Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: will you like to watch Rigo agaisnt Donaire?
please read before to vote 2 5.26%
yes 26 68.42%
no 10 26.32%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 01-01-2013, 02:29 PM
Angry Cuban
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Angry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 139,789,051,817.85
Total Points: 289,789,521,637.30
No Message - chiguy91 No Message - chiguy91 Cotto was and maybe is a great fighter who have something that most champs haven't..the willingness to fight everybody...(this post deserves a cold beer) - jose830 Nuestro Momento llego!!! Rigo!!! - Cubanborn87 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - chiguy91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 
Default is Rigondeaux inferior than all Donaire opponents?

Lets start saying that I thing Donaire is a very talented top 5 p4p...I admire his overall dominant performances...with this said lets begin...
I took some time to colect some infomation regarding the question of if is Rigo as good for a Donaire fight as the other 122 Donaire opponents..Donaire fought four times past year @ 122 with a run that took him to many consider him fighter of the year...he owned IBF, WBO and emeritus belts..in the way to the become lineal champ he defeated three top ten @ 122 and one possible HOF in Arce..he defeated ranked # 10 wilfredo Vasquez jr by SD, ranked # 5 Jeffrey mathebula, ranked # 1 toshiaky Nishioka and a stay busy fight vs Jorge Arce...He wan two fight by KO/TKO one by SD and one by UD..the two KO wins was against fighters who seem to be past their prime..they didn't tried to fight back..Nishioka was 37 as Arce was 33 years old..they both showed in their prior fight...the other two lasted the whole 12 rounds..being both competitive..vasquez loss a SD that should have been UD sticking behind the jab ina defensive mode that worked against Donaire (not again Arce)..mathebula was very elusive and hard to catch, he threw many soft punches that puff Donaire's face..I propose you guys analise if those two guys who where competitive fights[ for Donaire are way ahead of the WBA champion Guillermo"the jackal" Rigondeaux...

Lets star with wilfredo Vasquez jr: He was a 27 years old former world champ with a record of 21-1-1 with 17 KO..he have no amateur background...and by the time Donaire fought him he had no belt..he was coming from a KO lost to old Arce..no big fan base..lets see his pro fights
Octavius Davis 0-1-0
Daniel Lorenza 1-0-0
Danny Esquivel 0-3-0
Juan Camacho 0-4-0
Cature Hicks debut
Jaime Villa 5-1-0
Anhony Chacon 2-1-0
Benjamin Orosco 3-2-3
Corey Goodwin 7-3-0
Jorge Cardenas 9-5-2 this was a draw
Corey Goodwin 7-4-0
Moises Carrasquillo 2-0-0
Felipe Almanza 12-13-2
Adolfo landeros 20-10-1
Victor Martinez 14-3-0
Jose A beranza 31-14-2
Cecilio Santos 23-10-3
Genaro Garcia 36-7-0
Marvin Sonsona 14-0-1
Zsolt Bedak 15-0-0
Ivan Hernandez 26-4-1
Jorge Arce 56-6-2 He loss this one
Roberto C Leyva 27-14-1
TOTAL-------310-108-18
He don't have any win against any top 10..ranked # 12 Ivan Hernandez is his best win

Lets see Jeffrey Mathebula: He was a 33 years old IBF champion of the wold who won the title in his last fight..He was 26-3-2 with 14 Ko
Mathebula is a 2000 (Sydney) athlete who loss in the second round of the contest..he never won an international event...he have an amateur record of 102-4.. lets take a look to his pro fights..
Tally Disloane 1-1-0
Goodman Maruso 1-2-1
Tshunbetso tshishonge 2-6-0
Takatso Hlane 1-0-1
Dumisani Zulu 2-3-0
Koos Sibiya 2-3-0
Molefe Benzane 6-6-1
Ebenezer Tubane 10-7-2
Wladimir Borov 15-11-1
Bonani Hlwatika 11-1-0 this was a draw
Martin Mnyandu 9-8-4
Petros Motsoahole 5-5-0
Bonani Hlwatika 11-1-1
Oupa Lubisi 13-5-1
Thomas Mashaba 11-1-4 he loss his one
Sonwabo Matayani 5-9-2
Elias Skahosana 4-2-1
Malcolm Klassen 13-3-1 this one was a draw
Oscar chauke 13-3-2
Osumanu Akaba 16-2-1
Aron Melgarejo 11-4-1
Mkhuseli Kondile 23-7-1
Themba Tshicila 20-5-3
Yoshinori Miyata 22-5-1
Julio Zarate 26-4-1
Celestino Caballero 31-2-0 he loss this one
Rashid Ally 13-12-8
Takalani Ndlovu 30-6-0 he loss this one
Sivewe Hasheni 8-3-0
Oscar chauke 27-5-2
Takalani Ndlovu 33-6-0
TOTAL----------396-138-40

He have one win over top 10(ranked # 7 at the time Takalani Ndlovu)

Lets see how rigo does..Guillermo"the jackal" Rigondeaux is a 32 years old WBA champion of the world..he is ranked # 1 by Ring Magazine..is undefeated as a pro with a record of 11-0-0 with 8 KO
Guillermo Rigondeaux is an ATG top 3 amateur boxer who many cosider the greatest amateur boxer of all times..as amateur he have been Olympic gold medallist two times(2000 and 2004) two times world amateur champion(2001 and 2005) two times world cup champion(2000 and 2005) one time panamerican champion..one time centroamerican and caribean champion and six times cuban national champion..he defeated in the amateur names such as Argenis Mendes, Abnes Mares, Richard Abril, luis franco, Yuriorkis Gamboa(two times) and many more...lets take a look at his short pro career

Juan Noriega 3-2-0
Robert guillen 4-2-3
Giovanni andrade 59-11-0
Lante addy 8-4-1
Adolfo landeros 20-11-1
Jose angel beranza 33-18-2
Ricardo cordoba 37-2-2
Willie casey 11-0-0
Rico ramos 20-0-0
Teon kennedy 17-1-2
Robert marroquin 22-1-0

TOTAL 234- 53-11

He have two wins over top 10 @ 122(Ricardo Cordoba and Rico Ramos)

If we compare..Rigondeaux have more wins over top 10 opponents than the other two guys who give a competitive fight to donaire..Rigo's pro opponents had a higher win/loss ratio that the other two..Rigo is ranked # 1..mathebula was ranked # 5 and vasquez # 10..so..as a pro Rigondeaux have achieve alredy more than those two competitive Donaire's opponents...on top of that you put Rigo's ATG amateur experience and we got to accept that right now Rigo is a better opponent....if they deserved the shot..can Rigo have his?..thanks for take your time to read this..happy new year for you all!!!!..
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-01-2013, 02:38 PM
ИATAS
Legend

Rep Power: 153 ИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,013,152,185,600,215.25
Total Points: 2,116,106,804,764,399.00
Have a virtual beer on me. - F•R•K•O Good Poster! - J. HITTER Thanks for the help dude. - S a m u r a i For the brilliant post in lady's atheist 2 thread. - ABOSWORTH Bhop gif. I will send you gift number 2 when you actually finish it. :) - Precision 
Cocktail hour - mangler hey, you richly deserved the shiet right here, right now - cleaner147 to complete ur mothafukkin collection - cleaner147 War Hopkins!!!...Anyways Here Is A Gift My Man - BritishBoxing92 War Natas!!! - Old Coward 
Tye Tye Tye - DorianWozniacki one of my favourite posters - Blah! BURRRRRRRRR! - led's baby mama happy bday homey - MANGLER Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - Boxing Goat -Rapernick- :lol1: - -jose- It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for making classic threads - jas Great poster - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Autism - Lorily Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jas Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - jas 

I think everyone agrees Rigondeaux is a legit opponent for Donaire and is a fight that absolutely should happen in 2013.
Old 01-01-2013, 02:40 PM
dan_cov
Graceful God Golovkin

Rep Power: 64 dan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,583,848,853,691,899,904.00
Total Points: 2,604,169,984,220,955,648.00
Thanks man - Jloro dan_cov makes Boxingscene a better place - valero Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!! - mathed Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!! - mathed Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!! - mathed 
thanks - DannYankee09 p4p poster.  Thank you for keeping it 100% - damit305 you have great predictions - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas you deserve a medal for being a truly truly atg poster - jas I see you hit the lotto...congratulations :fing02: - -jose- 
Congrats good call. - Scott.Weiland. Enjoy - kennylimon solid - SlySlickSmooth ATG poster - Croyd a cookie for ur kitchen post lol - sugarsmosley 
Thx 4 points,made WC more fun - Scott.Weiland knows s**t about boxin' - SlySlickSmooth No Message - Scott Weiland Ran out of greenies - Beercules Hope you like cold beer bro! :-) - Tyler_Durden 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ƒallenloki Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ƒallenloki Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ƒallenloki Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Daniel Alpha 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Daniel Alpha Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Nice breakdown but there is no reasoning with these lot who are sold on Donaire lol

Timing in boxing is very important some may argue timing is everything. I can not stress enough that Donaire has fought/caught these guys at the right time.

These guys, most wasn't even good EVER! People talking about Rigondeaux not fighting anyone, yet Rigondeaux he has a better resume, skills, achievements already than most of Donaires opponents.

All they do is revert back to Rigondeaux's amateur career and try say it means zilch, its absolute nonsense.
Rigondeaux is a stylistic nightmare for Donaire, even Nonito pretty much acknowledges this.
Old 01-01-2013, 02:42 PM
Angry Cuban
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Angry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond reputeAngry Cuban has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - chiguy91 No Message - chiguy91 Cotto was and maybe is a great fighter who have something that most champs haven't..the willingness to fight everybody...(this post deserves a cold beer) - jose830 Nuestro Momento llego!!! Rigo!!! - Cubanborn87 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - chiguy91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
I think everyone agrees Rigondeaux is a legit opponent for Donaire and is a fight that absolutely should happen in 2013.
somebody didn't agree judging by the poll results..
Old 01-01-2013, 02:46 PM
Angry Cuban
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_cov View Post
Nice breakdown but there is no reasoning with these lot who are sold on Donaire lol

Timing in boxing is very important some may argue timing is everything. I can not stress enough that Donaire has fought/caught these guys at the right time.

These guys, most wasn't even good EVER! People talking about Rigondeaux not fighting anyone, yet Rigondeaux he has a better resume, skills, achievements already than most of Donaires opponents.

All they do is revert back to Rigondeaux's amateur career and try say it means zilch, its absolute nonsense.
Rigondeaux is a stylistic nightmare for Donaire, even Nonito pretty much acknowledges this.
You are one of my favorite poster...I m glad you like it...I post in many other boxing places and in this one is the one that I see less blind Donaire fans...most Donaire fans from this site like that fight..
Old 01-01-2013, 02:54 PM
LarryXXX
Hard Work..Dedication!!

Rep Power: 211 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 507,806,134,818,434,121,728.00
Total Points: 507,806,226,818,434,465,792.00
To the Mayweather Mafia Don! - LoadedWraps Have one on me Lad - Rocky... Cheers - Croyd for knowing his sh1t when it comes to boxing - jas Wont let me green you - deanrw 
Funny - Scott Weiland cheers birthday boy - -MAKAVELLI- Happy Birthday - Scott9945 happy bday - pacfan - sugarsmosley Happy birthday - DonMega 
Happy birthday - betmen Happy Birthday - -Kev- Happy Birthday man.  God bless you - Rip Chudd Happy birthday, you my guy - Sugar Adam Ali Have a blessed Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy Birthday Larry! Wish you all the best. - BulgariasFinest happy birthday bro - -jose- No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear 

Well he has 11 fights to start and hasnt fought anyone worth mentioning
Old 01-01-2013, 02:54 PM
ИATAS
Legend

Rep Power: 153 ИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,013,152,185,600,215.25
Total Points: 2,116,106,804,764,399.00
Have a virtual beer on me. - F•R•K•O Good Poster! - J. HITTER Thanks for the help dude. - S a m u r a i For the brilliant post in lady's atheist 2 thread. - ABOSWORTH Bhop gif. I will send you gift number 2 when you actually finish it. :) - Precision 
Cocktail hour - mangler hey, you richly deserved the shiet right here, right now - cleaner147 to complete ur mothafukkin collection - cleaner147 War Hopkins!!!...Anyways Here Is A Gift My Man - BritishBoxing92 War Natas!!! - Old Coward 
Tye Tye Tye - DorianWozniacki one of my favourite posters - Blah! BURRRRRRRRR! - led's baby mama happy bday homey - MANGLER Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - Boxing Goat -Rapernick- :lol1: - -jose- It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for making classic threads - jas Great poster - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Autism - Lorily Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jas Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_cov View Post

Could have sworn Donaire knocked out pound 4 pound rated, undefeated and prime Vic Darchynian so bad Vic didn't even know he was knocked out! But I guess that was all timing, somehow Donaire knew that Vic wasn't at his best!

Donaire doesn't get the credit he deserves on NSB for some reason. If you can't tell he's a great fighter, I don't know what to do for you. Rigondeaux stylistically is a problem for ANYONE. But let's not simply assume he'd beat donaire because he's a great boxer. Rigo was hurt pretty bad in his last fight by a far inferior fighter than Donaire. As much as I love Rigondeaux, I honestly can't say he could survive a flush Donaire hook or not.

Donaire vs Rigondeaux is the fight I'm looking forward to the most in 2013. I think it's a fantastic match-up which must be made. No excuses.
Old 01-01-2013, 03:00 PM
chav
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 26 chav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 225,769,985,328,619.81
Total Points: 225,970,534,691,011.69
for the times when you don't have a man - Freedom. Cheers m8 - Manny_ate_myDog for being a freedom fighter! - JAB5239 thanks for making me a billionaire again! cheers - Prawn Cornelius Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas my brotha! - jose830 You too, bud! - yoz thanks for the quick payment Papi! - jose830 coco pop lmao! thanks for the pics - jose830 Here's a fish in return papi! - jose830 
What's up papi! Long time Here's a burger the yank way to eat lol - jose830 and a healthy milkshake to wash it down - jose830 it has been a while geezer!!! hope your keeping good bro. - HUGH JASS Morning C-Dog, have a brew on me. - HUGH JASS Jesus dude,good to see around! - HughJass 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

I badly want to see this fight, for me, this is the fight I'm hoping for the most this year. Both these guys are deserving of this fight, they both bring enough to the table already, this fight hopefully won't be over marinaded by the ageing Bob Arum...but who knows with him
Old 01-01-2013, 03:12 PM
Angry Cuban
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
Well he has 11 fights to start and hasnt fought anyone worth mentioning
Did you at leat read it?..come on larry..I explain everything there..
Old 01-01-2013, 03:15 PM
Angry Cuban
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
Could have sworn Donaire knocked out pound 4 pound rated, undefeated and prime Vic Darchynian so bad Vic didn't even know he was knocked out! But I guess that was all timing, somehow Donaire knew that Vic wasn't at his best!

Donaire doesn't get the credit he deserves on NSB for some reason. If you can't tell he's a great fighter, I don't know what to do for you. Rigondeaux stylistically is a problem for ANYONE. But let's not simply assume he'd beat donaire because he's a great boxer. Rigo was hurt pretty bad in his last fight by a far inferior fighter than Donaire. As much as I love Rigondeaux, I honestly can't say he could survive a flush Donaire hook or not.

Donaire vs Rigondeaux is the fight I'm looking forward to the most in 2013. I think it's a fantastic match-up which must be made. No excuses.
I think he wasn't talking about Vic...great post..green k..