Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-18-2012, 06:19 PM
The Evil 1-2
Contender

Rep Power: 0 The Evil 1-2 is infamous around these partsThe Evil 1-2 is infamous around these partsThe Evil 1-2 is infamous around these partsThe Evil 1-2 is infamous around these partsThe Evil 1-2 is infamous around these partsThe Evil 1-2 is infamous around these partsThe Evil 1-2 is infamous around these partsThe Evil 1-2 is infamous around these partsThe Evil 1-2 is infamous around these partsThe Evil 1-2 is infamous around these partsThe Evil 1-2 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 35,846.66

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
People that blame both sides for the fight not happening need to grow up. If you gave a 12 year old a history starting from when Mayweather came out of retirement, I would bet 9/10 would clearly state Arum never wanted the fight.

Why didn't Bob Arum make the fight during the first negotiations? 50/50 purse and 14 day cut-off window for MP. With a offer like that, Floyd is the problem? Floyd is so much of a problem that you cut off negotiations and fight J. Clottey. Again, that is Floyd's fault? Sorry, I do have a extended education, but this is elementary. The history promotes that Bob Arum and Freddie Roach know the type of fighter FMJ is, and believe that Manny could not beat FMJ. How can anyone see this any other way? Multiple quotes from Freddie Roach stating FMJ would be their toughest fight and how Manny needed to correct things in his game before fighting Floyd. Freddie Roach admitted to Chuck and Reggie on the TNT special that Manny had made the same mistakes against JMM in every fight. Same mistakes! Let's now add the 4th fight to that list.

Seriously, it is illogical to believe that Arum or Roach would put Manny in the ring with Floyd, considering the struggles MP has had with JMM.
Look, people like myself are perfectly rational when they extend blame to ALL parties involved in the Pac-Mayweather negotiations.

I'll level with you on this however. I firmly believe that Arum and Pacquiao have the lion's share of the blame. Your description of the conciliatory offer composed of a 50-50 split and a two week cutoff for testing put forth by Floyd is accurate.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-18-2012, 06:21 PM
GrandpaBernard
motherfuc

Rep Power: 0 GrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 54,151,511.47
For the insight! - Lazerjab Happy new years bro! - Lazerjab 

bob and pacquiao
Old 12-18-2012, 06:27 PM
KRAFTSMAN
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 KRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 73,118,460,336.37
Total Points: 73,118,480,740.91

I'll go with what these folks have said. That Floyd never wanted the fight.

Foreman, Holmes, RJJ, SRL, Hagler, Holyfield, Lewis, Tyson, Corley, Wilbon, Steve Smith, 50 cent, and many others.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:45 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,228,559.93
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
I'll go with what these folks have said. That Floyd never wanted the fight.

Foreman, Holmes, RJJ, SRL, Hagler, Holyfield, Lewis, Tyson, Corley, Wilbon, Steve Smith, 50 cent, and many others.
But your a sheep following anything to suit your personal agenda , Hagler thought Floyd wanted OST only for Manny and not him lol thats how accurate your name dropping is .

Not one single Pac fan can stand up to Floyd on OST after what they are spewing all over the board about JMM , the flip flopping by Manny Arum and Roach is smack in the eye for boxing , they stopped Floyd vs Manny because they were protecting their interests because Floyd would have won and killed their gravy train in the process .

They say hindsight is 20/20 vision , well look back over all off it and its obvious Arum never had any intension of fighting Floyd , the Pac retards are a bunch of pathetic whiny fanboys , sore losers and serial haters that are full of BS , they will side up with anybody or cut them down depending on if its Pac negative or Pac positve , the facts dont matter to them they are just back stabbing parasites that should bug sprayed and burned , .
Old 12-18-2012, 06:47 PM
KRAFTSMAN
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 KRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 73,118,460,336.37
Total Points: 73,118,480,740.91

Whoops....I forgot about Boy Blood.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:54 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,228,559.93
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
Whoops....I forgot about Boy Blood.
You forgot lots of things kid and all on purpose , you lost like Manny did , face planted in your own BS .
Old 12-18-2012, 06:58 PM
Fighting_Pride
Pure Aggression

Rep Power: 10 Fighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 117,827,752,771.05
Total Points: 117,828,939,864.75
great poster, don't let these racist flomos keep you down. war pacman! - Neutral very good poster. dont let those racist flomos get to u - Neutral wicked sig bro - MexicutioneƦ here's to the fuc*ing weekend! - MexicutioneƦ Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MexicutioneƦ 

the animosity between arum and mayweather is for real, bottom line, they hate each others guts and there is no way they want to stay in the same room for a second
Old 12-18-2012, 07:17 PM
ADP02
Pac is a drug cheat

Rep Power: 23 ADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 110,771,757,717.64
Total Points: 121,771,935,730.18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
kr

The article was from Dan Rafael you idiot with quotes from Arum
1) What you had there was GB stating that there would be no fight because Manny is going to face Marquez (in May/June). Not Arum. Right?

2) Did Manny face Marquez in May/June 2012?

3) Did they (Floyd and Manny's team) or did they not have talks after that article was made?

4) After the article was published, did or didn't Floyd state that "I want all PPV money"?

So again, its very simple, which part of that article are you believing? Just asking because Manny fought Bradley next and they did have discussions which would NOT make sense if that article was true. Right?

You take one article and you hold it high but when one is able to counter it with what really happened, then it makes that article less credible.

Last edited by ADP02; 12-18-2012 at 07:28 PM.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:47 PM
GoldSugar
Banned

Rep Power: 0 GoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these partsGoldSugar is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 25,249.57

Arum wanted nothing to do with Mayweather. Lied during the mediation to cancel the fight, lied again saying he wasn't answering GBP calls.

What a disgrace.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:26 PM
iLovesoccermoms
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 iLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond reputeiLovesoccermoms has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,102,128,378,058.63
Total Points: 1,107,486,480,579.23
Kate bending over :luvbed: - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldSugar View Post
Arum wanted nothing to do with Mayweather. Lied during the mediation to cancel the fight, lied again saying he wasn't answering GBP calls.

What a disgrace.

arum and lying goes together pretty well it seems throughout the years