Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-21-2012, 09:35 PM
toolegit
Contender

Rep Power: 5 toolegit has much to be proud oftoolegit has much to be proud oftoolegit has much to be proud oftoolegit has much to be proud oftoolegit has much to be proud oftoolegit has much to be proud oftoolegit has much to be proud oftoolegit has much to be proud oftoolegit has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,635.72

Might as well. You don't want a husband who is on roid. By all means necessary he got his revenge courtesy of a snitch, drug dealer from Mexico.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-21-2012, 09:42 PM
pistol whip
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 pistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 345,657.32
pa que me lo mames con estilo - mellow_mood great post - E.P.T. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - mellow_mood Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

I am a longtime Marquez fan and he's one of my all time favorite fighters and I want him to retire. I love the guy and I even get a little emotional when I watch the replay of the pac fight because i know how hard he worked and toiled in Pac's shadow and for him to go on will only mean a career ending in disapointment. Knocking out pac is the most satisfying thing that could of ever happened to him in his career so it's time to hang them up and ride off into the sunset.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:27 AM
GRUSTLER
Undisputed champion

Rep Power: 0 GRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 300,405,195,944,382.19
Total Points: 600,405,195,945,721.25
One of boxingscenes best - ~BoZz~ Congrats on 11K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 
Default One word to describe you and this post.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
how could he claim to be the better fighter when

1. He landed a lucky shot when pacquiao coming forward got tripped first on marquez's foot.

2. He's down in the series 1-2-1

3. His win was tainted with a steroid scandal

4. He was losing in all judges' cards at the time of the lucky knockout

5. His face looked it suffered a massive as5kicking for 12 rounds

he has to give pacquiao one more chance like he was given 3 chances by pacquiao to have at least 1 win against him.

Plus, by mexican and filipino standards there is no macho-ness in being dictated by your wife what to do. Literally, marquez is hiding behind his wife's skirt right now. Or should i say pants?
pathetic.......

Last edited by GRUSTLER; 12-22-2012 at 10:09 AM.
Old 12-22-2012, 10:41 AM
astacio
Amateur

Total Points: 408.22

It wont be smart from jmm if he fight pac again pac was ripping him apart he got luky it wont happend again if he is smart he goes away is his best moment to retire and belive me in a 5ft clash pacman will smash him badly
Old 12-23-2012, 08:09 PM
GRUSTLER
Undisputed champion

Rep Power: 0 GRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these parts
One of boxingscenes best - ~BoZz~ Congrats on 11K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES 

Quote:
Originally Posted by astacio View Post
It wont be smart from jmm if he fight pac again pac was ripping him apart he got luky it wont happend again if he is smart he goes away is his best moment to retire and belive me in a 5ft clash pacman will smash him badly
Like Pac smashed him the other 3 times right? Please, Manny cannot convincingly beat JMM and the 4th showed he can't beat JMM at all. Manny is done. He'll fight on but he is going to be gun shy. That right hand is going to haunt him for the rest of his life.
Old 12-23-2012, 08:21 PM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,306,176.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRUSTLER View Post
Like Pac smashed him the other 3 times right? Please, Manny cannot convincingly beat JMM and the 4th showed he can't beat JMM at all. Manny is done. He'll fight on but he is going to be gun shy. That right hand is going to haunt him for the rest of his life.
Actually on that 4th fight Pac was putting it on Marquez before he got knocked out. Marquez was all busted up and he went for the kill and it didn't go in his favor.
Old 12-23-2012, 08:21 PM
Ringlife
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Ringlife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 258,616,059.25
Total Points: 200,258,748,984.28
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

What a way to retire for Marquez if he does retire. With his last punch thrown being the punch that knock out PacMan. That would be great way to end his career. If Marquez can get a guarantee 20 million then he should fight him again if not f**k it retire. He's got Bob Arum and PacMan in the palm of his hands right now he should take advantage of it.
Old 12-25-2012, 07:30 AM
GRUSTLER
Undisputed champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
Actually on that 4th fight Pac was putting it on Marquez before he got knocked out. Marquez was all busted up and he went for the kill and it didn't go in his favor.
I've been hearing this line since Pacquiao got KO'd. I think it is funny. So what if Manny was getting his in prior? Dude got put on his face in 1 second left in the fight. Also he got dropped in the 3rd all by the same right hand. Marquez was getting work in to. Scores were close in favor of Manny but not wide at the time of the stoppage. This is not about what if but what actually happened and that is Marquez stopped Manny when he was getting busted up. Who says that it won't happen again? My point was/is that Manny has NEVER been dominate over JMM and after that punch I doubt he will EVER. What I learned from the 4 fights is that Manny is not better than JMM and can't beat him without controversy. Marquez sealed the deal.
Old 12-25-2012, 07:42 AM
MindBat
floyd gobbler

Rep Power: 53 MindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,384,310,823,326.74
Total Points: 5,384,310,830,141.39
great shit, man. - sweet pea 50 It's a Monster Khaos Slushy son!!!  Enjoy.. - abosworth You funny muthapucka you... - sweet pea 50 Thanks, To bad you didnt pop it for me (no homo) - Golden Boy 360 Good Debater - deanrw 
Happy 10000 post - led Top Poster - MARKBNLV Happy Holidays Bat! - Lorily respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas - -Kev- cheers - WESS couldnt green so - sugarsmosley 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dj emz AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey 

Right at this point, Marquez is reenacting his own Rocky story with a spectacular ending. Couldn't have a ended his great career on a higher note.

Unfortunately, very few know how to walk away from the sport on top.