Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2012, 06:52 PM
ANDROIDISM
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.22
Total Points: 9,790,967,694.13
No Message - arraamis 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
I hated the news of the World and its predilection for getting drunk celebrities to admit to stupid things and then running exposes on them.
ummm ok cool deal

Quote:
What a strange thing to say. I wonder why you would come to those conclusions. Perhaps you suffered in your childhood yourself. Surely you couldn't be making such absurd and hurtful claims simply because of a baseless religious bigotry.
It's easy to come to those conclusions based on your anti-everything except the government posts. You hate religious people and you hate people who hate the government and you spend every once and energy in you debating them trying to force your atheist views and hate on people.

Quote:
I honestly never noticed you on this forum other than to puzzle slightly over why you would choose to model your entire persona on a mobile phone platform.
You obviously don't know the history of this account or my other account. There is a purpose for this account that's in good fun in regards to debating a
certain poster who used to flood these boards with anti-microsoft, anti-google, and Apple can do no wrong threads. I have helped balanced that trend in the lounge, but I wouldn't expect you to be involved in any thread that doesn't deal with GOD, Hating someone, or governments.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:37 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 207 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,127,020,869,162.07
Total Points: 14,127,042,784,350.85
10,000 mind blowing posts - Don PWNleone I love you. - Bendigo A drink to Richard Dunne - The most prolific centre back in  the history of the Premier League. - Monty Panesar Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou 
Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze 
squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab 
...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
ummm ok cool deal
Does it upset you that I was a principled teenager?

Quote:
It's easy to come to those conclusions based on your anti-everything except the government posts. You hate religious people and you hate people who hate the government and you spend every once and energy in you debating them trying to force your atheist views and hate on people.
You just described all atheists as hateful and lonely. I'm not sure I value your opinion much.

Quote:
You obviously don't know the history of this account or my other account. There is a purpose for this account that's in good fun in regards to debating a
certain poster who used to flood these boards with anti-microsoft, anti-google, and Apple can do no wrong threads.
Tell me again about all the friends, family and hobbies you have.

Quote:
I have helped balanced that trend in the lounge, but I wouldn't expect you to be involved in any thread that doesn't deal with GOD, Hating someone, or governments.
Or football. Or playing Borderlands. Or discussing literature, music or movies. Or discussing current events. Or boxing. Or fitness. Or raising children.

But yes, apart from all of the things I talk about on here I have hardly any interests at all.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:24 AM
P4P_No1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 P4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,768,775.93
Total Points: 10,027,238,267.86
merry christmas - the collector 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Shawn View Post

What a twat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Shawn View Post

twat
hahaha Gary & Bradley owning then prick.