Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Is Pac ahead of Floyd for ATG?
yes 112 55.72%
no 76 37.81%
it's not clear 13 6.47%
Voters: 201. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 01-07-2013, 12:54 PM
nm2tx32
Contender

Rep Power: 3 nm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud of
Bank: 905,220.53
Total Points: 11,044,834,266.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
More like JMM has overtaken Floyd with his win over Pac. Ha ha, Floyd beat the better versions. I dont think JMM was a better version, bloating JMM and then coming over the limit on the scales means Floyds fans shouldnt even have the audacity to mention JMMs name when talking about their love of Floyd.

Pac beat the better version of hatton, it was at 140 hattons best weight. We all saw how bad hatton looked against Collazo, so lets not pretend hatton was superman when Floyd fought hatton please.
Hatton looked more like superman against Paul malliganagi and you are as good as your last fight. Hatton even remarked how good he was before fighting Pac and that he had become a better fighter since his loss to Floyd.

THe only valid excuse is Hatton had an off night against Pac, and i believe he did. But thats not Pacs fault for sure.

mayweather beat hatton back when hatton still had his 0 mentally ricky wasnt the same after that fight.! mayweather beat oscar at his natural weight comin off a mayorga ko mayweather beat a shane mosley comin off his biggest ko (margo)
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-07-2013, 01:04 PM
hugh grant
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 43 hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,038,351,628.55
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nm2tx32 View Post
mayweather beat hatton back when hatton still had his 0 mentally ricky wasnt the same after that fight.! mayweather beat oscar at his natural weight comin off a mayorga ko mayweather beat a shane mosley comin off his biggest ko (margo)
Hatton said he had improved as a fighter in many interviews after the floyd fight and before the pac fight. THe fact he didnt perform on the night isnt Pacs fault. If you dont learn from losing to Floyd, then Floyd isnt as good as people say he is.

Yes and Pac beat DLH and SSM more convincinly than Floyd. Cant keep beg borrowing and stealing credit for Floyd and be desperate as its the only thing that you can cheerlead for as he dont fight often or the most dangerous guys.
But having said that, floyd dont give you guys much to cheer about, so you do have to scrape the bottom of the barrerll to make floyd look good. Cotto, DLH, Hatton, JMM, SSM was better when Floyd fought them werent they, you want people to believe? Yes if you say so, if it makes you happy. and you dont mind if i lie?
All that we know for sure is Pac beats them more convincingly, by ko mostly.

Last edited by hugh grant; 01-07-2013 at 01:16 PM.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:14 PM
BigAlexSand
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 BigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 55,786.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc19titles View Post
Pac lost vs marquez, he was dominating but got k0d, it has happened to better boxers and fighters

Just like duran who is a higher atg than floyd, so is pac, his resume is incredible, he has challenged the best apart from martinez who was simply too big. Floyd on the other hand ducked and cherry picked his way to his 0

hell everyone knows he lost the 1st fight vs castillo, so those saying pac lost 4 times vs marquez better get their boxing knowledge in order...

there really is no debate, pac is greater, his resume is better

at the peak of his career floyd was fighting a bloated lightweight at 147...he was fighting a blown up 140 fighter at 147...

at pacs peak he was fighting the same blown up fighter but at his best weight, he was coming up 2 weight classes to fight oscar, he accepted a catchweight challenge by cotto moving up a weight class and then continued to give away 15-20 pounds to fight at a disadvantage vs guys like clottey and margarito..

floyd would not even defend his 154 belt against the best in that division (martinez) instead as I said, marquez at a bloated 147, hatton at 147, mosley 18 month lay off...ortiz and guerrero lmao need I say more?
Martinez fights 160 not 154. Also the fact you bring up some stupid things like a blown up Marquez, A blown up Hatton and Mosley. Get your facts straight. Mayweather fought Mosley a year before Pacquiao, Mayweather fought Hatton a year before Pacquiao (not to mention Hattons layoff), Mayweather fought Cotto at his own weightclass of 154 while pacquiao made the fight a catch-weight, Mayweather fought DLH a year before pacquiao ( another layoff as well), Mayweather fought Marquez at welterweight (pacquiao didn't do that till he saw Mayweather give him problems at welterweight), and all of those fights pacquiao took after Mayweather, yet you claim they are better wins for Pacquiao.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:23 PM
hugh grant
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 43 hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,038,351,628.55
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAlexSand View Post
Martinez fights 160 not 154. Also the fact you bring up some stupid things like a blown up Marquez, A blown up Hatton and Mosley. Get your facts straight. Mayweather fought Mosley a year before Pacquiao, Mayweather fought Hatton a year before Pacquiao (not to mention Hattons layoff), Mayweather fought Cotto at his own weightclass of 154 while pacquiao made the fight a catch-weight, Mayweather fought DLH a year before pacquiao ( another layoff as well), Mayweather fought Marquez at welterweight (pacquiao didn't do that till he saw Mayweather give him problems at welterweight), and all of those fights pacquiao took after Mayweather, yet you claim they are better wins for Pacquiao.
Yes, why not? Just cos Floyd beats someone first dont mean they are better wins for Floyd, cos lots of people have beat Floyds opponents before Floyd did. So Floyd must have a lot of rubbish wins then?

If you dont learn from losing to Floyd then Floyd cant be that good. DLH, SSM must have learnt from their loss to Floyd so Pac had to deal with all that knew knowledge from DLH and SMM, but it didnt help them against Pac.

But Pac koing you, you wont neccesarily come back better. I doubt Cotto was better after a vicious beating and bloated JMM wasnt as well, with FLoyd coming in over weight.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:56 PM
nm2tx32
Contender

Rep Power: 3 nm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud of
Bank: 905,220.53
Total Points: 11,044,834,266.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
Hatton said he had improved as a fighter in many interviews after the floyd fight and before the pac fight. THe fact he didnt perform on the night isnt Pacs fault. If you dont learn from losing to Floyd, then Floyd isnt as good as people say he is.

Yes and Pac beat DLH and SSM more convincinly than Floyd. Cant keep beg borrowing and stealing credit for Floyd and be desperate as its the only thing that you can cheerlead for as he dont fight often or the most dangerous guys.
But having said that, floyd dont give you guys much to cheer about, so you do have to scrape the bottom of the barrerll to make floyd look good. Cotto, DLH, Hatton, JMM, SSM was better when Floyd fought them werent they, you want people to believe? Yes if you say so, if it makes you happy. and you dont mind if i lie?
All that we know for sure is Pac beats them more convincingly, by ko mostly.
"All that we know for sure is Pac beats them more convincingly, by ko mostly"

wasnt cotto and oscar and margarito at catchweights lol

and tbh i bet on hatton for the pac fight leading up to the ko i felt hatton was doing pretty good he just got caught with a perfect shot
Old 01-07-2013, 02:14 PM
DeadLikeMe

Rep Power: 61 DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,311,617,856,089,968.25
Total Points: 1,311,622,863,594,058.75
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab owning pactards - I'm so sorry No Message - MARKBNLV No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - WESS Thanks for the green - damit305 :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS have a cold one on me - sugarsmosley 

Just look at this poll compared to the ones from 3 years ago as evidence that Floyd has steadily caught up to Pacquiao (or almost is about even with him). The blind fanboy tards can spam all day in this thread, but you can see the trend just by comparing this poll to the older ones.

Subtract a percentage of votes to account for the very vocal Pacquiao following from abroad that sh*ts up every online boxing forum and they're pretty much even.