Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Where do you have Lewis among all time heavyweights
Goat Heavyweight. best Heavy of all times 15 10.34%
Top 2 1 0.69%
Top 3 13 8.97%
Top5 36 24.83%
Top 10 42 28.97%
Top 10-15 38 26.21%
Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 12-29-2012, 07:29 PM
yoz
Yoz

Rep Power: 39 yoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,427,774,255,857,767.50
Total Points: 2,944,774,255,872,814.50
Mayweather vs Cotto: Predictor Champion. - Barnburner ye old good poster egg - Earl Hickey Thank you - codey For quick payment - FkDaHtrs For quick payment - FkDaHtrs 
Happy Christmas amigo - chav Good and objective poster! - Simurgh To put on when you suck the mods' collective cocks! - Arsene Knows Yoz...cool like the other side of the pillow - JAB5239 Merry Christmas & Happy New Year - Freedom2013 
Merry Christmas! =] Thanks for the green k too! =] - Tyler_Durden little cunt put me on ignore, lol. - Weltschmerz pretend it's lennox you queer - Weltschmerz kick this faqqot - Weltschmerz thanks man - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Thanks for the tip...lol - jazluvr smear this in your ugly face and suck a fat c0ck, slut - Rammstein spastic cunt!!! - -Weltschmerz- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - FkDaHtrs Childhood Cancer - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieBruno View Post
He beat the dog shart out of Vitali

Vitali said he would fight the winner of Haye vs Chisora, he said he wanted to KO Haye because his cowardly brother was unable to hurt Haye.

After he saw the way Haye handled Chisora, he got very scared and decided he wanted no part of the Hayemaker.

Vitali is a coward, he's only known for one fight where he lost...haha
LOL, bringing Haye into it.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-29-2012, 07:36 PM
Skittlez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Skittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,586.25
No Message - Fire and Fear one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. Where is Tiger??????? - mathed tiger uppercut! - joesaiditstrue No woner you're in the red. Now go fuck yourself in the ass - RossCA 
Name it Lennox - dan_cov Worst poster since Frank Sucketts - dan_cov biased - happyman hate troll - waste of space - Simurgh For the most stupid yet entertaining poster around! Enjoy! - Simurgh 
youre actually not a bad poster, i just find it funny how many kick me's you have. you dont deserve them imo - happyman deserves a kick for constant trolling and alts - I'm so sorry people want to kick you - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. Top 10 p4p NSB/ESB ATG - ArtThouFurious? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
ali's resume s h i t s all over europe... deal with it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Nice nationalist/race baiting.. Lewis=Europe now? Is that what he represent?
Does Ali represent American Blacks?

I'm fine with trolling but: Leave the nationality bashing out of this thread or I will give a ban.

Lewis and Wlad didn't have the chances Ali did.

To say that Ali's resume is >than Lewis and of course Wlad is acceptable.

But to act as if these super heavys would not have had a chance against the Golden era is pure ignorance.

Lennox was a big big unit, 6'5 242.. and he wasn't a big clumsy robot... he was a fluid boxer puncher jabber mover..

Wlad is not the Lewis clone people make him out to be.. but the basic concepts is the same.. He's a big big fighter with very good skills.

The likes of Fury Price are bigger, but they don't have even 60% of the Skills Lewis and Wlad has...

Both LL and Wlado would have won against the vast majority of Ali's resume.

(and of course Vice Versa)
Old 12-29-2012, 09:56 PM
Joeyzagz
Soir

Rep Power: 23 Joeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,022,354,001.83
Total Points: 33,179,484,446.61
Have an e-beer on me - FRKO what a dummy you are - Freedom. still in the red after years of posting here - Freedom. troll - Simurgh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simurgh View Post
Vitali that fought Peter, Gomez and Arreola is much better than the one who fought Lennox in my opinion.
Ridiculous

So the Vitali who spent MORE rounds against Peter, fat Arreola and cruiser Gomez is better than the Vitali who spent LESS rounds against Sanders, Williams and Kirk Johnson?
Old 12-29-2012, 11:57 PM
Skittlez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Skittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Fire and Fear one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. Where is Tiger??????? - mathed tiger uppercut! - joesaiditstrue No woner you're in the red. Now go fuck yourself in the ass - RossCA 
Name it Lennox - dan_cov Worst poster since Frank Sucketts - dan_cov biased - happyman hate troll - waste of space - Simurgh For the most stupid yet entertaining poster around! Enjoy! - Simurgh 
youre actually not a bad poster, i just find it funny how many kick me's you have. you dont deserve them imo - happyman deserves a kick for constant trolling and alts - I'm so sorry people want to kick you - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. Top 10 p4p NSB/ESB ATG - ArtThouFurious? 

Another under rated win for Lewis:

Razer Ruddock 8-5 favorite over the Young Brit Lewis.
Ruddock the most feared puncher in the division.

http://articles.philly.com/1992-10-3...k-hbo-telecast

This is how they described Ruddock
possesses vast potential for ring greatness, so much so that it wouldn't come as much of a surprise if he went on to win the world championship and hold it for years

Massive talent and hype beyond Ruddock.
Prediction: Ruddock by sixth-round TKO

More evidence that Bowe ducked LEWIS

With a promised spring date against the winner of the Nov. 13 heavyweight title fight between champion Evander Holyfield and challenger Riddick Bowe as the prize, Ruddock (27-3-1, 20 knockouts) and Lewis (21-0, 18 KOs) swap punches tonight at Earls Court Arena to determine who steps to the front of the line, and who falls back in the pack.

Funny how haters agendas work right? Prior to the fight, people were saying Ruddock was gonna knock Lewis the **** out.. 2 decades later.. Ruddock is brushed under the rug by Lewis Haters and being called a 'nobody'.

Lawl..
Old 12-30-2012, 06:48 PM
Skittlez
Banned

Old 01-02-2013, 04:05 PM
Skittlez
Banned

More interesting facts:

During a 7 month stretch from 97-98

Lennox Lewis's opponents had a combined record of 115-3.

Briggs-Zeijko-Awkinade-Golota

Golota's two losses should realistically have been wins. So it was more like
117-1

Shocking streak...
Old 05-14-2014, 06:07 PM
yoz
Yoz

Rep Power: 39 yoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,427,774,255,857,767.50
Total Points: 2,944,774,255,872,814.50
Mayweather vs Cotto: Predictor Champion. - Barnburner ye old good poster egg - Earl Hickey Thank you - codey For quick payment - FkDaHtrs For quick payment - FkDaHtrs 
Happy Christmas amigo - chav Good and objective poster! - Simurgh To put on when you suck the mods' collective cocks! - Arsene Knows Yoz...cool like the other side of the pillow - JAB5239 Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year - Freedom2013 
Merry Christmas! =] Thanks for the green k too! =] - Tyler_Durden little cunt put me on ignore, lol. - Weltschmerz pretend it's lennox you queer - Weltschmerz kick this faqqot - Weltschmerz thanks man - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Thanks for the tip...lol - jazluvr smear this in your ugly face and suck a fat c0ck, slut - Rammstein spastic cunt!!! - -Weltschmerz- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - FkDaHtrs Childhood Cancer - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furn View Post
It's all subjective I think you can make a case for Anywhere from 3-10, and you you wouldn't be wrong.

A lot of ignorance in this thread though.

Yes he lost twice , he avenged those and you can argue he didnt clearly beat an ATG in their absolute prime, but he beat 3 at least.

geez, here's a guy that made very good, super dangerous guys like a prime Tua, Ruddock and Golata just look ordinary.

Two guys had a mental breakdown fighting him. No one in history handles Lennox with ease, and on his day he beats every HW that ever fought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
Top 3 all time.

In all honesty, Lennox at his best beats any HW, ever.

Great posts!
Old 05-14-2014, 06:26 PM
Lebanon
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Lebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,014,443.06
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2014 Good poster, funny guy aswell. - Red Cyclone Great poster - Weltschmerz 

Lewis would walk through many/most of the standard "ATGs".

People who completely dismiss all of his accomplishments have an agenda ("this pathetic era of boxing/americans not winning boxing must suck"). They use him as a springboard to launch into that tired rant.
Old 05-14-2014, 06:28 PM
Lebanon
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Lebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond reputeLebanon has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,014,443.06
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2014 Good poster, funny guy aswell. - Red Cyclone Great poster - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittlez View Post
More interesting facts:

During a 7 month stretch from 97-98

Lennox Lewis's opponents had a combined record of 115-3.

Briggs-Zeijko-Awkinade-Golota

Golota's two losses should realistically have been wins. So it was more like
117-1

Shocking streak...
They sucked tho. Mafia-managed fighters who beat up local hobos and railroad workers in the 1960s were the much better. I know this because I am a boxing expert.
Old 05-14-2014, 06:30 PM
LacedUp
FUTURE CHAMPION

Rep Power: 41 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,118,691,978,596.48
Total Points: 11,664,594,379,486,092.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanon View Post
They sucked tho. Mafia-managed fighters who beat up local hobos and railroad workers in the 1960s were the much better. I know this because I am a boxing expert.
Who did Briggs, Zeijko or Akinwande beat?