Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-31-2012, 12:09 AM
UTEP
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 58 UTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 238,897,164,506,681.19
Total Points: 238,897,164,560,801.19
I truly appreciate that bro! but I don't like eating alone so here's one back enjoy! - jose830 Happy New Year carnal, que estes bien.. - !! AI-Holmes!! good ass poster - I'm so sorry Thanks for the YouTube posting tip, had to idea haha. - CounterPunching I meant 'no idea', not 'to idea' on the last gift.. - CounterPunching 
That's one of the hottest bitches I've ever seen! word! - jose830 el norte beautiful film no doubt - Tha_Greatest No Message - Sake1 :rofl: :rofl: that was funny...salud! - jose830 No Message - chiguy91 
GIF Thread: Distinguished Service Medal - Barnburner i watched the Bradley/Marquez video on my lunch, thanks for sharing - jose830 :lol1:@homie g funk... I'm in PR right now so I'll send you a tropical fish - jose830 No Message - Sake1 I'm digging this neon sign gifs - -jose- 
it's all good homie - -jose- thanks for the popcorn...hereI left you some - -jose- Thank you.  Toma una fria!  Cheers bro. - damit305 BANG BANG - sugarsmosley to a true atg poster - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
Lets have sum fun for the end of the year,Floyd haters who has floyd ducked,debate!! This will be fun

Was this a duck Larry?

"IM A RICH SCARED COWARD"......"MY HEALTH IS MORE IMPORTANT"

Last edited by UTEP; 12-31-2012 at 12:15 AM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-31-2012, 12:14 AM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 59 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,567,971,609.47
Total Points: 141,905,730,287.10
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Floyd and Winky Wright?

(June 26th 2006)

Quote:
Over the weekend Winky Wright expressed great interest in facing undefeated pound for pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr telling **********.com,

"Floyd was the one who first called me out right here on ********** a few months ago and now that we're both looking for someone for our next fight, I'm surprised that him and his people are talking about trying to fight everybody but me. They're talking about Hatton, Cotto, the Mosley-Vargas winner, Margarito, but what happened to Winky Wright? I'm saying if you were really serious about fighting me then why did you forget to mention my name now? Floyd says he's looking for the biggest challenge out there, Floyd says he wants to give the fans the biggest fight out there for November 4 well here I am little homey, step up to the plate and I'll kill myself to make 154 just to show the world who the best is period."

GL: When did you decide to actively pursue Mayweather as an option for your next fight?

Winky Wright: "I ain't one of these fighters that wants to fight just to fight. I want to fight the so called best out there and keep on getting my hand raised until people can't deny that I'm the best out there, I ain't trying to make fights with just anybody because those fights don't really mean nothing and I don't get up for them guys the same way."

GL: Floyd described you as a one handed fighter and said there's no way a one handed fighter would ever beat him. How do you respond to that?

WW: "Tell I promise I'll break him down with both hands. (laughs) It's like this though G, if he's running from Antonio Margarito what you think he's going to do with Winky Wright? Just what he's been doing, keeping my name out of his mouth and off of his list."

GL: Bob Arum recently offer Floyd Mayweather $8M to fight Antonio Margarito on October 7, do you think Floyd would make more than that guaranteed to fight you?

WW: "I don't know what the numbers would be but after we do big numbers on PPV, 50% of whatever the two best pound for pound fighters in the world should make for fighting each other should be more than that. But if Floyd keeps on running from Margarito, I'll come down to 154 if Bob wants to put that money up for Margarito to fight me."
Old 12-31-2012, 12:18 AM
GoldSugar
Banned

Rep Power: 0 GoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 24,323.57

The Wright fight seemed like a legit duck actually. Rehydration clause? lame
Old 12-31-2012, 12:28 AM
MurkaMan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 MurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 5,725,217,708.77
For disobeying me - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
Floyd and Winky Wright?

(June 26th 2006)
Floyd wasnt obligated to fight that big azz guy! He was even too big for Shane!
Old 12-31-2012, 12:31 AM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 59 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurkaMan View Post
Floyd wasnt obligated to fight that big azz guy! He was even too big for Shane!
I'm not saying he was, just found it interesting. Wright says Floyd called him out and Floyd's reasoning for not taking the fight was that he asked for 50-50.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:34 AM
MurkaMan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 MurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 5,725,217,708.77
For disobeying me - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
I'm not saying he was, just found it interesting. Wright says Floyd called him out and Floyd's reasoning for not taking the fight was that he asked for 50-50.
Yea I dont think Wright deserved 50-50, but I can def see why you find it interesting lol
Old 12-31-2012, 12:51 AM
MANIAC310
Went broke betting on Pac

Rep Power: 0 MANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,512,041,926,664,954.00
Total Points: 9,520,206,926,773,666.00
for your 15,000 post - jose830 Thank you for the random donation, you are like Robin Hood - Jadon Happppppppppppy Happpppppppppppy :kiss: - Bossy The point giver extraordinaire - chav can't green you atm, but amazing post bro. - chiguy91 
gracias homie - Cleto_Reyes ........... - BostonGuy Team Maniac - Bossy For Being an Epic Poster!! - mathed thx m8 - I'm so sorry 
WARQUEZ ! - BulgariasFinest ATG poster. Thanks alot, bro. - BulgariasFinest That sig is dope. You're getting better. - Terrel Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Can't hate on that gesture. Thank you. - CubanGuyNYC 
lol thx - thuggery ATG. A toast to Bradley going to sleep. - WARQUEZ thanks for the donation ese - hectari thanks for 1 trillion points donation - QuebecSTAR2 thanks for the 3 trillions points donation boss - QuebecSTAR2 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 

wow how funny,

Floyd didn't fight Margarito, Cotto, Tszyu, Casamayor....because alot of unfortunate event's just happen to prevent the fights from happening. Them actually being good had nothing to do with it.

but nothing prevented the Gatti, Brusless, Ndou, Sosa and Baldomir fights from happening everything went juuuuuust right.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:55 AM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
wow how funny,

Floyd didn't fight Margarito, Cotto, Tszyu, Casamayor....because alot of unfortunate event's just happen to prevent the fights from happening. Them actually being good had nothing to do with it.

but nothing prevented the Gatti, Brusless, Ndou, Sosa and Baldomir fights from happening everything went juuuuuust right.
Just reading old interviews, Mayweather (his own words) tried to fight Jesse James Leija but the TV companies told him 'no' because no one would want to watch.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:05 AM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Rep Power: 36 puga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,658,022.74
Total Points: 1,011,040,726,819.55
you should enjoy this - MANIAC310 Puga loves penis - MANIAC310 Lady boy - MANIAC310 for ur hurt vagina - Roja's480 not trolling for once - MANIAC310 
sorry for hurting you its been months get over it - VERMIN for your hurt gash - VERMIN So you can pretend that Pacquiao is inside you - ShoulderRoll ***Punchville aka Baracuda*** We miss you! Grats to evading 2 perma bans and still not getting banned! ***PUNCHVILLE*** much love - Primera MY BOY PUNCHVILLE EVADING BANS LIKE A BAWSS ***my boy PUNCHVILLE don't listen to NO mods tellin him wat 2 do ukno im sayun?*** - Primera 
PUNCHVILLE MY HOMIE EVADING BANS LIKE A TRUE G, PERMA BANNED BUT HE DONT GIVE A DAMN #TEAMPACMAN ***PUNCHVILLE #1 p4p poster*** - Primera hey punchville, how do u avoid bans? you've already been perma banned twice and still post? how u do it? - Primera add this to your collection Mr. butthurt - Timothy Horton So you can physically feel pac inside you - Mannie Phresh Stop slandering Juan Manuel Marquez - ShoulderRoll 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Another for your collection :) - dan_cov [quote=puga;12843978]no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..[/quote] - Tha_Greatest fagget - Mannie Phresh Good post about drug cheats. - thuggery 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 

Quote:
Originally Posted by liraj View Post
Was this a duck Larry?

"IM A RICH SCARED COWARD"......"MY HEALTH IS MORE IMPORTANT"

lol , everybody knows floyd is a coward ..rich but a coward
..admitting it is the catch to some fans..lol

even he admits it

even jmm fans admit it

tsu fans admit it

cotto fans admit it

pac fans admit it

margo fans admit it

let's get on a mission and get some nuthuuggin fans to admit it..

the floyd fanattics...jesus, even thier god admitted he's a coward , what else can convince these blind assses to admit the truth...floyd fans are hope less
Old 12-31-2012, 01:07 AM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

One thing that's becoming clear from reading the old interviews is that Cotto was protected from everybody early on (2004-06 not 2007-08). Both Mayweather and Hatton wanted him but Arum would not let them near him.