Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Hall of Fame: Who is worthy
All of them 1 10.00%
Benn 4 40.00%
Eubank 5 50.00%
Daruiz 1 10.00%
Gatti 3 30.00%
NONE OF THEM- MAKE IT ELITE OF THE ELITE 3 30.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 12-18-2012, 02:58 AM
STAX ON DECK
Banned

Location: where the paper keeps stackin and the haters keep hatin
Rep Power: 0 STAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,105,230.15
Fa.g - MANIAC310 Pretend it's Broner's - MANIAC310 To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
PRETENDS ITS pACQUIAO - Mannie Phresh :lol1: - El Angel :lol1: - El Angel f@gg0t - -MAKAVELLI- adding to your collection, garbage ass poster - thuggery 
STAYS ON D1CK - Warrios #1 Rios Fan - Warrios adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley 
adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley last one - sugarsmosley You suck buddy! Take this for you and Mr. AB! - Da Boxer 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

smh,,,sad day when running face first into punches as ur defense gets u in the hof,what just becaus u get hit in the face alot ur a hall of famer??quick make room for rios and matteyse
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-02-2013, 05:04 PM
Skittlez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Skittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 195,307.25
No Message - Fire and Fear one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. Where is Tiger??????? - mathed tiger uppercut! - joesaiditstrue No woner you're in the red. Now go fuck yourself in the ass - RossCA 
Name it Lennox - dan_cov Worst poster since Frank Sucketts - dan_cov biased - happyman hate troll - waste of space - Simurgh For the most stupid yet entertaining poster around! Enjoy! - Simurgh 
youre actually not a bad poster, i just find it funny how many kick me's you have. you dont deserve them imo - happyman deserves a kick for constant trolling and alts - I'm so sorry people want to kick you - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. Top 10 p4p NSB/ESB ATG - ArtThouFurious? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

Benn Eubank and Daruiz are all far far far superior fighters to Gatti.

and Benn was just as exciting.. with more brutality and animal like instincts.

Corrie Sanders should get into the HALL OF FAME too.

Sanders had a win over a sure fire HW ATG...

Each time Gatti fought a hall of famer.. he got nik rolled.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:14 PM
studentofthegam
Banned

Rep Power: 0 studentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.59
Total Points: 321,312.26
Thanks - Toney616 
He is one of the most famous boxers ever. He won't show up on any p4p lists but the his fan base was massive and rightfully so. KO power and takes a beating, I thought that's what y'all fans liked. I thought that was a warrior. God knows he ain't the first of the kind. But he may be the most famous.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:21 PM
The Tase
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,910,687,908,228.25
Total Points: 1,910,688,982,320.09
i remember this mofo &quot;rif raf&quot; from this old show called from G's to gents :lol1: he's afocking waste of space...thanks for the green! - jose830 A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 on me - sugarsmosley I hear you lad - Rocky... wears his heart on his sleeve - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittlez View Post
I admire Gatti and his warrior heart, I have no qualms about him being in the Hall of Fame. But if you are gonna let Gatti in. You best make damn sure you let in Eubank,Daruiz, and Benn.

I don't feel like I need to explain the achievements of those 3. But rest assure, not only are they of a higher caliber than Gatti but they are of a higher caliber than 99% of all the MW-LHW fighters today.

1. he's american.
2. he was an exciting popular fighter.
3. he's dead; the way he died gave him sympathy votes as well.

id like to hear boxing writers explain their reasoning for voting gatti in.

he did not deserve it.

diego corrales will get the same treatment.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:25 PM
Ray Corso
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 Ray Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,000,067,912.95
Listen to Ray, he knows boxing - valero Knowledgable poster - Weltz Knowledgeable - Beercules invaluable to the training forum - jas 

We liked him, so he's in! Ray.