Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2013, 10:57 AM
dibzvincent143
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 dibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 104,110,036.98
Default Im depressed. but thank u guys.

I've never been a loser at any point of my life, let alone to girls, i've been dominating the game for 20 years straight without a loss. but now i feel completely sad. My girlfriend was tagged on some pictures on facebook with her friends from a party and almost all of the pictures of the entire night she was beside this one guy, they didn't looked extremely sweet but there is this holding on the shoulders kinda thing and every picture they are both like pulling their faces close together.. she told me he was her childhood friend and there's nothing really between them. maybe shes telling the truth. or maybe i was just overreacting and so insecure because the other guy is also good looking(not better than me though). or maybe it was really something else.

I know its a bit immature for me to feel bad that way, but I've always consider myself as the A side of the relationship, which means I get to call the shots and control everything. But recently my gf has been winning various pageants and has been showing off on a lot of fashion shows, her popularity has grown big in the city lately and I feel like I can't control her anymore and my relevance in her life has lessen. I dont seem to influence her anymore the way I used to. She sometimes gives me this "I dont give a **** attitude". Eventhough Im still on top of the social ladder its hard to compete with her anymore.

Thank you guys for making me happy at this one sad day of my life, i wrote this because i dont get too many sad days at all and this one is even quite shallow. threads like "You know **** got real, that **** ain't right and yo mama still got me rolling"

For the last two years I have also devoted my life to the underground pick up community. I suggest you guys read the book "the game" and "rules of the game" by Neil Strauss. it teaches you the ultimate method on how to pick up girls at any day of the week, easier than you can imagine.
from an average frustrated chump to a superstar. thats how it'll change your life.. from a masterbater to a sex God. its funny how I wanna be a great boyfriend but at the same time be a master pick up artist. but it is what it is. tell me if it changed yours
Old 01-09-2013, 11:02 AM
shinobi108
Contender

Rep Power: 4 shinobi108 has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi108 has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi108 has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi108 has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi108 has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi108 has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi108 has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi108 has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi108 has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi108 has a reputation beyond reputeshinobi108 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 542,770.93

Add Neil Strauss to the list of crackheads with degrees
Old 01-09-2013, 11:06 AM
dan_cov
Zombie Taylor

Rep Power: 74 dan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,210,076,348,117,184,512.00
Total Points: 8,256,622,093,818,911,744.00
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!! - mathed thanks - DannYankee09 p4p poster.  Thank you for keeping it 100% - damit305 you have great predictions - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas you deserve a medal for being a truly truly atg poster - jas 
I see you hit the lotto...congratulations :fing02: - -jose- Congrats good call. - Scott.Weiland. Enjoy - kennylimon solid - SlySlickSmooth ATG poster - Croyd 
a cookie for ur kitchen post lol - sugarsmosley Thx 4 points,made WC more fun - Scott.Weiland knows s**t about boxin' - SlySlickSmooth No Message - Scott Weiland Ran out of greenies - Beercules 
Hope you like cold beer bro! :-) - Tyler_Durden thanks for the help - KO MX lol - -jose- Merry Xmas m8,i hope it's a good one but more importantly a safe one Dan - HughJass Merry Christmas, fellow Rigotard. - Sweet Pea 50 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ƒallenloki Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ƒallenloki Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ƒallenloki Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Daniel Alpha 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Daniel Alpha Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas Autism - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 

The problem you have is guilt you have openly admitted to cheating on your girlfriend and now you're guilty and paranoid of her every move and tbh I have zero sympathy and you only have yourself to blame.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:21 AM
dibzvincent143
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 dibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobi108 View Post
Add Neil Strauss to the list of crackheads with degrees
maybe you just envy him. he's arguably the world's best pick up artist of our time. Guy helped a lot of people overcome their problems on women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_cov View Post
The problem you have is guilt you have openly admitted to cheating on your girlfriend and now you're guilty and paranoid of her every move and tbh I have zero sympathy and you only have yourself to blame.
maybe you are completely right. but it is what it is. im not the only person who has felt this in the entire history. sometimes in life you go into some crossroads and you can't figure out what you really want until something really hits you in the head.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:22 AM
Rorschach™
Stroke The Furry Wall

Rep Power: 13 Rorschach™ has a reputation beyond reputeRorschach™ has a reputation beyond reputeRorschach™ has a reputation beyond reputeRorschach™ has a reputation beyond reputeRorschach™ has a reputation beyond reputeRorschach™ has a reputation beyond reputeRorschach™ has a reputation beyond reputeRorschach™ has a reputation beyond reputeRorschach™ has a reputation beyond reputeRorschach™ has a reputation beyond reputeRorschach™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,052,609,168,881,405.00
Total Points: 6,052,611,058,955,617.00
Happy New Year! - jhacen thanks for the bet man - Congo Cash No Message - Rorschach™ 

Old 01-09-2013, 11:27 AM
codey
Hard act to follow

Rep Power: 16 codey has a reputation beyond reputecodey has a reputation beyond reputecodey has a reputation beyond reputecodey has a reputation beyond reputecodey has a reputation beyond reputecodey has a reputation beyond reputecodey has a reputation beyond reputecodey has a reputation beyond reputecodey has a reputation beyond reputecodey has a reputation beyond reputecodey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 154,667,105,968,846.94
Total Points: 155,661,605,975,695.41
representing for my favorite childhood cereal...lucky charms Lol! - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Super Sergio! - dan_cov For a worthy poster - jazluvr :lol1: Matt Damon video. - jose830 
Nice Manny Steward tribute sig. - dan_cov Emanuel Steward (RIP) Thread. - jose830 please return the favor, bro. - RossCA No Message - Fire and Fear No Message - MartinC 
No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs have a cup of coffee now you're one away from completing your gifts. - jose830 No Message - FkDaHtrs Thanks bro. - led* 
merry christmas - the collector happy new year my brother! - HUGH JASS Thanks love :) - Bossy estas perdido pai! - jose830 war cotto! - sugarsmosley 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ??? 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - dan_cov Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Jim Jeffries Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Freedom. Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - lparm Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - hhs661 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Anton.Brilliant Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - HUGH JASS 

Quote:
Wow Dan! way to kick a guy when he's down. lol but I see what your saying.

Karma is a Motherphucker and the energy you put out is the same energy you will sow. Hopefully your just overreacting because of your insecurities but if it turns out she did fool around. you can't hate the player but the game. life goes on man!
Old 01-09-2013, 11:29 AM
Android18
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Android18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,114,057.37
I want to rape that youtube girl - Fury 

brad chillax lang. pero naiintindihan ko yang ibig mo sabihin. wag ka ma insecure dahil umaangat sya at medyo nakikilala dahil sa pag momodel. pero expect mo na marame talagang lalapit dyan. i-expect mo na yun dahil wala ka magagawa kahit anung pigil mo. pero pag lumake ulo at talagang may makikita sya na mas aangat sayo wala kana magagawa. pilitin mo nalang gawin ang kaya mong ibigay pero pag tingin mo na sablay na hayaan mo na kaysa lalo ka pang masaktan. atleast ang impurtante naging malaking parte ka ng buhay nya at nakauna ka.

dami ka pa makukuha bro pinas to. teka matanung nga anu pangalan ng gf mo na nagmomodel at yung isa na kinukwento mo?
Old 01-09-2013, 11:30 AM
-jose-
Middleweight Champion

Rep Power: 270 -jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,014,465,049,770,473,824,452,608.00
Total Points: 2,014,465,050,005,041,584,275,456.00
You got the drinks,foods on me buddy. - HughJass No Message - BradleyP4P#1 too fast food! - Mr Ehrmantraut Merry Xmas to your family papi. - HughJass Merry Christmas and All The Best in 2015 - Freedom. 
Thanks man. - Scott-Weiland Thanks man. - Scott-Weiland No Message - Scott-Weiland :hail: :hail:  -jose- - the mesiah Super Christmas bud - TBear 
ayyyy we eatin! merry christmas - SlySlickSmooth Merry Christmas - -MEGA- Thanks for the points - mathed Thanks for the points - mathed Thanks for the points - mathed 
Thanks for the points - mathed You and yours have a Merry Christmas as well, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 merry christmas, bud - -MAKAVELLI- Merry Christmas Jose mah homie - Chief2ndzOnly! No Message - El-blanco 
Childhood Cancer - bigsmoothh Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Illangelo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Illangelo Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - RossCA Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Russian Crushin Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Russian Crushin Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS 
Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MELLY-MEL... World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Aztekkas Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - led 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - `STEELHEAD Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - `STEELHEAD Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - `STEELHEAD Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - `STEELHEAD Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - `STEELHEAD 

Quote:
couldn't of said it any better ^^^

I remember not long ago you bragging about how you cheat on your girl...

what goes around... you know the rest.

Last edited by -jose-; 01-09-2013 at 11:32 AM..
Old 01-09-2013, 11:46 AM
dibzvincent143
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach™ View Post
thanks bra. as simple as it is, that was still somehow helpful..

Quote:
Originally Posted by codey View Post
Wow Dan! way to kick a guy when he's down. lol but I see what your saying.

Karma is a Motherphucker and the energy you put out is the same energy you will sow. Hopefully your just overreacting because of your insecurities but if it turns out she did fool around. you can't hate the player but the game. life goes on man!
you are right my man. thats the risk of being good in the game. sometimes you get too confident and ****y and u get caught with some hammering right, but its better than having nothing and not risking at all. I cant actually believe im in my situation right now but this where the ultimate test starts; troubleshooting. I ain't no master yet but I got some game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Android18 View Post
brad chillax lang. pero naiintindihan ko yang ibig mo sabihin. wag ka ma insecure dahil umaangat sya at medyo nakikilala dahil sa pag momodel. pero expect mo na marame talagang lalapit dyan. i-expect mo na yun dahil wala ka magagawa kahit anung pigil mo. pero pag lumake ulo at talagang may makikita sya na mas aangat sayo wala kana magagawa. pilitin mo nalang gawin ang kaya mong ibigay pero pag tingin mo na sablay na hayaan mo na kaysa lalo ka pang masaktan. atleast ang impurtante naging malaking parte ka ng buhay nya at nakauna ka.

dami ka pa makukuha bro pinas to. teka matanung nga anu pangalan ng gf mo na nagmomodel at yung isa na kinukwento mo?
salamat brad. pero hindi ako ung tipo na susoko2 na lng ng basta2 ng walang laban. I still have plenty of tricks up my sleeves. Iupdate nlng kita if I manage to turn the tables.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose830 View Post
couldn't of said it any better ^^^

I remember not long ago you bragging about how you cheat on your girl...

what goes around... you know the rest.
hahahaha. I actually wasn't bragging about it, I was just trying to make out my mind during that time. but showing off just became a part of it
I still regret making that thread though.
Im not really that big on Karmas, I carry a very positive aura to the world and its people. I'm just resting on the 8 count for now and letting out whats inside. its funny I chose it to be here. wtf.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:51 AM
Android18
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Android18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,114,057.37
I want to rape that youtube girl - Fury 

ok lang yan bro. syempre di ka naman talaga basta basta pwede gumive up kasi mahal mo eh. kahit naman anung pilit natin maging matigas wala tayo magagawa pag nagmahal.

just make sure that u would be smart with ur decisions with your relationship with her. hindi yung basta basta ang gagawin mo. isipin mo muna maige bago mo gawin. at aralin mo din sya maige kasi kung medyo tingin mo niloloko kana iba na yun.

but of course only u can have the answer with your situation. goodluck pre!