 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,925,619,007.92
Total Points: 2,014,925,762,467.84

I love making these replies just to read squealpiggy responses, they crack me up lool
Old 01-09-2013, 08:51 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 211 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.80
Total Points: 2,140,326,008,729.88
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzy101 View Post
I love making these replies just to read squealpiggy responses, they crack me up lool
I'm glad you approve.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:43 AM
shinobi108
Contender

Rep Power: 4 shinobi108 has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi108 has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi108 has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi108 has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi108 has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi108 has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi108 has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi108 has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi108 has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi108 has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi108 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 501,775.47

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUa1tZ2TklY

Fastinating documentary which is definatelly suprising because its from the garbage history channel, anyway apart from the cool fashion its worth a watch, never knew the pyramids were soo huge like mountains how did they do it without forklifts and computers, they are truly one of the world 7 wonders.

I recommend SquealPiggy to pay a visit to the Egypt and Israel to learn about Moses
Old 01-09-2013, 10:44 AM
~AK49~
Liquor and Whores

Rep Power: 27 ~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 766,960,352,178,790.75
Total Points: 767,002,369,237,990.50
good discussion man. - chiguy91 great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - E.P.T. unicorn land :lol1: - -jose- lol - -jose- 
No Message - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
Tutankhamun died at the age of 18. Just saying.

Considering the Exodus never happened, the Pharaoh of Moses may not have ever existed.
Quote:
People with nutty views started the thread.

Alright, massive tribe of people wandering the desert for 40 years and conducting numerous wars of extermination and conquest. They must have left some archaeological evidence.

So.... where is it?
Perhaps youre not aware of the shasu....the shasu of YHVH. Interestingly, their time periods match up with the exodus fairly well, pretty exactly in pther words. Its some interesting research should you care to. But yeah, they are still uncovering the mysteries of the desert to this day, no need to make any definitive statements that something didnt happen.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shasu

Quote:
In sum, therefore, we may state that the memory of the Hyksos expulsion did indeed live on in the folklore of the Canaanite population of the southern Levant. The exact details were understandably blurred and subconsciously modified over time, for the purpose of 'face-saving.' It became not a conquest but a peaceful descent of a group with pastoral associations who rapidly arrived at a position of political control.
Their departure came not as a result of an ignominious defeat, but either voluntarily or as a flight from a feud, or yet again as salvation from bondage.

- ibid
Quote:
And while it would be wrong to jump to the conclusion that 'Israel' as known from the period of the Judges or the early monarchy was already in existence in Edom at this time, one cannot help but recall the numerous passages in later Biblical tradition that depict Yahweh 'coming froth from Se'ir' and originating in Edom. The only reasonably conclusion is that one major component in the later amalgam that constituted Israel, and the one with whom the worship of Yahweh originated, must be looked for among the Shasu of Edom already at the end of the fifteenth century B.C.

- Egypt, Canaan and Israel in Ancient Times, by Donald B. Redford

Quote:
The 'Land of the Shasu' in the mountainous districts of Se'ir east of the Araba [the valley south of the Dead Sea] has an interesting consequence for one name in the mentioned lists from Soleb [northern Sudan] and Amarah [south of Cairo] --'Yhw (in) the land of the Shasu.' For half a century it has been generally admitted that we have here the tetragrammaton, the name of the Israelite god, 'Yahweh'; and if this be the case, as it undoubtedly is, the passage constitutes a most precious indication of the whereabouts during the late fifteenth century B.C. of an enclave revering this god.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:49 AM
Barn
TheTartanSoldier

Rep Power: 47 Barn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 466,851,225,343,108.88
Total Points: 467,635,136,871,031.25
Keep up the top notch vids - JAB5239 Merry Crimbo! - The Surgeon To another of a select group of real boxing fans who really know their boxing history! - Terry A Your 4000th post and you quoted me, I'm honoured! Happy 4k :wave: - *Boss Lady* 4 the uploads! - chiguy91 
Congrats on 5K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! For you epic break down of Oreo's, and the Mayan calendar. lmaooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 well deserved - the collector For the massive amount of points given - MindBat Merry X-mas Lad! Have a good un! - The Surgeon 
Happy New Year - Freedom. You're going to need it to beat me. - D-MiZe victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov your first post in the weed thread barn! , i know you don't smoke , keep it that way young one!! - HUGH JASS 
Happy birthday! Hope you have a good one. - dan_cov Boxingscene Chat room :fing02: - jose830 what up homie...just incase I want you to know I had nothing to do with that thread title change that's your thread bro - -jose- :love: - -jose- For the help buddy - Badzi87 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - NChristo Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NChristo Childhood Cancer - NChristo Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NChristo Hepatitis C - NChristo 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NChristo Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - NChristo Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - NChristo Autism - NChristo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - NChristo 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - NChristo Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - NChristo Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - NChristo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - NChristo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - arraamis 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha 

Quote:
So.... where is it?
The answer is obvious!

The Devil has taken it all away to drive people away from God.
He must have done it while he was making the fossil record all around the world.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:48 PM
Cleto_Reyes
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Cleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,863,455,106,543,374.75
Total Points: 2,145,573,562,635,092.25
amor, amor, amor, besos para ti :kiss: - Bossy Martinez vs Chavez Jr: Boxingscene's most accurate predictor. - Barnburner Good man. - Unknown Champ Happy Holidays  Cleto_Reyes - !! AI-Holmes!! chur - Capaedia 
Always pays on time. - Money_May To your 5k posts. Keep posting brah. - ELHURACAN58 can't green you right now so here's a cold one - jose830 Happy birthday! - jazluvr funny cabron... - Cuauhtémoc1520 
thanks for the payment :fing02: - jose830 Thank you señor! - jose830 Good friend and poster - jazluvr Gracias broki! - jose830 For integrity - Tyler_Durden 
thank you sir...have a cup of coffee. - -jose- 5 años - -jose- fast payment cookie - DannYankee09 I'm in red, so I can't green K, but saludos compa - Jalisciense909 appreciate it homie :fing02: - -jose- 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ??? Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - siablo14 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Round 1 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bigdlb12 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - bigsmoothh 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigsmoothh Childhood Cancer - bigsmoothh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - GeorgiaRED Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - bigsmoothh Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Unknown Champ 

it was ramses......
Old 01-09-2013, 12:49 PM
Cleto_Reyes
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Cleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,863,455,106,543,374.75
Total Points: 2,145,573,562,635,092.25
amor, amor, amor, besos para ti :kiss: - Bossy Martinez vs Chavez Jr: Boxingscene's most accurate predictor. - Barnburner Good man. - Unknown Champ Happy Holidays  Cleto_Reyes - !! AI-Holmes!! chur - Capaedia 
Always pays on time. - Money_May To your 5k posts. Keep posting brah. - ELHURACAN58 can't green you right now so here's a cold one - jose830 Happy birthday! - jazluvr funny cabron... - Cuauhtémoc1520 
thanks for the payment :fing02: - jose830 Thank you señor! - jose830 Good friend and poster - jazluvr Gracias broki! - jose830 For integrity - Tyler_Durden 
thank you sir...have a cup of coffee. - -jose- 5 años - -jose- fast payment cookie - DannYankee09 I'm in red, so I can't green K, but saludos compa - Jalisciense909 appreciate it homie :fing02: - -jose- 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ??? Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - siablo14 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Round 1 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bigdlb12 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - bigsmoothh 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigsmoothh Childhood Cancer - bigsmoothh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - GeorgiaRED Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - bigsmoothh Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Unknown Champ 

Old 01-09-2013, 01:39 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 211 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobi108 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUa1tZ2TklY

Fastinating documentary which is definatelly suprising because its from the garbage history channel, anyway apart from the cool fashion its worth a watch, never knew the pyramids were soo huge like mountains how did they do it without forklifts and computers, they are truly one of the world 7 wonders.

I recommend SquealPiggy to pay a visit to the Egypt and Israel to learn about Moses
I'm sorry, you lost me there. What do the pyramids have to do with Moses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akScoundrel View Post
Perhaps youre not aware of the shasu....the shasu of YHVH. Interestingly, their time periods match up with the exodus fairly well, pretty exactly in pther words. Its some interesting research should you care to. But yeah, they are still uncovering the mysteries of the desert to this day, no need to make any definitive statements that something didnt happen.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shasu
Wandering the desert. 40 years. Leaving no archaeological evidence. Sacking cities. Leaving no archaeological evidence.

Oh and the Egyptians were notorious for recording major events in history. I guess the Illuminati covered up the whole plagues and escaping stuff. It must be the illuminati. Because pyramids.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:51 PM
~AK49~
Liquor and Whores

Rep Power: 27 ~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 766,960,352,178,790.75
Total Points: 767,002,369,237,990.50
good discussion man. - chiguy91 great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - E.P.T. unicorn land :lol1: - -jose- lol - -jose- 
No Message - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
I'm sorry, you lost me there. What do the pyramids have to do with Moses?

Wandering the desert. 40 years. Leaving no archaeological evidence. Sacking cities. Leaving no archaeological evidence.

Oh and the Egyptians were notorious for recording major events in history. I guess the Illuminati covered up the whole plagues and escaping stuff. It must be the illuminati. Because pyramids.
I dont know why you speak so definitively, considering i sure youre well aware archaeologists to this day are still uncovering stuff in the desert. Plenty of evidence is still being uncovered, such as the shasu's. They were worshippers of YHVH during that time period, were enslaved by pharaoh, and seemingly were freed from their bondage. Pesky details im sure, as they dont quite fit what you want to believe.

Its a seemingly valid possibility, not sure the justification for definitive statements at this point.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:13 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by akScoundrel View Post
I dont know why you speak so definitively, considering i sure youre well aware archaeologists to this day are still uncovering stuff in the desert. Plenty of evidence is still being uncovered, such as the shasu's. They were worshippers of YHVH during that time period, were enslaved by pharaoh, and seemingly were freed from their bondage. Pesky details im sure, as they dont quite fit what you want to believe.

Its a seemingly valid possibility, not sure the justification for definitive statements at this point.
There's no link between the Shasu and the Israelites. Contemporary Egyptian hieroglyphs treat them as separate entities. Still no evidence.