Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-26-2012, 04:57 AM
FlatLine
The Boxing Zombie

Rep Power: 5 FlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 323,768.40
for there Cotto/Trout video. - jose830 Khan's Army - Box-Office 
Default Chisora: "Vitali stop your excuses, Haye beat me & you agreed to fight the winner."

Interviewer - "What are your thoughts on Haye vs Vitali?"

Chisora - "I tell you exactly. We had an agreement at the press conference before I fought David. Klitschko and his promoter said that the winner of Haye vs Chisora gets to fight the older brother. And we agreed on that verbally as men. David Haye won the fight so the Klitschko brother should fight him. They shouldn't come up with excuses they should just agree and do the fight. Because he won the fight between us, so Vitali should fight him."
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-26-2012, 04:58 AM
FlatLine
The Boxing Zombie

Rep Power: 5 FlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond repute

Interviewer - "How much did it bother you losing to David Haye?"

Chisora - "You know what, it did effect me for the first 4 weeks. But I realized it wasn't my time. I drew the short stick. But fair dues to David Haye, he caught me with a great punch.

I enjoyed the fight myself, I played it about 4 times and I saw so many mistakes I was making. I wasn't fighting, I was upset and wasn't thinking properly. But, you know what, fair dues, the English public came out in the pouring rain to watch the sport I love. And I think that day, boxing won, David Haye won, and even I won because the whole world was watching this fight."

Full Chisora interview starts around 55 minutes in, includes interview with Kelly Pavlik :
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/all-tim...s-boxing-radio
Old 12-26-2012, 05:16 AM
Simurgh
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Simurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 102,048,089,475.42
Happy New Year - Freedom. one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year - Freedom2013 

He is right. He was making so many mistakes, much more than in Vitali's fight, more than in Helenius fight too..

The attempt of punch when he got KOed was just funny - looked more like a girl punch than a boxer.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:08 AM
FlatLine
The Boxing Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simurgh View Post
He is right. He was making so many mistakes, much more than in Vitali's fight, more than in Helenius fight too..

The attempt of punch when he got KOed was just funny - looked more like a girl punch than a boxer.
What about Vitali not fulfilling his end of the agreement, don't you think it's dishonorable for a champion, especially someone of Vitali's status, to not follow through with what the entire boxing world knows was already agreed upon?

Haye and Chisora aside, the real villain of the piece seems to be Vitali this time around, I think it's time to wake up and realize he isn't quite what he once appeared to be. It's taken me a while to reach that conclusion. I thought for quite a while that the Klitschkos were genuine, honest people, but now I believe that's been clearly disproven. Although Vitali still has a chance to put that right, and I hope he takes it while he can. All he has to do is fight Haye like he claimed he would.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:13 AM
Renal Colic
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 Renal Colic has a reputation beyond reputeRenal Colic has a reputation beyond reputeRenal Colic has a reputation beyond reputeRenal Colic has a reputation beyond reputeRenal Colic has a reputation beyond reputeRenal Colic has a reputation beyond reputeRenal Colic has a reputation beyond reputeRenal Colic has a reputation beyond reputeRenal Colic has a reputation beyond reputeRenal Colic has a reputation beyond reputeRenal Colic has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,023,463,152,271.93
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks for green K - Weltschmerz 

There are a lot of liars claiming Vitali agreed to fight the winner of Haye and Chisora. This never happened. Watch the press conference to see for yourself; these words were never spoken by Vitali. Don't let the liars decieve you.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:40 AM
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,046,737.10

Vitaly is too old to be boxing at this level now, a KO lose would also damaged his leverage as politician.

A fast powerfull guy like Haye is the worst type of apponent you wanna fight when you are getting old.
Old 12-26-2012, 09:51 AM
Uncle Rodge
Rigotard

Rep Power: 7 Uncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 790,922,335,635.33
Total Points: 790,923,336,279.56
No Message - dancovboxer Happy Christmas amigo - chav 

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss Del, haha!

A couple of long overdue classy sentences there.

Bonte's a straight bitch - that's not a point I'm even willing to debate. I state it as fact.
Old 12-26-2012, 09:54 AM
gmc_rfc_06
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 gmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,005,035,938.90

I agree.

Haye and now Chisora both saying it was agreed to verbally, I believe that to be the case.
Old 12-26-2012, 09:57 AM
Uncle Rodge
Rigotard

Rep Power: 7 Uncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Rodge has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 790,922,335,635.33
Total Points: 790,923,336,279.56
No Message - dancovboxer Happy Christmas amigo - chav 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HooksInYou View Post
There are a lot of liars claiming Vitali agreed to fight the winner of Haye and Chisora. This never happened. Watch the press conference to see for yourself; these words were never spoken by Vitali. Don't let the liars decieve you.
We've all watched the press conference, thanks.

It was suggested by Warren and AGREED, at the very least in principle by Bitch Bonte who if I'm not very much mistaken, inclusively represents the big man?

And now the proposal can't even be entertained for x...y...z (YAWN)

Vitali needs to step up his pimp hand because he's looking weak right about now.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:11 AM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 59 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,994,917,662.49
Total Points: 142,332,679,317.33
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

3rd of December 2012:

Quote:
"David Haye doesn't want to fight me. He's a liar! We sent him a contract to fight me in Moscow, but he went and fought Chisora. And after that fight, he's trying to sell himself! He says he wants to fight me and it's not true. He's had his chance to fight me many times but he didn't accept our contract. I don't want to talk about him!"